Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Asin.. 😡 I'll take Deeepika any day..
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why is Sajid making a sequel anyway? The first one was ok but Asin in this film...sorry but Deepika would have been better🀣
enyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she was terrible in housefull ..thank god we wont see her again there !

i knew it ..i saw it coming ..the way she handeled her career got her where she is now ..
she was always there in the news for whom she is having an affair with ..or whom she is breaking up with ..but never her work ..

she was trying so hard to stay in the limelight ...desperatly that she was all exposed ..every other actress is being extra careful about her love life ..unlike her ..going out with different partners in short span of time .
even her reputation was at risk ..and still is ..
i guess kareena is very much like her ..but bebo is known to have steady and secure realtionships ..and a steady boyfreinds too ..either shahid - 5 years- of saifoo ..
she doesnt switch on and off with different guys like deepika ..

now her career is in a big mess ..i think its about time she chill and stop running after sid ( or him running after her ) and concentrate on her career ..

after bad mouthing her ex and after kissing and telling ..i really dont know what to expect .
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Ugghhh.....Housefull 2???????oh WHY??😡
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Why is Sajid making a sequel anyway?

Obviously because it was a hit lol

Oh well..Am so glad Deepika is not doing this

Edited by Natss - 13 years ago
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

W*F? If shes in it im not watching it :S

Right! πŸ˜† 
still love you akkI!
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
is there really a need for a 2..lol
qwertyfied thumbnail
*phew* Thank God! I hope she got kicked outta the movie..now, she'll know better πŸ˜ƒ
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YES!!πŸ˜ƒ Thank you Sajid, Asin and Akshay! I no longer have to deal with the dumb and overconfident Sajid Khan!!!πŸ₯³ 
"I'm the only director who can do justice to SRK" Errr sure. πŸ€ͺ 

Anyways Deepika cna do much better than these comedies with Akki...I hope Desi Boyz is the last! As for Asin, she needs the hit. πŸ˜‰ 

She was really good in Ghanjini..sad that she turned down films before bec. they were glam girl roles and now with a flop she is back to doing that role!
seemarao2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zarwulicious

nawtt a Confirm Newz... em Not gonna believ this.. till i get confirm newz.. but if its truee.. then em really dissapointed

Asin is confirmed for this film.
However, Sajid Khan completely denies this. "Its untrue. I never said that Nana Patekar was part of the film in the first place," he retorts.

He insists, "Only Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Riteish Deshmukh, Randhir Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, Asin and Jaqueline Fernandez are confirmed.
http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2011/feb/080211-Nana-Patekar-Sajid-Khan-
Housefull-remake.htm