Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ruky786

I already know everyone thinks Sachin for them is the best but I believe there are better cricketers and well I have always admired Brian Lara since my dad showed me clips of the way he used to play so I obviously have seen him more than Sachin or even Imran Khan.

Lara is a one of the best Left hander I ever watched playing.. May be one of the most humble human being as well .. Full respect to him .. Such a Legend .. 

@All  Please don't try to put your thinking on others.. Everyone has different way to think and we should Respect that... 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

Lara is a one of the best Left hander I ever watched playing.. May be one of the most humble human being as well .. Full respect to him .. Such a Legend .. 

@All  Please don't try to put your thinking on others.. Everyone has different way to think and we should Respect that... 

Thanks😳
bhinder.thind thumbnail

Thats All right .. You named someone as Best based on your experience with that person via media or what others told ya!! sometimes, Personal interaction... So no point to argue that i reckon ABC is best and you should Admit it .. Its looks good to argue when someone is targeting an Individual or race .... Otherwise, A is my best X is yours .. all good mate, You adore X and i do A .. ðŸ˜† It is the way Life goes... Arguments without valid point is like tea without Sugar for me ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
ruky786 thumbnail
I don't consider one person the best I mean that's the way I am and especially football there are so many players that are the greatest not just one and I don't want to argue because it's pointless and I can't be bothered
bhinder.thind thumbnail

I don't consider one person the best I mean that's the way I am and especially football there are so many players that are the greatest not just one and I don't want to argue because it's pointless and I can't be bothered

Don't Compare football with Cricket 😆.. Football is all team game in True sense .. Messi can't make it to the goal post without the help of pedro,villa or iniesta ..Oppositely, In cricket Yusuf Pathan can win you match single handedly ...  
Edited by bhinder.thind - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
See...I do all the time🤣 I love football!!! I watch football more but then I start comparing cricket to football🤣🤣🤣
bhinder.thind thumbnail

See...I do all the time🤣 I love football!!! I watch football more but then I start comparing cricket to football🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 You are under football fever ðŸ¤£ and need Suitable medicines may be Champions league title or Premier league title to your team .. As My Chelsea is almost out of both ðŸ˜¡ but Barcelona is still in haunt Though I will be happy for your team ..But But But ðŸ˜† It should not be MU ðŸ˜¡
ruky786 thumbnail
Nooooooooooooo I don't want Man Utd to win either!!!! btw we are talking about football when it's about cricket🤣
bhinder.thind thumbnail

Nooooooooooooo I don't want Man Utd to win either!!!! btw we are talking about football when it's about cricket🤣

🤗 Two MU disliker ðŸ¤£ Now MU can't Win .. I assure you .. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ I don't Like their fat big daddy B .. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ His arrogance Converts soft corner for his players in my heart to hardcore one ðŸ¤£

Yeah, But does not matter ðŸ˜† You have habit of mixing So I am avoiding things getting mix ðŸ˜† and the way you want ðŸ¤£ Footballlllll🤣 B/w here in Australia, People call football to street game originally named as Footy ..😡
ruky786 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ooof!!!! I swear he always wants the referees to side with Man Utd!!!