ZKJ participants couldn't control...they did it!

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

'Zor Ka Jhatka' participants couldn't control...they did it!

Mumbai: The amusing "Zor Ka Jhatka", that's all set for the schedule from the coming February is hyped enough to reach the anonymities that may abduct the popularity of the King Khan Shahrukh Khan hosted show. 

Yes, the show in itself has started to pour in some conflicts even before the airing of its initial episode. The filming of the SRK hosted reality show "Zor Ka Jhatka" in Buenos Aires that's finished last week had many strains with many contestants going completely nuts and sarcastic.

Just after the completion of the few episodes, two of the celebs participants Payal Rohatgi and Gaurav Kapur had to called off, reportedly owing to injuries.

A source said, "Gaurav and Payal had to be sent back and were swiftly substituted by two commandos of the Indian army Captain Albert and Captain Dharam." 

The other participants include the CWG boxer Manoj Kumar, Vijender Singh's boxer-brother Jai Bhagwan, sprinter Alka Tomar, wrestler Sonika, squash player Ravi Dixit along with the little mountaineer to climb the Everest Krushna Patil. 

From the entertainment world there were Kushal Punjabi, Vindoo Dara Singh, Claudia Ciesla, Bakhtiar Irani, former Femina Miss India 2008 Simran Kaul Mundi, Miss India 2006 Natasha Suri, Mink, Rohit Verma, Biggest Loser contestant Gracias D'Costa, Rahul ka Swayamvar runner-up Priyadarshini and winner Dimpy Rahul Mahajan, Vrajesh Hirjee, Jennifer Winget, Raja Chowdhary, Hanif Hilal, Amit Sarin, Karisma Tanna, Narayani Shastri and Manas Katiyal (contestant from Raakhi Ka Swayamvar).

A source said, "The boys painted the town every colour. Some of the male contestants just went ballistic with the local chicks who were more than willing to oblige. Some of the boys among the contestants apparently painted the town red with the local Argentinean women."

The man could be caught with a new sexy girl almost every night and then headed nightspots. And then they would undoubtedly headed to the hotel. Once we saw three sex bombs coming out of his room early in the morning. The guys even Jai Bhagwan really couldn't control the toll."

Huuf! Hope they come with nothing more than the Argentinean flu. 

"The guys completely ignored the Indian participants to date and mate the local babes. And why not?

There was only about five days of shooting done. The rest was all play. Don't be amazed if the population increases this year in that part of the world. The local chicks like to do it unprotected," the source said.

Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Cant understand the english well.............specially the para beginning "The man could be caught........" !!!

It is not clear who the guy was........
Edited by susan29 - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: susan29

Cant understand the english well.............specially the para beginning "The man could be caught........" !!!

They're basically saying our Indian girls were not sexy enough to do it with them. Hence, the guys went for the locals
😎

And I agree. Have you looked at the faces of some? They don't need a mask to put on if they wanna scare someone

But are the guys sexy enough themselves? 😕 Barring our Aakash and Shakash that is 😳
If I see the others, I did

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

A source said, "The boys painted the town every colour. Some of the male contestants just went ballistic with the local chicks who were more than willing to oblige. Some of the boys among the contestants apparently painted the town red with the local Argentinean women."

Oh man.. so are we going to have lil brown kids running arnd the streets in Argentina next year.. 🤣
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

Oh man.. so are we going to have lil brown kids running arnd the streets in Argentina next year.. 🤣

MEEEENAAAA!!! 😆 😆 😆
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Argentinean women!!!! can't fault the lads! :)
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Meena O Meena..........
Tumhara kya kehna...!!!👏🤣
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't mind as long as none of them looks like Akaash 😳😆🤣
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

The man could be caught with a new sexy girl almost every night and then headed nightspots. And then they would undoubtedly headed to the hotel. Once we saw three sex bombs coming out of his room early in the morning.

I dont know why but for some reason this article sounds fake to me !! 😛 😆😆 Anyways Does this article mean to say all men had 'fun' with the local girls there ? I guess some of these men must be married too , wonder what their wives have to say if this article is true !! 😆😆 And moreover who is this man mentioned above ? 😆😆

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

I don't mind as long as none of them looks like Akaash 😳😆🤣

What about Raja Chowdhary? or for that matter, Rohit verma...😆😆🤣 u never knw Argentinian women ka jadoo😳