Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 9 (Inter-College Cultural Competition - Day 2 - Dance Competition)

Scene 1
It's 3pm!!! All the participants are practicing for the competition in their rooms!!! Vidya is also practicing!!! Sagar tries to talk with Mrs. Gupta (his dance teacher) cuz he wants to inform her that he won't be able to perform!!! But Mrs. Gupta is so busy that he couldn't get a single chance to talk with her!!! 

Scene 2
It's 3.45pm!!! All are ready to go to the auditorium!!! 6 buses are hired, for each colleges, two buses!!! St. Xavier's (Vidya's college) students are more where as St. Martin's (Sagar's college) students are quite less!!! Some students of St. Xavier's couldn't get any seat in the bus and there were extra few seats in one of the buses of St. Martin's. So, those students who couldn't get any seat, are shifted to that bus!!! Vidya is one of those students who couldn't get any seat and coincidently, Sagar is in that bus where Vidya and the other students are shifted!!! πŸ˜› Vidya enters inside the bus!!! Sagar and Vidya both see each other and smiles!!! πŸ˜ƒ Sahil is sitting beside Sagar!!!
Sahil (to Sagar) - Chalo beta!!! Aab toh meri chutti!!! πŸ˜‰
Sagar - Kya hua? Kya kehe raha hai tu?
Sahil - Kuch nahi!!! Achcha yaar, main back seat par baittha hoon!!! Tere bagal mein baithne wali toh aa gayi!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
Sagar smiles and gets shy!!! 😳 Sahil goes to the back seat!!! Sagar indicates Vidya to seat beside him!!! Vidya nods her head saying no!!!
Sagar (silently) - Vidya, mere pas baitho!!! β€οΈ
Vidya (whispering) - Nahi!!! Sab log kya sochenge!!! πŸ˜›
Sagar - Arre kuch nahi sochenge!!! Seat beside me!!!
Vidya - Okay!!! πŸ˜Š
Vidya sits beside Sagar, both look at each other and smiles!!! πŸ˜ƒ Eye-lock starts!!! The bus starts and suddenly it gives a hard brake!!! Vidya is about to fall but Sagar holds her hand!!! Then he pulls Vidya towards him and tells Vidya to put her head on Sagar's shoulder!!! Vidya feels shy!!! β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ
Sagar - Arre!!! Pyaar kia toh darna kya!!! πŸ˜‰
Vidya starts laughing!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vidya - Arre waah!!! Tum kabse filmy dialogue bolne lage!!! πŸ˜›
Sagar - Jabse tumse pyaar hua!!! β€οΈ
Both again have an eye-lock!!! Then Vidya puts her head on Sagar's shoulder and Sagar holds Vidya tightly so that she doesn't fall!!! β€οΈ
Sagar - Vidya, tumhe sabse best performance deni hogi!!! I want you to win!!! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Vidya - Tum bhi best performance doge!!! I want you to win too!!! β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ
Sagar thinks, "Main tumhara performance dekhkar chala jayunga waha se!!!" πŸ˜”
Vidya - Oyee kya hua? Kya soch rahe the?
Sagar - Kuch nahi!!! (Smiles) All the best, sweetheart!!! πŸ˜Šβ€οΈ
Vidya - Best of luck to you too, jaan!!! β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ
Both look at each other, smiles and eye-lock between them starts!!! β€οΈ

Scene 3
The bus reached it's destination!!! All the students are getting down!!! Sahil is walking towards the door of the bus where he sees Sagar and Vidya holding and staring at each other!!!
Sahil - Ahem ahem *teasing* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Sagar and Vidya comes back to the reality and both moves backward in embarrassment!!! πŸ˜³
Sagar - Auditorium aa gaya kya? πŸ˜›
Sahil - Kabse aa gaya lekin tum dono toh apne khayalo mein hi khoye huye the!!! πŸ˜†
Sagar and Vidya gets shy and embarrassed!!! 😳 Then they smile and get down!!! All students enter the auditorium and sits!!!

Scene 4
The first participant is Vidya!!! She is going to the back stage!!! Sagar hugs her and wishes her all the best!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Vidya smiles, thanks him and goes to the back stage!!! πŸ˜ƒ It's 4pm now!!! The event has started!!! Mini Mathur is hosting the event and the judges of the event are Geeta Kapoor and Remo D'souza (The judges of the dance show "Dance India Dance")!!! The host is telling about the event and then she announces Vidya's name!!! All claps and Sagar is excited, he's smiling and clapping continuously!!! πŸ˜›β€οΈ Sahil is sitting beside him!!! He tells Sagar, "Buddy, control kar!!!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Sagar smiles!!! πŸ˜ƒ Vidya comes on stage!!!
Host - So are you ready, Ms. Vidya?
Vidya (smiles) - Yeah!!! 
Host - So...
Vidya - Ek minute!!! Perform karne se pehele main kuch kehena chahti hoon!!!
Host - Jee boliye!!!
Vidya - A very special person in my life is here today, so I want to dedicated my performance to him!!! (smiles shyly) πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ
Sagar smiles and shows Vidya a thumps up sign to wish her a good luck!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Vidya sees it and smiles!!! Then she starts her performance!!! She performs amazingly on the song "Tum jo aaye from Once Upon a Time in Mumbai"!!! While she's performing, Sagar is smiling!!! πŸ˜ƒ He imagines himself performing with her!!! ❀️ The performance ends!!! Sagar's imagination breaks too!!! πŸ˜† Everyone claps by sitting!!! But Sagar, in excitement, stands up and claps loudly!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Sahil - Oyee majnu!!! Baith!!! Sab dekh rahe hai!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Sagar realizes that all are staring at him and he silently sits down!!! 😳 Then he thinks, "Aab mujhe jana hoga!!! Main yaha sirf Vidya ka performance dekhna ke liye aaya tha!!! Now I've to go!!!" πŸ˜’
Sagar - Sahil, dost, mera ek kam karega!!! Main kuch kam se bahar jaa raha hoon!!! Vidya puche toh kehena ke main back stage mein practice kar raha hoon!!! πŸ˜”
Sahil - Tu kaha jaa raha hai?
Sagar - Yaar, ek chota sa personal kam hai!!! Jaldi aa jayunga!!!
Sahil - Theek hai!!! Jaldi aana kyuki 3rd performer tuhi hai!!!
Sagar - Achcha theek hai!!!
Sagar leaves the auditorium!!! After 2mins, Vidya comes and is searching for Sagar!!! 
Vidya (asks Sahil) - Sahil, Sagar kaha hai?
Sahil - Woh back stage par practice kar raha hai!!!
Vidya - Oh!!! Accha theek hai!!!
Vidya, then, sits in the audience!!! The 2nd performer's name is announced, he comes and performs very stupidly on an old song, his performance ends!!! After that, Sagar's name is being announced!!! Sahil calls Sagar but he's not picking up the call!!! Vidya is thinking, "Sagar kaha hai? Why isn't he coming?" Then she thinks, "Shayad Sahil ko pata hoga!!!" She goes to Sahil!!!
Vidya - Sahil, Sagar kaha hai? Woh abhi tak stage par kyu nahi aaya?
Sahil - Vidya, Sagar ne mujhse kaha tha ke main tumse yeh kahoo ke woh back stage mein practice kar raha hai!!! Lekin actually woh bahar gaya hua hai!!! 
Vidya - What? 😲 Bahar gaya? Aise kaise bahar chala gaya? How did you let him go out now? 
Sahil - Usne mujhe kaha tha ke kuch personal kam hai, 5mins mein aa jayega!!! Lekin woh abhi tak nahi aaya!!! I've called him several times but woh phone nahi utha raha hai!!!
Vidya gets shocked!!! 😲😲 Then she's thinking, "Kahi usne perform naa karne ka decision toh nahi le lia, mere liye!!! Oh god, please help me!!! Kaha ho tum, Sagar?" Then she instantly remembers something!!!
Vidya - Sahil, tum host se request karo ke 4th participant ka naam announce karde aur Sagar last mein perform karega!!! Main janti hoon ke Sagar kaha hai and I am going to get him back!!! 
Vidya goes out of the auditorium in search of Sagar and Sahil does what Vidya tells him to do!!!

Scene 5
Vidya comes at a beach which is near the auditorium (she knew that Sagar likes such places that gives him peace)!!! She sees Sagar walking beside the beach!!!
Sagar - Vidya, tum yaha? πŸ˜²
Vidya - Yeh baat toh mujhe tumse poochna chahiye? Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? 
Sagar - Main... Woh... 
Vidya - Main acchi tarah se janti hoon ke tum yaha kyu aaye ho!!! Aab baate bandh karo aur chalo mere sath!!!
Sagar - Lekin... Vidya... Suno toh!!!
Vidya - Chup raho, Sagar!!! Aur mere sath auditorium vapas chalo!!!
Sagar - Main perform nahi kar sakta, Vidya!!! Main....
Vidya takes Sagar's hand and puts it on her head!!!
Vidya - Tumhe meri kasam hai!!! You have to perform your best on this competition!!!
Sagar says nothing!!! 
Vidya - Chalo aab!!!
Sagar goes with Vidya!!! Both reaches the auditorium!!! The performance of the 4th participant is about to finish!!! Sahil sees Vidya with Sagar and is happy!!! πŸ˜ƒ Then he rushes to them!!!
Sahil - Achcha hua Vidya ke tum Sagar ko leke aa gayi!!! Aab chalo jaldi back stage!!!
They all (Sahil, Sagar and Vidya) goes to the back stage and Sahil and Vidya wishes Sagar all the best!!! Then they come back to the audience and sits there!!! The 4th participant's performance is over and the host announces Sagar's name!!! Sagar comes on the stage, he asks for the mike from the host, and then he tells, "This performance is for a very very special angel of my life!! She's sitting right in front of me!!!!" ❀️ Vidya smiles!!! πŸ˜ƒ Sagar starts his performance!!! He performs on the song, "Tere bin main dekhu na subha from the new movie Dil toh baccha hai ji"!!! Sagar is performing with a cute smiley face!!! πŸ˜ƒ Vidya is enjoying his performance in the full swing with a big smile on her face!!! πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ The performance ends!!! Everyone including Vidya claps!!! Sagar comes to Sahil and Vidya and all 3 sits together!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sahil - Great performance, buddy!!!
Sagar - Thanks yaar!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Vidya - Thank you so much for dedicating your performance to me!!! β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ
Sagar - Well, I should thank you for everything, for dedicating your performance to me and mujhe vapas laane ke liye!!! Thanks a lot sweetheart!!! β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ
Vidya smiles and blushes!!! πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ
Sahil - Pyaar ki baate khatam hui toh aab result sunle!!!
Sagar Vidya smiles and blushes!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
Sagar - Ha ha!! Bilkul!!! πŸ˜›

Scene 6
Time for results!!! Everyone has crossed their fingers!!! Sagar and Vidya are holding each other's hands!!! Tension all over the auditorium!! The host tells, "Result ka waqt aa gaya hai aur result mere hath mein hai!!! Result kuch ajib sa hai!!! Do participants ke bich tie ho gaya hai!!! Aur iss liye unn do participants ko phirse perform karna hoga lekin ek sath!!! Aur woh do participants ka nam hai....... Mr. Sagar Singh Thakur and Ms. Vidya Singhania!!!" πŸ˜ƒ Sagar and Vidya look at each other and are kinda blank!!! They just don't know what to say!!! Sahil is happy, wishes a good luck to both of them and advises them to just perform their best on stage!!!! πŸ˜ƒ Sagar and Vidya goes to the back stage to practice!!! They are given time to practice!!! Vidya looks nervous now!!!
Sagar - Just relax, Vidya!!! Forget about the competition and just concentrate on the fact and we are gonna perform together!!! πŸ˜Š
Vidya (smiles) - I think you are right, Sagar!!! πŸ˜Š
They practice for about 30mins!!! After that, the host announces both of them to stage!!! Both comes on stage holding their hands!!! ❀️ They wishes each other a good luck!!! Then they start their performance!!! They perform on a very romantic song "O Sanam, O Sanam from the movie The Killer"!!! They are performing very well!!! The chemistry between them is amazing and they are performing with a lot of romance!!! β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ Suddenly, a student of St. Martin's throws the outer side of the banana to the side of the stage where Vidya was performing, so that she falls and loses the competition!!! 😑 Sagar notices it!!! Vidya is about to put her feet on that outer side of the banana, just then, Sagar takes Vidya in her arms and in a very tricky way, he throws that outer side of the banana outside the stage by his leg!!! πŸ‘ Then they finish their performance!!! All claps!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Scene 7
The final result is gonna be announced!!! The host says, "Final result announce hone jaa raha hai!!! Dono participant hi bohot accha performance kia!!! Judges kisko winner announce kare samajh mein nahi pa rahe hai!!! Bohot sochne ke baad judges ne yeh faisla kia ke Sagar and Vidya dono hi iss competition ke winners hai!!!" All claps!!! Sagar and Vidya jump in joy!!!  They are very happy!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ They hug and congratulate each other!!! πŸ€— Then they are called on stage!!! The judges give a golden trophy to both of them!!! They both are holding the trophy, looking at each other and smiles!!! πŸ˜ƒ Then Sagar put his hand on Vidya's shoulder and their pictures are clicked!!! πŸ˜ƒ Sagar and Vidya are talking on stage while clicking pics!!!
Sagar - Congrats, my love!!! β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ
Vidya - Congrats to you too, darling!!! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Sagar - Thanks!!! Waise, aaj humara date hai, yaad hai naa? πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Vidya - Ha bilkul!!! How can I forget that?! πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ
Sagar - Aww so sweet!!! ❀️ Okay, so, aaj raat 8pm baje, Lovers Point Restaurant mein!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Vidya - Theek hai, toh phir 2ghante mein milte hai, apne date par!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
Both look at each other and smiles!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Precap : Sagar is decorating the restaurant with the help of his friend Sahil!!!

Part 9 ends!!! Waiting for your comments!!! Love... Bidz!!! πŸ˜Š

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago
khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was soooooooooo awsome and superb yaar πŸ€—
i like it sooooo much
and I like sahil so much kya dost hai πŸ˜‰ I like you sahil tum sach mein the best friend yaar    πŸ€£

i like their love the most πŸ‘ i'm feeling their love with your words ❀️ 😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: khulh

it was soooooooooo awsome and superb yaar πŸ€—
i like it sooooo much
and I like sahil so much kya dost hai πŸ˜‰ I like you sahil tum sach mein the best friend yaar    πŸ€£

i like their love the most πŸ‘ i'm feeling their love with your words ❀️ 😳

Thank you sooooo much.... I am glad that you like it..... πŸ˜ƒ
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bidz----i <3 ed teh way u wrote abt teh competition and d dance.....it was gr88
n i lyked sahil very much..he didnt want 2 bb kabab mein haddi....aww....kya dosti hai :)
baloSD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superhit story hai yaar kya pyaar our kya dosti hai yaar!!!!!
love it soooooooo muchhhhh
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Thank you everyone for your comments!!! Enjoy the next part!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Part 10 

Scene 1 
Everyone congratulates Sagar and Vidya!!! πŸ˜ƒ  Then Sagar and Vidya come down the stage and Sahil comes to them, hugs πŸ€— and congratulates them!!! Then all comes back to the hotel!!! Vidya says bye to Sagar and Sahil and goes to her room!!! 
Sagar (to Sahil) - Yaar!!! Tujhse kuch baat karni hai!!! 2mins ke liye mere room mein aa!!!
Sahil - Okay, chal!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar and Sahil go to Sagar's room!!! 
Sahil - Bol kya baat hai!!!
Sagar - Woh... Main kehe raha tha ke... Mujhe teri help chahiye!!!
Sahil - Help?! Kiske liye?
Sagar - Aaj mera... (feeling shy) πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Sahil - Aaj tera kya?
Sagar - Aaj mera Vidya ke sath date hai!!! (says as fast as he can) πŸ˜›
Sahil - Kya? 😲 Date aur Sagar Singh Thakur? Oh My Goodness!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜›
Sagar - Chal yaar, aab mazak maat ura!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Sahil - Achcha, theek hai!!! Waise, tu Vidya ko kaha leke jaa raha hai?
Sagar - Lovers Point Restaurant!!!
Sahil - Kya? 😲 Hey bhagwaaan!!! πŸ˜›
Sagar - Kyu? Kya hua?
Sahil - Tujhe pata nahi hai ke uss restaurant ka khana ful bakwaas hai aur waha ka service bhi stupid sa hai!!! Waha leke maat jaa!!!
Sagar - Oh no yaar!!! Toh phir kya karu? πŸ˜’
Sahil - Dekh!!! Main iss mein teri help nahi karunga!!! Vidya ko yeh accha lagega agar tu usse apne kisi maan pasand jagah pe le jaaye!!! She'll feel special yaar!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar - Shayad tu theek kehe raha hai!!! Ek minute, sochne de mujhe!!!
After thinking about a few minutes...
Sagar - Got it!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sahil -  Kya?
Sagar - Meri ek chota sa help karde!!! 
Sahil - Anything for you, buddy!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar takes a paper and writes an address on it!!! Then he gives it to Sahil!!!
Sagar - Iss address pe jaa aur yaha pe bohot acchi tarah se decoration shuru karwa!!! Main 1hr mein waha pohouchta hoo!!!
Sahil - 1hr? 😲 Tujhe taiyar hone main ek ghanta lagega? Tu kya ladki hai? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sagar - Arre samjha kar yaar!!! Peheli date hai!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
Sahil laughes!!! Then he says ok!!! And then he goes to that address!!! Sagar thinks, "Chalo beta, 1hr mein ready hona hai!!!" Then Sagar goes to bathroom for shower!!!

Scene 2 (Vidya's room)
Vidya is telling herself,  "Aaj Sagar ko ek shocking surprise milega, jis ke baare mein usne kabhi kalpana bhi nahi ki hogi!!!" πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ She takes out a bag from her cupboard and puts it on her bed!!! Then she goes to the bathroom for shower!!! After a few minutes, she comes out of the bathroom in towel and takes out a dress from that bag which she kept on her bed!!! Then she wears that dress!!! (We aren't still shown properly which dress she has worn) And then she dries her hairs by her hair-drier and then combs them!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Scene 3
After 15mins, Sagar came out from the bathroom in towel!!! Then he is searching a nice t-shirt in his cupboard!!! He's not finding anything!!! Sagar tells to himself, "Damn man!!! Ek bhi dhang ka kapra nahi hai pehenne ko!!!" πŸ˜› Finding a suitable cloth to wear for about 5-10mins, he finally gets it!!! He wears a red shirt and black suit!!! ❀️ Then he dries his hairs by his hair-drier, combs them and puts little bit perfume on himself!!! πŸ˜› Now he's all ready to go!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Scene 4
Sagar arrives near a sea side place!!! The place is damn beautiful!!! Everywhere is just peace and serenity!!! πŸ˜ƒ There, he finds Sahil telling the decorators to work properly!!! Sagar goes to Sahil!!!
Sahil - Aaah, finally!!! Tu aa gaya!!! Waise kafi handsome dikh raha hai!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar - Thanks yaar!!! Waise, thanks for one more thing!!! Meri help karne ke liye!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sahil - Arre fikar not buddy!!! Anything for you!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Sagar smiles!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sahil - Waise, tune Vidya ko bata dia hai naa ke woh yaha pe aaye, not at Lovers Point Restaurant!!!
Sagar - Nahi yaar!!! Nahi bataya!!! Aur batayunga bhi nahi!!! Kyuki main khud jayunga usse pick karne!!! β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ
Sahil - Aww so sweet yaar!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar - Achcha theek hai!!! Chal aab thoda sa decoration karle!!! πŸ˜Š
Sahil - Chal!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar, Sahil and the other decorators are decorating the venue!!! After like 20mins, the decoration is over!!! The place is looking awesome!!! Peace and peace all around!!! The center of the sea-side is decorated with lights, candles, red and white balloons and there is the table being set on which, there's lots of roses in a vase, a champaign bottle, two plates and two wine glasses!!! Everything is looking fabulous!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³β€οΈ
Sagar - Arre 8pm bajne mein sirf 10mins baki hai!!! Main Vidya ko lene chalta hoon!!!
Sahil - Main bhi chalta hoon!!! All the best buddy!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
Sagar smiles and says - Thank you!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Scene 5
Sagar takes his car and goes back to the hotel to pick up Vidya!!! Vidya comes out of the hotel, Sagar sees her and is shocked!!! 😲 Vidya is in totally a different look!!! πŸ˜› She's wearing a red dress (remember the entry scene of Divya in Dulhan, the dress she was wearing, just like that but the color is red) and black boots, totally looking modern!!! πŸ˜‰ Sagar smiles πŸ˜ƒ and thinks, "So this was your surprise, Ms. Vidya? By the way, I like it oops I mean I love it!!!" πŸ˜ƒ Vidya is walking towards her car where Sagar calls her!!! Vidya picks up the call!!!
Vidya - Ha main bas nikal rahi hoon!!!
Sagar - Ha main janta hoon ke tum nikal rahi ho lekin tumhe apne car lene ki zarurat nahi hai!!!
Vidya - Matlab?
Sagar - Matlab, turn back and you'll see a handsome, dashing guy in a white colored car, waiting for you!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β€οΈ
Vidya turns back!!! Sees Sagar in his white car waiting for him!!! She smiles πŸ˜ƒ, goes towards the car and gets into the car!!!
Vidya - Oh! So you are here, Mr. Singh!!! πŸ˜›
Sagar - Yeah, I am, Ms. Singhania oops I mean, to-be Mrs. Singh!!! πŸ˜‰
Vidya smiles and blushes!!! πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ
Sagar - By the way, tum aaj bohot khubsurat lag rahi ho!!! I loved your new avtar!!! πŸ˜ƒ But ek baat kahu!!! You just don't need to change for anyone!!! I love you in the way you are!!! So be yourself!!! πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ
Vidya (sadly) - Iss ka matlab, you didn't like my surprise? πŸ˜”
Sagar - Arre nahi nahi!!! I loved your surprise!!! Looking gorgeous, jaan!!! β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ
Vidya smiles!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Vidya - Yeh hui na baat!!! Aab chalo!!! Sari raat gari mein hi baate karne ka irada hai kya? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Sagar laughes!!! πŸ˜†
Sagar - Nahi nahi!!! Chalo, lekin usse pehele apne akho par yeh kapra bandhlo!!! I want to give you a surprise!!! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Vidya - Lekin...
Sagar - Ssshhh!!! Mujhpe trust nahi hai kya? πŸ˜³
Vidya - Khud se bhi jyada!!! β€οΈ
Sagar - Theek hai toh jaisa main kahu, waisa hi karo!!!
Vidya smiles, then she covers her eyes with the cloth!!! Sagar starts the car!!!

Scene 6
Sagar and Vidya reach to their destination!!! Sagar gets out of the car, opens the other side door of it and holds Vidya and tells her to come out slowly!!! Then he removes the cloth from Vidya's eyes and tells her to slowly open her eyes!!! Vidya does so and is amazed!!! πŸ˜ƒ She is looking at the decorations and smiling!!! She is very happy!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Vidya - Thank you so much!!! Decorations bohot accha hai!!! Aur jagah usse bhi jyada khubsurat hai!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Sagar - Mujhe pata tha ke tumhe yeh jagah zarur pasand aayegi kyuki hum dono ki pasand toh ek hi hai!!! πŸ˜³β€οΈ
Vidya smiles!!! Then both walks to the table!!! Sagar pulls Vidya's chair and tells her to sit!!! 😊 Vidya sits so does Sagar!!! The environment is so romantic!!! ❀️ Sagar and Vidya, alone in the sea side, roses, balloons and so many things!!! ❀️ 
Sagar - So, Vidya Singhania, uff, to-be Vidya Singh Thakur, kya khana pasand karengi aap? πŸ˜‰
Vidya - Jo aap chahe, Mr. Sagar Singh Thakur!!! πŸ˜›
Sagar - Nahi!!! Aaj apki pasand ka sab kuch hoga!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Vidya - Ummm... Thik hai!!! Pehele, champaign ho jaye!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar - Jo hukum!!!
Sagar, then shakes the champaign bottle and opens it!!! He pours it in the glasses!!! 
Sagar - Aaj ki sham humare pyaar ❀️ aur competition jitne ki khushi ke naam!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
And then both started drinking champaign!!! πŸ˜Š
Vidya - Kitni shanti hai na yaha!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar - Ha!!! Yaha aake dil ko bohot sukun milta hai!!! Kisi special ke sath agar yaha pe aaye toh bas time kaise kat jata hai, kuch pata hi nahi chalta!!! β€οΈπŸ˜³
Vidya smiles!!! Sagar smiles too!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Sagar - Dinner ke liye kya pasand karengi, madam? πŸ˜‰
Vidya - Ummm... Kuch spicy non-veg dishes ho jaye!!! πŸ˜›
Sagar - Sure!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Then Sagar claps once and a guy comes with a trey full of chicken dishes!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Vidya - Oh wow!!! Chicken... My favorite!!! Thanks a lot Sagar!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar smiles seeing Vidya happy!!! Then both have their dinner!!! πŸ˜ƒ After that...
Sagar - Tumhare liye ek aur surprise hai!!!
Vidya - Kya?
Sagar stands and goes in front of Vidya!!!
Sagar - Vidya, this one is for you!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Vidya smiles!!!
Then Sagar starts singing the song "Pee loon from the movie Once upon a time in mumbai"!!! ❀️ He is singing and Vidya listens to him and is smiling!!! πŸ˜ƒ Then Sagar takes Vidya along with him and both dances with full romance on that "Pee loon song" which is being sang by Sagar!!! ❀️ Sagar finishes the song and then they both have an eye-lock!!! ❀️ They comes closer and closer and more closer, few inches distance between them!!! Then both kiss each other on their cheeks!!! ❀️❀️ And then they hug each other very tightly!!! Hugging season goes on for about 10-15mins!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
Sagar - Mujhe tumse kuch kehena hai, Vidya!!!
Vidya - Ha bolo!!!
Sagar - Yeh baat tum bhi janti ho, aur main bhi!!! Aur maine yeh baat tumhe bohot bar kahi hai, aur aaj ek bar phir keheta hoon!!!
Vidya - Kya?
Sagar bend down on his knees, takes out a diamond ring from his pocket and shows it to Vidya!!!
Sagar - Main tumse diwano ki tarah pyaar karta hoon!!! Kya tum meri dulhan banogi? Will you marry me? πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Vidya smiles!!! She's in tears of joy!!! πŸ˜ƒ She's speechless!!! β˜ΊοΈ After a few seconds... πŸ˜Š
Vidya - Ha!!!
Sagar smiles!!! He's also in tears of joy now!!! Then Vidya puts forward her left hand and Sagar puts ring on her finger!!! β€οΈβ€οΈ
Sagar - Main mumbai jaake hi mom-dad se baat karunga!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Vidya - Main bhi papa se jald se jald baat karungi!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Both hugs tight!!! πŸ€— Then they goes near to the sea holding their hands and stands there!!! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Sagar - Vidya...
Vidya - Ssshhh!!! Aakhe bandh karo, Sagar!!! Aur mehsus karo iss jagah ki khubsurati ko!!! β€οΈ
Sagar closes his eyes and Vidya too!!! They are feeling the beauty of that place!!! After about 10-15mins, they open their eyes and sits there!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Vidya puts her head on Sagar's shoulder and Sagar is holding Vidya!!! ❀️ They are smiling and looking at the sea!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar - Vidya, kya yeh tumhara pehela date hai? πŸ˜Š
Vidya - Ha!!! Aur tumhara? πŸ˜Š
Sagar - Mera... Ummm... πŸ˜‰
Vidya - Oyee ek min, isn't this your first date? πŸ˜²
Sagar - Ummm... Sochne do na!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Vidya - Matlab? Tum aur kitni ladkiyo ke sath date par aa chuke ho?! πŸ˜‘
Sagar - Ek minute!!! Mujhe ginne do!!! (Starts counting) Ek, do, tin... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Vidya - tin ??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘
Sagar - Nahi!!! Main toh sirf ummm... ek hi ladki ke sath date par aa chuka hoon!!! Aur woh hai... Ms. Vidya Singhania!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›β€οΈ
Vidya smiles!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Vidya - Oh god!!! Tum kabhi nahi sudroge!!! πŸ˜›
Sagar - I know!!! Hehehe!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Vidya - Haha!!! Tumhe yeh bohot funny baat lagti hai? Malum hai mujhe kitna gussa aaya tha? πŸ˜›πŸ˜•
Sagar - Oh!!! So Vidya ji ko jealous feel ho raha tha!!! Itna possessiveness mere liye? πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Vidya - Ha!!! I'm possessive for you!!! Aur humesha rahungi!!! Agar humare beech mein koi tisra aaya naa then I swear, I'm not gonna let him/her go!!! β€οΈπŸ˜³
Sagar - Itna pyaar? β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜ƒ
Vidya - Apne aap se bhi jyada!!! πŸ˜›
Sagar smiles πŸ˜ƒ!!! Eye-lock starts again!!! Then they hug again πŸ€—!!! It's almost 1am now!!!
Vidya - Oh god!!! 😲 Raat ke 1am baj gaye!!! Abhi toh hotel bandh ho chuki hogi!!! Principal Sir ne kaha tha ke iss trip mein 12am baje ke baad koi bhi hotel se bahar nahi jayega!!! Aab kya kare? πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
Sagar - Udas maat ho!!! Umm... Ek minute!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar collects some woods from nearby, puts together and then starts fire on it!!! Then he takes off his suit, folds it and put it on the sand!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Sagar - Aab tum apne sar yaha rakho (pointing at the folded suit) aur aramse so jao!!! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Vidya nods her head saying no!!!
Sagar - Kya hua?
Vidya - Tum yaha par apna sou aur meri sar rakhne ki jagah main khud dhundh lungi!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar - Magar...
Vidya - Ssshh!!! Just do what I say!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar lies down!!!
Sagar - Aab tum kaha sougi? πŸ˜•
Vidya - Main... umm... Main yaha soyungi!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Vidya lies down, puts her head on Sagar's chest and her hand on Sagar's body!!! β€οΈβ€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ
Vidya - Aab ekdum perfect hai naa? πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar - Bilkul!!! πŸ˜ƒ 
Sagar holds Vidya tightly!!! β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜ƒ
Sagar - Waise, tum bhi romantic ho!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Vidya - Maine kaha tha tumse ke humare date ke baad decide karna ke main romantic hoon ya nahi!!! Aab dekh liya? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Sagar - Ha ji!!! πŸ˜ƒ Chalo aab sote hai!!! Feeling so tired now!!! πŸ˜›
Vidya - Me too!!! Good night, sweetheart!!! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Sagar - Good night, my love!!! β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ
Both closes their eyes and sleeps!!! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Precap : Sagar and Vidya are back to the hotel early morning!! Sagar's principal sees them entering the hotel silently like theives!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Part 10 ends!!! I really hope that I could make SV date magical and you all will like it!!! Waiting for the comments!!! Love...Bidz!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago
khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kya part tha yaar ekdum perfect
i love their romance sooooooo much πŸ€—
and really it was magicaly yaar and really I imagined that with your words
it was wonderfull
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: khulh

Kya part tha yaar ekdum perfect
i love their romance sooooooo much πŸ€—
and really it was magicaly yaar and really I imagined that with your words
it was wonderfull

Thank you sooooooooooooo much πŸ€—
You know, I was waiting for your comment since long πŸ˜³
finally you replied... πŸ˜ƒ

baloSD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's beautifull and romantic uptade yaar!!!
i love it yaar!!!!!!!
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

arrey waaah bidzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....wat a romantics date!!!!!coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool