bidz-another awesum update...
loved it....sorry for posting ma comment so late...as i was busy wid ma exam
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

bidz-another awesum update...

loved it....sorry for posting ma comment so late...as i was busy wid ma exam

Oyee!!! Sorry kaiko?? 😲 Tujhe sorry nahi balki mujhe tereko thank you bolna chahiye!!! Thank you so much diiii!!! 🤗😃
I didn't actually expected that you will get time to read the update!!! 😛
You are really awesome....tumhare exams hai still you took out time to read my ff!!! awww you are the sweetest sis I ever had!!! 😳

Originally posted by: Rayanaa

One word, wow. I'm really impressed with your writing. It is a fantastic FF. Great job and keep it up. 

Take care, 
Rina

Hey Rina 😊
Glad to get ur comment!!! 😃 Thanks a ton for liking my ff!!! I am really happyyy!!! 😳 
Keep reading and commenting!!! 😛 
Take care sweetie!!! 😊

And thank you so much fatima, neha and sana!!! love you guys!!! take care!!! 😊
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Part 31!!! I hope you all will like it!!! Have fun!!! :)

Saying that Vidya is his responsibility, Sagar hugs Vidya. Seeing this, Sahil and Sanju give cute smiles. Vidya's face somehow is expressing that she is finding the greatest peace in her man's arms. Sanju notices the expression of Vidya's face and feels very happy seeing her best friend at peace. She tells God in her mind, "Bhagwan ji! Mere best friend ko Sagar jaisa itna accha partner dene ke liye thank you, thank you so much." Sagar and Vidya move back now. Vidya at last gets to happy mood and says with a cute expression, "Tum logo ko kya saap ne kaat liya? Itna chup chap kyu ho?" Hearing what Vidya said, all smiles and seeing the smiles on their faces, Vidya smiles too. Vidya says, "Yeh hui na baat!" Sagar's eyes spot the wall clock in the cafeteria and he sees it's time for college to end for the day. He says, "Guys, college khatam hone ka waqt ho gaya hai. Hospital nahi chalna kya?" Vidya says with a worried look, "Haan guys! Aab hume hospital chalna chahiye. Papa ka dhyaan rakhne ke liye dadi waha sham se hai." Sahil and Sanju smilingly nods their heads and says, "Okay lets go!" Sagar, Vidya, Sahil and Sanju leaves for hospital to visit Vidya's papa. 

**Scene Shifts in the cabin of Vidya's papa in the hospital**
Vidya's papa is lying on bed and watching TV. Vidya arrives there and says with a big smile on her face, "Papaaaaa!" VP turns his head towards the door, sees Vidya, smiles and turns off the TV. He tells, "Beta tum aa gayi!" Vidya smiles and asks, "Aab aap kaise hai papa?" to which her papa replies, "Main aab ekdum theek hoon beta." Hearing this, Vidya smiles. Just then, she notices that dadi is not there and asks her papa, "Papa, dadi kaha hai?" Her papa replies, "Beta, dadi bohot thak gayi thi iss liye maine unhe ghar bhej dia aram karne ko." Vidya smilingly says, "Accha kia jo unhe ghar bhej dia. Woh bhi toh thak gayi hongi." VP smiles and nods his head. Vidya tells her papa, "Papa, aapse kuch log milne aaye hai." VP asks curiously, "Kaun beta?" Vidya smiles, turns her head towards the door and says loudly, "Andar aajao!" Sagar and Sahil enter. Sagar and Sahil are carrying baskets full of fruits in their hands. VP smiles seeing them. Sagar and Sahil come closer and keeps the baskets of fruits on the table. Sagar then asks, "Papa aab aap kaisa mehsus kar rahe hai?" VP replies, "Main aab bohot accha hoon beta!" Then Sagar and Sahil touch VP's feet and VP says putting his hands on their heads, "Khush raho baccho." Vidya asks to Sagar and Sahil, "Woh kaha gayi?" to which Sagar reply that, "Woh inke (points to VP) liye kuch kharid rahi hai!" And then Sahil says that, "bas abhi aa rahi hai!". VP curiously asks, "Woh kaun beta?" Vidya cutely smiles and says, "Papa, aapse milne koi aur bhi aayi hai aur aap usse bohot acchi tarah se jante hai!". VP asks curiously, "Kaun?" Vidya smiles and turns her head towards the door. VP curiously looks at the door, and there he sees a girl standing with a bookie of flower in front of her face. Then hiding her face with the bookie, the girl walks to VP. "Sorry but maine aapko pehechana nahi.", VP says. Still hiding her face with the bookie, the girl replies, "Papa, 6 saal pehele Vidya se aur aap se durr chali gayi thi par sach mein aap dono ki bohot yaad aayi." VP understands who she is, gives a huge smile and says, "Sanju beta?!?!" The girl shows her face and guess what? She is Sanjuu!!! Sanjuu says with a smiley face, "Bilkul sahi pehechana papa!". VP smiles. Sanju says with a caring look, "Papa!!! Bohot miss kia aap ko, bachpan mein aapne mujhe apni beti ke jaisa pyaar diya aur tab se aap mere liye dad se bhi barkar ho gaye." VP says, "Aww so sweet of you beta!!" Then VP invites Sanju for a hug and Sanju hugs him!!! Seeing this, Vidya, Sagar and Sahil smiles. Vidya, then, says with a cute expression, "Papa, aap apne iss beti ko bhul gaye kya?" All smile and VP says, "Arrey nahi mera baccha!!!" Then he invites Vidya too for a hug and Vidya, with a cute smiley face, goes and hugs her papa. Sahil and Sagar are standing, seeing this and is smiling. VP says to Sagar and Sahil, "Tum dono waha khare khare kya dekh rahe ho? Aao mere pas!!". Sagar and Sahil smile, walk to VP and hugs him. Now we see all four hugging VP and everyone is smiling. While the hugging session, fingers of Sagar Vidya and Sahil Sanju get touched unintentionally and both the couples have eye-lock session with each other. 

Precap: Vidya and Sanju stay with VP. Sagar and Sahil leave.

That's the end of Part 31!!! Waiting for your comments!!! Take care all!!! Love... Bidz!!! (:
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bidzy dear-<3 u dearrrrrrrrrrrr.....u r teh best too...
ur update is  just gr8....<3 ed it again...the way VP hugged every1 n d eye-lock session was teh highlight of ur update.....cooooooooooooool
Edited by awesumsonia - 13 years ago
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Update was great !
But SV scenes were less !
Waiting for more SV scenes !
Plzz update soon !
Thnx for pm !
khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it was sooooooooooooooooo cute bidu