Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WreckLass thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: PimpJuice

I second that! Or maybe it's because Geeta and Marzi have a lot to say while Rajeev is brief & to the point? πŸ˜†

ya good point...he is briefπŸ˜†
He really needs to roll up his sleeves and work harder on his choreographies
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great...i wasnt too impressed wid rajeev's choreography...so now i might be happy haha
gr8love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am elated that Jai is back in DID......so its gonna be Jai, Dharmesh and Marzi pitted against once another. Well the show is getting started NOW!
I love Jai's choreography and has alwaz thot that he is one of our MOST VERSATILE dancer/ choreographers. His entry will make a huge difference to Rajeev's team. Maybe if he had come earlier M-2 wud not have been eliminated.....but I know they will b back!

Marzi seems to do well on his own...i am sure he does have his assistants....there is no way he can manage 4 pairs with such good performances single handedly and this is not to question his choreography /dancing skills. We already know he is the tops!

Why is Zee publicising Jai's entry into the show? Because thats how Zee operates.....poor Rajeev is a soft rookie so is getting the awful treatment and besides he does not assert himself.
In contrast Geeta MAAAAA gets all the attention and all the favors because she stayed and did not move on. So they will neva publicise the fact that Dharmesh and Mini are the ones that are actually choreoraphig her team's dances.

So the jist of this looonnnng post is this....we need to watch the show for its entertainment skills and to encourage our favs....for all else close yr eyes, ears n brains!
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Here's a basic problem with this news.......jai was part of DID 1 and he ruined the whole feel of the finale of DID 1 by calling the audience ignorant of dance, by bashing other contestants in DID finale by proclaiming in front of the cameras that he was the best one in the finale and that the others didn't deserve to finish ahead of him............And then in DID Lil masters he again displayed his arrogance to a point where his own friend Mayuresh proclaimed in front of the cameras that Jai was arrogant...........I just hope that in this instance he realizes that he is there as an assistant just like D sir and other assistants..........I just hope we don't start hearing comments like he is better then Rajeev and should take his place etc............😊 oh by the way D sir's contestant wound up winning DID lil masters and D sir was the winning choreographer just like Salman, Siddhesh, and Alisha all finished ahead of Jai in DID 1........so goes to show how arrogance is never rewarded........hope we see a better attitude from him in DID Doubles......😊