Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Waiting for an episode with tight editing,  no buffoonery by Freddy, no comntamination with flirting, full with some duo moments, with no lousy explanation offered for committing the crime, a little bit of comic relief  & last but not the least, an episode that reminds of the Asha era.
Being too greedy , I know.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saadrita -  πŸ˜² such a big wish - list ...???  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If atleast 2 or 3 are granted, am going to be on IF for atleast 2 hours.. with out vanishing in between πŸ˜‰
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saadrita

, with no lousy explanation offered for committing the crime, a little bit of comic relief  & last but not the least, an episode that reminds of the Asha era.

now, now...you are really becoming greedy...FW isnt so magnanimous
away_from_TV thumbnail
I am greedy because the name of the show is CID after all. Come on, it's CID!!!!!!!! If we overlook few bad episodes of the recent past  & concentrate more on the numerous Asha Era episosdes CID has given us... then probably we will get the strength to be greedy. 😊
I know I am being too silly, but don't know how to kill this sudden surge in my heart.
Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
dont kill this positive surge saadrita...as long we have optimistic fans like you then there is a little chance of FW coming to its senses😊
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Saadrita

Waiting for an episode with tight editing,  no buffoonery by Freddy, no comntamination with flirting, full with some duo moments, with no lousy explanation offered for committing the crime, a little bit of comic relief  & last but not the least, an episode that reminds of the Asha era.

Being too greedy , I know.

Dont wish for Aasha era Saadrita, you know what you will have to do to your DP  if that happensπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
away_from_TV thumbnail

@Nandini- Some sacrifices are best when not taken to the heart.

But I never wanted Asha era to be back. No one can recreate that. It's like the Taj Mahal. But I definitely want to see an episode that makes us feel proud &  believe the fact that  this is produced by the same show that once had a glorious era.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well that's true Saadrita, and yeah, guess I'm the only one who thinks your not being "too greedy"!!!πŸ˜‰ Afterall it's our dear show!!! Itna maagne ka hak to banta hai na!!!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I may miss it! or maybe just make it dont know
maybe i will manage to see this one...but will surely mis the sat one...DTH will be disconnected that day...still hoping that by 10 pm it will get connected..of all the days,we had to shift residence on the days when CID' s new epis will get aired😑