misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Last epi ends on Ramapati's face, he is  wondering why akash is at home in such a moment,  let see if he finds out  or not....

• Epi starts with sumeda remembering her good days with her father: they are eating together, the time he offered her the skootie then she thinks about what happened in the last few days, how he wanted to kill her...sha has tears in her eyes.
  • Here akash arrives with the breakfast, he says that he made it himself and asks sumeda to taste. Sumeda replies that she isnt hungry.Akash insists and he says: mene b to suba se kuch...and stops, they share a beautiful eyelock 😍. He tries to golmol the situation πŸ˜† ( parkra gaya πŸ˜†) He serves her and she starts eating.
  • She stops and says that he dosnt know how to cook he put too much salt.He reminds her that he kindly ate her burnt parathe so she has to do the same ( bacha samajdar hota ja raha hai 🀣)She says she dosnt know how to cook since it was  her mother who used to cook...she thinks abt her mom and feels sad.She runs away and cries in the room.
  • Scene shifts to sumeda's place.Her mom and dad fights a bit about sumeda.Rammapti says that even if she comes back what will she give u: she went out with a paraya marad.He gives her a baddua and malti is shocked.She leaves.
  • She is crying in her room and her daughter in law ( i guess ) comes and says that sumeda is indeed wrong: kam se kam is gar ki izat ka to kayal rakti.She adds: is halat mer gar a bi gayi to kon mane ga ki larki ki chunri me dag nahi hai 😑.Malti is shocked.The daughter in law scares her.
  • A new day sarts and scene shifts to akash place , he enters in sumeda's room with a dish there is noone she is sleepin on a sofa.he takes care of her and is about to touch her hair but stops.He leaves.
  • Shivam's mom tries to comforts malti after she broke a cup of tea.Malti says that she was bad with her  and shivam that is why bagwan left her.Shivam's mom tells her to b strong for her daughter, to be her strengh.
  • Sumeda wakes up, she sees  the dish and drinks it, it is 🀒.She looks for akash  it seems that he is taking a shower.She is leaving when she sees akash childhood pic next to kamlapati's one.
precap: A to-die-for precap !!!! Akash bathroom se nikal raha hai aur sumeda turn karti hai... and tada ! they bump into each others !!! awwww 😍They are all shy...they try to go but bump again !!!!! 🀣.

Wonderful epi ! full of akash and sumeda, the love story has definitly started !

P.S: can anyone help me with the name πŸ˜†, i dnt know the officer's name, the daughter in law' name and shivam's mom nameπŸ˜†

Edited by misssmily - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanku so much for ur efforts....
cant wait for perecap...😍
i saw ur msg...unable to send u msg...dont  know why...
anyways,
what u want exact...
?
i saw that game...mujhe to intresting nhin laga...