What do you all want from PMMKA?

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello all of my wonderful behnein! πŸ˜›

I think most of you know me as you have come from the MJHT Forum, but just to introduce myself, im Chotu!

Well, I know all of you are excited about this show and of course Arjun bhai as you have all been MIA from the MJHT Forum πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Haha, just kidding.

But I am here to talk about this show with you. I don't know if I will watch it,as im not into these type of shows, but knowing Arjun and his acting ability, I might watch it.

What I want to pose as a question to you all is that what do you really want from this show, besides Arjun of course πŸ˜‰. I know you all love him and want to support him, but besides that, what do you want to see in terms of story, plot, actors, success? What are some of your goals as a viewer?

Please share your thoughts!

Edited by MJHT4life - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
chotuuuuuuuuuu..........welcome to PMMKA forum......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—............gud to c ur pst here.......

gud post.....

bt acc to me.....PMMKA IS ARJUN BIJLANI for me.....n i hv gt NOTHING to do wid rest of d matters n ppl.......πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: nikki028

chotuuuuuuuuuu..........welcome to PMMKA forum......πŸ€—............gud to c ur pst here.......

gud post.....

bt acc to me.....PMMKA IS ARJUN BIJLANI for me.....n i hv gt NOTHING to do wid rest of d matters n ppl.......πŸ˜†

Yes I should have known that would have been your response 🀣🀣
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
btw whts "mia" frm mjht forum vich u told in ur post?????πŸ€”πŸ˜†

oh yes chotu....u shud hv included...some xception for me....as u knw i wnt say nythin other than tht......πŸ˜†
M.I.A. means missing in action πŸ˜†
No di NO EXCEPTIONS πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘πŸ€£πŸ€£
well,
i want a cute awesome mind blowing Love story like Mayur story....😊
Yes that would be nice. Mayur's love story was probably one of the best and don't know if it can be beaten, but you never know! πŸ˜‰
Btw, Im chotu! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Yes that would be nice. Mayur's love story was probably one of the best and don't know if it can be beaten, but you never know! πŸ˜‰
Btw, Im chotu! πŸ˜›

exact my words...
well, no one can beat mayur love story....πŸ˜ƒ
hi chotu,
I am Abeer😊
from India

Originally posted by: KMH2

exact my words...
well, no one can beat mayur love story....πŸ˜ƒ
hi chotu,
I am Abeer😊