ArSh Nine Months part2 page 27

funkybratz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i know you people seriously want to kill me, but i guess my writer just awakes at the wrong time, when i just started to write the update of my other fic, i came across this idea and thought to pen it down! and not stopping myself i just thought to update, please dont kill me, i know you all would be cursing me under the breathe but bare it...LOL
instead enjoy it!!!

THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT "AR" VERSION CAN ASK FOR IT, EM READY TO GIVE YOU ALL :)

NINE MONTHS

"Armaan! Armaan!" the voice roared in the big mansion, as the only chandelier lit the whole lounge.  The woman angrily stood in front of the stair. The news paper turned, as the man looked up to see his wife angrily looking upstairs.

"He won't come! You are just wasting your time" he sighed, as his eyes turned towards the business section of the paper.

"He has to come! Or else I won't leave any choice for him!" anger roused more, as she turned towards her husband who was looking as chilled as ever.

"Listen honey! I'll call you after awhile'" standing against the mirror, looking at his own reflection, he announced, as his Bluetooth device conveyed the message to the other person on phone.

"But!" he heard her saying, as he smirked knowing how desperate she was.

"Look I am busy'I have to go'I'll call you again and then we both know that we are meeting tonight'isn't it a treat?" he rubbed his newly born stubble as he heard his name recalled again and again.

"I guess'it is" and he knew that she was smiling. A smile which told him, that his night was going to be wonderful as ever.

"Bye sweets" he said, not waiting to hear the other person bidding him bye, he ended the call, removing and throwing his Bluetooth device on the bed which was covered with files.

"I can't believe his isn't responding to me!" she turned totally angry at her son. When she heard a slight giggle.

"You are laughing'and here your son isn't willing to hear what I want to say! You have just destroyed him!" she shouted at her husband, who kept the paper on the side, looking at his gorgeous wife.

"It was ought to happen Anaya! With so much wealth in his hand, he was ought to get destroyed" he sighed, as he saw his wife looking at the floor.

"Living here'In this mansion doesn't make feel at home'I need my family! And here the most essential part of our home is destroyed!" her tears came into her eyes as she heard some footsteps.

Turning she looked at her son, a person who can rule the world just by his looks and his knowledge.

"Talking about me, right! The most destroyed center piece of your house!" he smirked, standing in front of his mother'the only woman he loves.

Ignoring his comment she stared directly in his eyes "who were you busy with??"  She directly asked with anger.

"With a client! Office work!" his eyes dropped down, as he told a lie to his mom, it always happened whenever he lied, he knew he couldn't lie still trying was worth a try.

"Don't lie armaan, when you know you can't!" Anaya scolded.

"Mom'I'" he whispered, as another voice reached his ears.

"Armaan! We have decided something, and you have to agree with us" his dad roused up from the couch, as he just witnessed his wife and son conversation.

"Dad please not again!" he looked up, knowing completely well that they won't listen to him.

"No armaan!! Not this time'do you even know how people recognize you? What the newspaper calls you? Have you ever noticed that?" he growled, as he saw his son just rolling his eyes.

"They know me as the best business man, the youngest achiever and the one who made the mallik empire one of the best empire in the whole country" he answered staring at his parents. No doubt he was the best business man, the person who can control the world easily, the one who was ruling the whole empire alone.

"I guess with that you are forgetting that you are even recognized as a complete playboy, who happens to change girls like his clothes."  Anaya hissed.

"Yeah! I prefer to have new girl'" his words weren't completed.

"ARMAAN! Behave, she you mother" Billy Mallik shouted, anger oozing out, he had never expected his son to be like this.

"Dad'"

"It enough armaan! I have decided one thing!" Anaya smirked "and son it's the best for you" armaan stood confused looking at them both; waiting to hear the surprise they have kept for him.

"What?" puzzled he asked.

"You will have to marry!" the sound of the word marriage rang into his ears, providing goose bumps on his body; he knew something was coming but this!

"What do you mean by I have to marry!?! It my life I can do anything I want!" he shouted.

"Well'luckily'you don't have any choice, we have decided that we won't handle you a single piece of our property until you get married'soo if you want all this, which actually belongs to you, and then you have to marry!" Anaya made him understand, as she knew thing would turn a bit difficult.

"No this is soo not happening, you can't force me to do such thing!!" his anger touched the roof, as the house boomed with his voice.

"we can do anything armaan, you are forgetting the you still get an employ salary, even after working as a CEO of the company, soo it won't be difficult for us to throw you out of the job, right?" Billy told him, joining his wife team.

"dad'mom'you both know that I am totally not interested in all these stuff, getting married is the last option, I can't marry and close myself in a cage, I want to live my life!" his request wasn't heard by any of his parents, as they just stood there watching his requesting.

"You have enjoyed a lot, more than we could have ever expected! Now we want you be a married man, and enjoy your life like one, we don't want you to be on Page 3 just because of your new latest flings" Billy told, as he saw the servant quietly moving towards the kitchen

"Yeah right! A married man'hell dad'today you both are saying me to get married and then after sometimes you are going to say that you want grand children! What's all this'cant you both see me happy!" he again tried to make them understand.

"no, we both know your better' so either you find a girl which we both will like and would agree to make our daughter-in-law or either you let us find a girl, but if we ended up finding one then you have to marry her!" Anaya told turning towards her husband, who agreed with her statement.

"Fine! If you want this then! Let me find one of myself!" armaan shouted as he turned towards the stairs which takes him towards his room!

do tell me how it is??

love maleeha:)

Edited by funkybratz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkybratz thumbnail
colour:990000
colour:003366

colour:006666

INDEX

funkybratz thumbnail

Notes:

date: 21-8-2011

guys those who wants pms, for my FF, please do add 
funkybratz_ff
in your buddy list
it gets really difficult to pm everyone in my Buddy list
add this account to recieve Pms from me

-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome start
loved it mallu
looking forward for ur next update
plz update ur other 2 ff too
continue this ff soon
thanx for the pm
Edited by -poornima- - 13 years ago
Hello_01 thumbnail

Hey Maleeha.

a very nice start, Looking forward too it.
let see, who is Armaan going to find as his wife
it would be fun to read something like this..
waiting for the update - hope uh don'e make me wait much😛
Thanks for the Pm
Maha.
Edited by Hello_01 - 13 years ago
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great beginning
continue soon
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice start

plzz continue
ur other FF first

love
Riddss
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heeeyyyaa Maalllu!!

Dude that was realli cool!! Like I loved it!! Theconcept is great!! Now please do update soon cant wait to see how he finds Shilpa!!
niki4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome start
continue soon
pm me when u update....thanxx =D
zoya-ammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
begining is nice but i want him to fall in love not that sad type getting married on some conditions&destroying girls life showing him as villian plz