ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Sorry for late update but these days working and cooking is driving me crazzzy...

Ranveer is talking on phone but Rukmi snatches the phone and Ranveer wonders why she did that and the woman on the phone sounded scared and Rasal calls again and Rukmi tells MS to take the call outside and Ranveer seems unsure MS picks up the phone and tells Rasal he was donating so the leader picked up the phone and i am leaving soon Rukmi tells MS again to bring Rasal as soon as he can and leaves as Rasal cries to her mom that i know i can not be wrong and her mother assures her that she must of mistaken and Rasal cries more Ranveer praises MS on bringing nice clothes and that he is rich man and Rukmi says no he is not theses are form Haveli and Ranveer ask if he works there and says no as he has some things that are related to that place and Ranveer praises about how the man who donated must have big heart and Rukmi agrees that he did (he did not but now not so sure...) and Ranveer asks if she knew him and she says no i heard from MS at Haveli BT announces that he is giving all Ranveer's property to Rasal and the child and MS walks in and tells him the same but MS cannot stop looking at Deep and Mamsa the 3 evils are annoyed with BT's announcement and Chanchel even ask was is it important to rush now and BT says what was to do tomorrow is doen today and tells MS to stay over and finish the formalities the 3 evils are so annoyed they wonder what to do Rukmi tells Guruji that she is happy once Rasal comes she will be happy again but Guruji ask will your sister be really happy to know that the man does not remember her and how about Ranveer who sees his present and future with you i believe it will complicate the matter and Rukmi asks what to do and Guruji says leave the future to GOD and live you present very carefully because GOD is the one who decides everything (i agree) Ranveer draws picture of house and man and woman and tells her that its RukVeer and in bottom says will leave the life with you forever and tells Rukmi to write same and that will be evidence of their love and Rukmi is confused but does it for Ranveer and tells Kanna to forgive her MS talks to Rasal and tells her he wants to take her to a temple after he drops Dhapu and Geeshu and tells her to keep faith in GOD as he will bring back her happiness and Rasal says those ware not my happiness it was all Rukmi's and i stole them from her so GOD stole them from me i wanted to get my sister and Ranveer together but i lost and she runs away crying and MS decides not to tell Rasal the truth and show ends on him...

Monday: MS says this property was owned by Ranveers father and he dies in accident and then it was to Ranveer and he gotten killed and the 3 evils look shocked and BT ask what is he trying to say....

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Where is friday's update❓❓❓
LadyMacbeth thumbnail