Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Rekha-Anmol's secret honeymoon in Pyaar Mein Twist!

Friday, February 11, 2011 | 7:24:22 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    2 Comments
Rekha-Anmol's secret honeymoon in Pyaar Mein Twist!

Anmol-Rekha will be off for their honeymoon in Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist..

Rekha (Roshni Chopra) might be sad after her plan of going for a honeymoon failed miserably in Star Plus' new comedy show, Pyaar Mein Twist. However, she will not leave any stone unturned in convincing her husband Anmol (Manish Paul) to take her for one very soon!!

A source says, "This time Rekha will attempt hard to trap Anmol in her plan; she will try to woo him by making him happy. She starts to behave like a typical Indian housewife, and agrees to do whatever her husband tells her. She also makes a hot cup of tea for him. The innocent Anmol is carried away with whatever she does for him, and agrees to take her for a honeymoon. They plan to run away from the house in the wee hours of midnight, without informing anyone at home".

With Rekha and Anmol all set to enjoy their honeymoon in Matheran, we wonder whether there is yet another twist to take place..

Our khabroo tells us, "While the couple is in Matheran, the entire family gets to know of their plan and come to the place to destroy their plans. Their honeymoon will eventually turn into a nightmare".

We contacted Roshni Chopra and she says, "Yes, we will go on our honeymoon, but viewers will have to watch to know whether there is yet another twist coming or not".

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago

Amol's parents to surface in Pyaar Mein Twist..

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 | 6:51:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1 Comments
Amol's parents to surface in Pyaar Mein Twist..

Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist will see yet another confusion with Amol's parents entering..

Star Plus and Neela Telefilms' show Pyaar Mein Twist will play on a new track that will give rise to more complications in the life of the newly married couple, Amol (Manish Paul) and Rekha (Roshni Chopra). Our source indicates that there will be two cameo entries in the show!!

Our source states, "Arvind Vekaria, veteran Gujarati theater actor and Falguni Desai who was last seen in Zee TV's fiction show Shree have been roped in for important cameos. The two have already shot for the episodes, which will air this weekend".

Elaborating on the track our source informs, "Rekha and Amol as we know, got married in a secret way without their families being part of the celebration. While Rekha's mother has not accepted their marriage, Amol's parents are completely unaware of it. Though Amol is petrified to reveal the news of marriage to his parents, Rekha is adamant and wants to call Amol's parents. At this juncture, arrive this old couple who claim to be Amol's parents".

However, this track will yet again be a 'Comedy of Errors' track and will provide for an interesting watch...

We contacted Falguni Desai and she confirmed the buzz, "Yes, Arvind and I will be seen essaying nice characters in the show. It's a cameo that will be seen for two episodes only". 

Get ready for a confusion-filled episode in Pyaar Main Twist..

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8884-amol-parents-to-surface-in-pyaar-mein-twist.htm
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Manish Paul: Today is a Big day for me..

Manish Paul: Today is a Big day for me..

Manish Paul has a reason to celebrate today, even though he missed out on the golden opportunity of going to Macau..

Manish Paul aka Amol of Star PlusPyaar Mein Twist has missed out on the golden opportunity of being part of the Star family in Venetian Macau for the Star Parivaar Awards. However, the actor is not at all disappointed, as the reason for which he stayed back in India is very much close to his heart, so much so that he could sacrifice anything to have this joy in his life!!  

Well, Manish is kept busy by the newest member in his life, that is his newborn baby girl!! 

Our source states, "Manish did not go to Macau as he is busy with his daughter's naming ceremony function that will be held on 24th February, i.e. today, the same day when the ground event of Star Parivaar Awards takes place...".

When contacted, Manish told us, "Yes, today is a big day for me and Sanyukta, as it is our daughter's naming ceremony. I felt really bad for missing out on the Macau event, but I have a valid reason to celebrate". 

Talking about the name of his daughter he says, "We are naming our daughter as 'Saysha' which means 'meaningful life'. And I think I have taken the right decision to stay back and give time to my family".

Must say, Manish is indeed a responsible father in the making..

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhaopatkar
______
.Tanya. thumbnail

Jaywant Wadkar turns a Don for Pyaar Mein Twist!

Jaywant Wadkar turns a Don for Pyaar Mein Twist!

Noted Marathi actor, Jaywant Wadkar to essay an important cameo in Star PlusPyaar Mein Twist...

Star Plus' weekend comedy Pyaar Mein Twist provides viewers with a new flavor every week, and with it comes few new entries. This week's story line will witness a cameo coming from noted Marathi actor, Jaywant Wadkar. 

Our source states, "Jaywant Wadkar has already shot for his episodes which will telecast this weekend. He will be essaying the role of a Politician who was earlier a don. He is Sandy's (Kusum Arora) brother Candy. There is a special bonding between the brother and sister, and Candy cannot see his sister crying. He will go to any extent to trouble the person who brought tears in his sister's eyes. The fun track starts when Candy confronts Vicky". 

We contacted Jaywant Wadkar and he confirmed the news, "Yes, in this episode I will be seen in a very wacky role where I am basically a Gunda turned Politician.  What happens further is something to be watched".

Apart from this Jaywant is busy shooting for a movie with the makers of City of Gold. The film is titled Lalbaug Parel.

Innovative comedy shows on TV
We take a look at some comedy shows on TV that are not run of the mill and have innovative concepts. Check out these shows that have won over the audience and left them laughing out loud.

Pyaar Mein Twist: Pyaar Mein Twist on STAR Plus is the story of the simple Amol (Manish Paul) and rich and stylish Rekha (Roshini Chopra). A lot of people are trying to split up the couple but it is their love and faith in each other that keeps them going. The show has funny characters like Rekha's mother played by noted comedian Bharti Singh who is a pompous lady. This cute romantic- comedy with two completely opposite characters has definitely won our heart.
.Tanya. thumbnail

Pyaar Mein Twist goes fast forward!

Pyaar Mein Twist goes fast forward!

Amol and Rekha go into a fast forward mode wherein they get to see their future in Star PlusPyaar Mein Twist..

Flashbacks are always a norm in both our daily soaps and movies!! But have you ever heard of a fast forward happening in television? 

Well, Star Plus' weekend show Pyaar Mein Twistwill see one such hilarious episode..

Our source tells us, "This week's episode will see a flash forward in Rekha (Roshni Chopra) and Amol's (Manish Paul) married life where they both will see their future in front of them. As Rekha's mom is not feeling well, Amol and Rekha get together to take care of her. Making use of this situation, her mom once again poisons Rekha's mind and says that Amol is unlucky for Rekha. She even concludes saying that their married life is not on a smooth track. Rekha in this context, dreams about being old and having fights with her husband. This will be a hilarious track to watch". 

Talking about it Roshni Chopra says, "It was damn hilarious to see myself in an old attire. Manish and I were just laughing while we were shooting this sequence. Rekha dreams about her life in flash forward with Amol, just to understand how unlucky they will be for each other".

We hear that the episode will end on a happy note with Rekha realizing that fights are just a part of life which makes relationships stronger.

Catch yet another hilarious episode of Amol and Rekha...

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/9013-pyaar-mein-twist-goes-fast-forward.htm

.Tanya. thumbnail

Firdous Mewawala and Nilofer Raza to bring Pyaar Mein Twist!

Firdous Mewawala and Nilofer Raza to bring Pyaar Mein Twist!

The veteran actors play a Parsi couple in Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist..

Veteran actors Firdous Mewawala and Nilofer Raza will now be essaying the next cameo roles in Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist. 

Talking about the track our source states, "In the coming episodes Rekha (Roshni Chopra) will realize that her cell phone is not in good condition. Her mom suggests that she buys an expensive cell worth 35 K. Amol (Manish Paul) who cannot afford to buy her such a costly cell eventually sells his motor bike to a Parsi couple". 

"Firdaus and Nilofer will be essaying the Parsi uncle and Aunty who will purchase the motor bike from Amol and give him 35K with which Amol buys a cell phone for his dear wife", adds source.

Confusion starts when Rekha gets to know of this fact. 

We contacted Nilofer who confirmed, "I will be entering the show in Sunday's episode and it was fun to be part of the show". 

Firdaus Mewawala asked us to call later as he was busy. 

Tune in to the show this weekend to see how Rekha reacts to the new problem in hand...

Prasad Barve dons a double role in Pyaar Mein Twist

Prasad Barve dons a double role in Pyaar Mein Twist

Prasad Barve's look-alike comes to the fore as Rekha gets inspired to become a painter in Star PlusPyaar Mein Twist...

Star PlusPyaar Mein Twist will see yet another twist in the tale this week with Rekha (Roshni Chopra) assuming that she is the best painter in the world...

A little birdie tells us that, "This track will bring to the fore the look-alike of Bobby (Prasad Barve). It so happens that Amol (Manish Paul) is forced to encourage Rekha when it comes to her painting skills. Even though he knows that her paintings are a waste, he promises that he would get her painting sold". 

"This is when Bobby's look-alike enters the show and buys the painting. All feel that Bobby has actually bought the painting by coming in disguise. Hell will break loose when it is found that there is a look-alike of Bobby present", adds our source. 

When contacted, Prasad Barve tells us, "It was fun to portray the double role. The look given was appealing and even the unit members did not recognize me when I walked into the sets with my makeup on (smiles)". 

For the uninitiated, Prasad will also be seen essaying the role of Calendar, the pleasing cook in the orphanage who gels well with the kids in Zee TV's new launch Choti Si Zindagi...

Get ready to witness yet another twist in Amol-Rekha's pyaar!

-------------------------
.Tanya. thumbnail

Manish Paul down with measles!

Manish Paul down with measles!

Manish Paul has been resting at home for the past five days after being diagnosed with measles..

Manish Paul aka Amol of Star Plus'Pyaar Mein Twist has gotten himself a forced break, after being diagnosed with measles. 

A little birdie tells us, "This is the first time that Manish has got measles. Since it is contagious, Manish is not shooting for his show for the past five days. He is at home resting, but is anxious as he has his first day shoot coming up for his new show on Zee TV, Dancing ke Superstars". 

When contacted, Manish told us, "Ya, it is true that I am at home getting treated for measles. It's already been 5 days, So I will be on time to resume my work from 11th of this month". 

For the uninitiated, Manish Paul will be the sole host of Zee TV's upcoming show, Dancing ke Superstars...

Tellybuzz wishes Manish a speedy recovery...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------