Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
And second of all, that is not true. Girls are much more stronger, smarter and loving than boys."

the best part and how true...i loved the OS...and what a cute family...and Maans love and respect for Geet amazed me...you are an amzing writer....thx a lot....
Edited by sonnal_17 - 13 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was really sumthg out of the world
Maan culdnt bear his own son drespescting Geet
Loved his love n Care
Eric i hate that baccha
Pata who said all this rubbish thgs to him
Khushi is sho shweet
Love her
It was really awesumest awesum
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy twinnie
will be commenting on all ffs soon...umm just wanted to say that before you bring my own BD on meπŸ˜†
lovee ya
jnawaz thumbnail
^^ thank you for telling me...i shall sneak back and put away your pink bulldozer! =)

JAZ
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gawd that was so adorable....perfect family....
maan sure oves her loads....and will not
tolerate anyone insulting her....
Jaz loved it to core....
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hola twinnie

omgg can i say i love you? like i love you sosososo much? i really really love youuuuuu!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH pweez tell me i am not dreaming!!....this was a freaking happy ending?😲.....OHH-EMM-GEE, no wayyy, i gotta be dreaming!!πŸ˜†....i don't believe this....actually, in the ff thread some people told me to read your latest one (sshhh they don't know i HAVE to read it anyway, regardless of the ending, cuz i will be dead meat if i don'tπŸ˜†) but ya, i was told this is a cute one and i was like omggg no wayyy lol....and umm WOW....did i say i wuvv youuu?😳
would you be surprised if i said this has got to be one of fav pieces?πŸ˜†.....really twinnie, its not cuz of the happy ending (okay, maybe a teeny tiny bit) but just the title and the family and the kids....omggg u had everything i consider as an adorablee story so umm duhhh, i heart lovedd it!😳
omggggggggg Kushi is such a cutiepieeeee...ahhhhhhhhh i wanna pull her cheeks!!! *muffin jumps up and down in excitement*....she is like a mini me, well excluding the sweetness part cuz i was (*cough am cough*) a very naughty kid but other than that, ya was like kushi....always wanna be picked up and mess up in the kitchen and what not!πŸ˜†....awww the "me still a baby" dialogue was like major awwww.....wow, it feels like foreverr since i have given a good awww in ur stories....haha jk twinnie....how can i not enjoy this one precious present you have given me?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
oyeee Rahul ke bache....apni mom se aisa kehte hain?....good thing maan taught him some manners or i would have shown him girl power lol....but even then, awww he is such a cutiepie the way he got the flower for Geet😳.....what a cute little family!
ahhhh one of fav parts in your stories....the last paragraph....cuz it always relates to the title and leaves you with an awwww feeling....his mishti *hayeee*😍.....ohh man, i am crying tears of joy here cuz i still can't believe this was a happy ending....someone pinch meπŸ˜†
love you twinnie and thank you soooo much for this.....i really loved it!😳

P.S. jyada jhaad pe chadne ki zaroorat nahi hain😑....cuz i will be pissed as hell in the other ffs!😑
mchopra thumbnail
JAZ..sacchi bata who wrote this..it cant be u..i died laughing in this one..i bet yeh kisi aur ne likha hai..u are a saddist...and this is so happy happy..sacchi bata..and me loved it..when rahul says.."Girls are really strong.." i just died laughing in that..why cant u wrte like this..remmeber next time u give me sad one i will get back at u lik i did last time..(evil laugh)
jnawaz thumbnail
^^ kasam se yaar...i did it...i wrote it...khabi khabi...i can write happy...but uss mein itna maza nahin aata...so i dont do it often...he he

JAZ

mchopra thumbnail
see i told u u were a saddist..hehe..
and when we gettg HOME COMING..u planning to end the way i ended the OS ya changing it..i am toh expecting same ending..hehe
jnawaz thumbnail
expect what you must...my lips are sealed...vaise...you havent read "Without My Mishti" have you...ha ha...issi liyeh him still safe...

JAZ