aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey mohabbatians, here is the newest product of kmh-fever pvt. ltd. πŸ€£
before you start reading.. i would like to warn one and all.. this blog was written by a half-awake person who was droven to bits by all the studying in the dead of the night and was suffering from kmh-fever.. and that this has nothing to do with math πŸ€“ and everything to do with mohabbat❀️.. and if anybody is hoping to learn any math out of it..  i promise, this won't help..  

so.. this sem i am taking a course on regression analysis.. and my prof started off with reviewing topics in probability and statistics which were a prereq for the course.. and as usual we had an assignment to finish for the wkend.. now u ask me why is that a topic on my blog.. so it so happens that i have two main obsessions going on in my mind rite now.. one is probability distributions.. (because i have a whole chart of them staring at me from the wall in front of me)πŸ₯± and there is my daily soap - kitani mohabbat hai..πŸ˜ƒ so when these two clashed in my mind.. i needed a vent and so here i am..

i have read ppl trying to explain love inside the laws of physics πŸ˜²(bechare Newton, kya soch ke likha tha.. aur kya ho gaya).. so herez my mathematical mohabbat ke types:πŸ˜•

to start out.. the simplest type is defined by a bernoulli distribution.. πŸ˜Š coz either its a yes or its a no.. and we are done.. πŸ‘no grey shades.. no ifs and no maybes.. very straight 'N' forward..🀣

then comes binomial.. this one is for the annoying, chattar-pattar couples..  who have the incessant need to choose in every topic and issue.. so they have a yes or no for everything πŸ˜²and so binomial - since its the distribution thats a series of bernoulli distributions.🀣

then there is always the geometric distribution. i would nickname this one as ekta's fav trak πŸ₯±- Balaji Television's favorite.. because its discrete (is always discontinuous) and by nature is also memory-less..🀣

and how can i forget Poisson... its my fav in distributions coz, the mean and variance are always lambda (greek alphabet) πŸ‘πŸΌ aur toh aur Poisson relationships bhi kuch aise hi hote hain.. lifelong pyar ke mean aur variance mein koi change nahi...πŸ‘ vadda changa haiga..!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

negative binomial... it is something about the nth success on the kth trial.. now that sounds so much like an ekta story no?πŸ˜† something like heroine ki dusri shaadi hui 4th trail me..isse zyada negative story koi ho sakti hai bhala??😲🀣

yeh toh ho gaye saare discrete distributions..πŸ€“ unki khaas baat yeh hai ki in mein full-on nok-jhok chalu rehta hai..πŸ˜‰ so they can be entertaining..⭐️ almost saare ke saare TV soaps mein use ho chuke hain.. aur title hona chahiye tha.."kyunki pyar discrete hain.." πŸ€£ab is sentence ke kitne matlab nikalte hain.. πŸ˜‰maine jaanna bhi nahi..πŸ˜›

coming to the continuous ones.. yahan pe options kam hain.. kyunki bahut kam stories continuous hote hain..🀣

i like exponential most, especially compared to geometric, πŸ˜ƒ coz thats the fairy tale version of geometric - its continuous and no matter what atleast the relationship grows exponentially.. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ and since that one is also memory-less it is useful in a positive way.. and helps the lovers forgive, forget πŸ€£ and move on thereby helping their relation grow..❀️❀️❀️ 
All of KJo's movies and most of SRK's end up in this category..🀣🀣  they ofcourse don't always start here πŸ˜‰

normal distributions. not much to say there.. i think would be the old-world arranged marriage concept.. u can always normalize any arranged relationship and it has a regular bell-curve...πŸ€ͺ these start at nothing.. have a peak.. and then come back to nothing.. πŸ€£

now i haven't mentioned hypergeometric, lognormal, pareto, weibull and beta.. because these are the completely unromantic and messy type relationships.. why? πŸ€ͺ coz they are the ones that dont have 'moment' generating functions.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ .so no future for 'em..πŸ˜‰and no uniform functions, coz there ain't a love story in this world thats uniform!!πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

lastly some food for thought.. what's common between statistical distributions and marriages?? both carry responsibility with them.. distributions have the responsibility of being the basis for analysis and decision making.. and lives depend on the strength of a marriage... β˜’️

Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

hey mohabbatians, here is the newest product of kmh-fever pvt. ltd. πŸ€£
 (thanks for posting it Aksh, I enjoyed reading itπŸ˜‰)
before you start reading.. i would like to warn one and all.. this blog was written by a half-awake person who was droven to bits by all the studying in the dead of the night and was suffering from kmh-fever.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mohabbat aur Maths ke jalwaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and that this has nothing to do with math πŸ€“ and everything to do with mohabbat❀️.. and if anybody is hoping to learn any math out of it..  i promise, this won't help..  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aksh, we will send this formula to Ekta Mai bhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yeah if not help,no worries, at least we tried itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so.. this sem i am taking a course on regression analysis.. and my prof started off with reviewing topics in probability and statistics  (can understand the power of craziness with the mention of this topic,had been in it as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mohabbat ka probability density aur distribution will be something to look inπŸ˜† aur yeah statistics in the way have the hypothesis testing on whether we should accept or reject null hpothesisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)which were a prereq for the course.. and as usual we had an assignment to finish for the wkend.. now u ask me why is that a topic on my blog.. so it so happens that i have two main obsessions going on in my mind rite now.. one is probability distributions.. (because i have a whole chart of them staring at me from the wall in front of me)πŸ₯± and there is my daily soap - kitni mohabbat hai..πŸ˜ƒ so when these two clashed in my mind(πŸ˜† seems it is has been more dangerous than a YuGi'Oh match). . i needed a vent and so here i am..(I am here for you aksh,anytime,just call my name loudly πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but without waking up auntyji aur unclejiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

i have read ppl trying to explain love inside the laws of physics πŸ˜²(bechare Newton, kya soch ke likha tha.. aur kya ho gaya🀣).. so herez my mathematical mohabbat ke types:πŸ˜• (Newton Junior in mathematical way🀣)
to start out.. the simplest type is defined by a bernoulli distribution.. πŸ˜Š coz either its a yes or its a no.. and we are done.. πŸ‘no grey shades.. no ifs and no maybes.. very straight 'N' forward..🀣 (Bilkul applicable to our Arohi aur Arjun: Either Y for Love or N means hatredπŸ˜† they seem blind on the rainbow of emotionsπŸ˜†)

then comes binomial.. this one is for the annoying, chattar-pattar couples..  who have the incessant need to choose in every topic and issue.. so they have a yes or no for everything πŸ˜²and so binomial - since its the distribution thats a series of bernoulli distributions.🀣
(Oie binomial - full too forecast on th future with probability associated to the branch, so like Biji dadi who has already seen the future of Arjuhi and now is working on how to make the engine starts without brakesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

then there is always the geometric distribution. i would nickname this one as ekta's fav trak πŸ₯±- Balaji Television's favorite.. because its discrete (is always discontinuous) and by nature is also memory-less..🀣
🀣🀣🀣 ''Luckily KMH has not gone totally to it'' 🀣🀣🀣🀣 ''or rather Arjuhi track as GAuveer track it applies on 100 percent🀣🀣🀣

and how can i forget Poisson... its my fav in distributions coz, the mean and variance are always lambda (greek alphabet) πŸ‘πŸΌ aur toh aur Poisson relationships bhi kuch aise hi hote hain.. lifelong pyar ke mean aur variance mein koi change nahi...πŸ‘bohot changa haiga..!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
(oie oie hanji maximise the returns will deeper curve and minimise the risk, yeh to market efficiency theory bangayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

negative binomial... it is something about the nth success on the kth trial.. now that sounds so much like an ekta story no?πŸ˜†isse zyada negative story koi ho sakti hai bhala??😲🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Absolutely, yehi hein Ekta Maiya ki Adalat 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

yeh toh ho gaye saare discrete distributions..πŸ€“ unki khaas baat yeh hai ki in mein full-on nok-jhok chalu rehta hai..πŸ˜‰ so they can be entertaining..⭐️ almost saare ke saare TV soaps mein use ho chuke hain.. aur title hona chahiye tha.."kyunki pyar discrete hain.." πŸ€£ab is sentence ke kitne matlab nikalte hain.. πŸ˜‰maine jaanna bhi nahi..πŸ˜›
StarStarStarStarStarStarStar Hayii sab kuch tumne iss sentence mein batayiStarStarStarStarStar

coming to the continuous ones.. yahan pe options kam hain.. kyunki bahut kam stories continuous hote hain..🀣

🀣🀣 This bimari has seemed affected the KMH2,hope it will cure🀣🀣
i like exponential most, especially compared to geometric, πŸ˜ƒ coz thats the fairy tale version - its continuous and no matter what atleast the relationship grows exponentially.. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ and since that one is also memory-less it is useful in a positive way.. and helps the lovers forgive, forget πŸ€£ and move on thereby helping their relation grow..❀️❀️❀️ 
All of KJo's movies and most of SRK's end up in this category..🀣🀣  they ofcourse don't always start here πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ like itπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

normal distributions. not much to say there.. i think would be the old-world arranged marriage concept.. u can always normalize any arranged relationship and it has a regular bell-curve...πŸ€ͺ

now i haven't mentioned hypergeometric, lognormal, pareto, weibull and beta.. because these are the completely unromantic and messy type relationships.. why? πŸ€ͺ coz they are the ones that dont have 'moment' generating functions.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ .so no future for 'em..πŸ˜‰and no uniform functions, coz there ain't a love story in this world thats uniform!!πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

'' great ones, like reading emπŸ˜‰''

lastly some food for thought.. what's common between statistical distributions and marriages?? both carry responsibility with them.. distributions have the responsibility of being the basis for analysis and decision making.. and lives depend on the strength of a marriage... β˜’️

🀣🀣🀣🀣 '

nice  post AkshStar
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh gosh my stomach hurts!!!! can't stop 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

mindblowing post πŸ‘
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally got back.. i was laughing too hard to comment before..

great post.. made my night!lol
aksh4IF thumbnail
thnx guys..

@nisha ur comments make them way more hilarious!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
sheetal6 thumbnail
@aksh4IF: Ur welcome dear...
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awsime post really.it made me to realise once more math is not for me.
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that post was freaking awesome!!!!!!!!! it deserves a gold star its sooo damn true! here is ur star!!! ⭐️
*TwinkleStars* thumbnail
Too good!! πŸ‘
I've always been very weak in maths πŸ˜”and I hate this subject lots!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
But for the first time in life..I've found that Maths could be funπŸ˜› when applied to real love life situation!!πŸ˜†Hehe..
Really enjoyed it!! Thank you!πŸ˜‰

aksh4IF thumbnail
thnx guys.. its great u guys had fun reading it..