Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: roshnii

wohi to just by luking at a pic we cant make out if they can be cute frens...for eg,shweta tiwari n cezaane khan luked realy gud in pic but in reality the whole world knows how much they hated each other...so pictures dekhke we cant jump into conclusion n dedicate a topic..

No one jumped to conclusion.It is just a guess , which might be true and might not be.πŸ˜›
This topic purpose was that all jenny fans post here since this forum was memberless.Thats all.
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Constructive criticism is always appreciated.😊

That's not a problem.But while you do that , you make sure you do not bash their fans unnecessarily as how you would feel if you were bashed for having your own choice and opinion.😊

We don't bash their fans, unless they come up with baseless accusations. And when we get down into the battlefield, we don't stop till the opposition gives up πŸ˜† None of the posts in the whole thread bashed anybody's fans... So u see, we are nice ppl too πŸ˜³
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

We don't bash their fans, unless they come up with baseless accusations. And when we get down into the battlefield, we don't stop till the opposition gives up πŸ˜† None of the posts in the whole thread bashed anybody's fans... So u see, we are nice ppl too πŸ˜³

Just telling because it can hurt someone's sentiments later.😊
Well not here but in other topics they did.
Hehe , I never named you as bad people.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No one jumped to conclusion.It is just a guess , which might be true and might not be.πŸ˜›
This topic purpose was that all jenny fans post here since this forum was memberless.Thats all.

ok ok so u were thinking about gehri dosti that might happen between them...u r free 2 make any topic..but yaar even we r free 2 comment na on anything...dats all
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshnii

ok ok so u were thinking about gehri dosti that might happen between them...u r free 2 make any topic..but yaar even we r free 2 comment na on anything...dats all

Of course you are.I said before only everyone has right to have his/her own opinion and can express it also but then opinion can be expressed in rather constructive way which I didn't find in few posts.That's all.😊
axeion thumbnail

Just telling because it can hurt someone's sentiments later.😊
Well not here but in other topics they did.
Hehe , I never named you as bad people.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

See it's an open forum, u can't play the moral police act. Let ppl be what they want to be...πŸ˜•

And if someone feels hurt, they'll themselves stop visiting... Virtual Lives shld be kept virtual, feelings shldn't be attached to them. Specially not bcoz some ID says something to some other ID. At the end of the day, we need to accept it's just some random stuff we read here, and not our real frnds or acquaintances calling out such names...πŸ˜ƒ 

Anyways, I got to go now... If u still want to continue this topic, I'll be back later...πŸ˜›

Have a nice morning/day/night...whatever it is in ur part of the world πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by axeion - 13 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

See it's an open forum, u can play the moral police act. Let ppl be what they want to be...πŸ˜•

And if someone feels hurt, they'll themselves stop visiting... Virtual Lives shld be kept virtual, feelings shldn't be attached to them. Specially not bcoz some ID says something to some other ID. At the end of the day, we need to accept it's just some random stuff we read here, and not our real frnds or acquaintances calling out such names...πŸ˜ƒ 

Anyways, I got to go now... If u still want to continue this topic, I'll be back later...πŸ˜›

Have a nice morning/day/night...whatever it is in ur part of the world πŸ˜ƒ

Well , No its nothing like that.
What I meant is some of the people are bashing their fans unnecessarily.And how can you stay in a place where you are mocked for having your own opinion.πŸ˜•Like an ABC Person has his opinion and likes a particular actor and goes nuts over if there is any negative comment about his fav.actor but wants people to not go nuts over if their fav.actor is bashed.That isn't possible right?
And I didn't point at you or anyone just telling randomly.😊
Have a good day.😊
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yup ShahJen look so cute together. Can't wait to see them <3
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

There is a picture of them and that's quite evidential to figure out if they are cute or not.😊

🀣🀣🀣 yeaaa right
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

ROFL... 🀣.. cute.. yea sure.. as cute as a pile of dung ..πŸ˜›

Meanaaaaaa πŸ˜‘

I just lost all my respect for dung πŸ˜‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†