Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniyoKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

SRK is into men anyways, so Genetelia can flash him and he still wouldn't care...poor her.

gets ur fact ryt dude. SRK is not into men

he is into women.
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If you people have intention bashing me or my topic then please get out of here.
If you hate or dislike a particular thing , dislike it , hate it , but why BASH it?
The people who do bashing are called jobless.🥱
Everyone have their own opinion and point of view and its an open forum to discuss but for humanity , everyone who thinks their opnion is accurate should also respect other opinions rather than bashing.As respecting other opinions would benefit but bashing would never.😊
Its upto the person to be good or bad.
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: driftingaway

how can you tell if they are cute or not? They've barely had any interaction. 😆 Getting ahead of ourselves aren't we? 😛

There is a picture of them and that's quite evidential to figure out if they are cute or not.😊
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Princezz22

If you people have intention bashing me or my topic then please get out of here.
If you hate or dislike a particular thing , dislike it , hate it , but why BASH it?
The people who do bashing are called jobless.🥱
Everyone have their own opinion and point of view and its an open forum to discuss but for humanity , everyone who thinks their opnion is accurate should also respect other opinions rather than bashing.As respecting other opinions would benefit but bashing would never.😊
Its upto the person to be good or bad.

Exactly...It's an open forum and we all have our right to type down our POV too. U find them cute, we don't...It's as simple as that. And u are no one to stop us from commenting on this post. No one's bashing u or ur topic. We are expressing our views. Stop bashing us by accusing us of bashing someone else... This is our way of saying what we have to say...

P.S. SRK is married, let's not link him up with other women for his Wife's sake ðŸ˜ƒ
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is a picture of them and that's quite evidential to figure out if they are cute or not.😊

photo dekhke jodi banane ka zamana purana ho gaya..Edited by roshnii - 13 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Exactly...It's an open forum and we all have our right to type down our POV too. U find them cute, we don't...It's as simple as that. And u are no one to stop us from commenting on this post. No one's bashing u or ur topic. We are expressing our views. Stop bashing us by accusing us of bashing someone else... This is our way of saying what we have to say...

P.S. SRK is married, let's not link him up with other women for his Wife's sake ðŸ˜ƒ

Calling anyone 'gobar' or 'dung' is not considered as bashing?😕
I do not have any problem if anyone hates a particular thing which I like and I shouldn't have problem also.Since everyone have a right to express their views like I expressed my views but if you dislike a particular thing say clearly you dislike it rather than exaggerating and saying this person is this this person is that.

And yeah , my meaning of post wasn't making them a couple but as friends.😊
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshnii

photo dekhke jodi banane ka zamana purana ho gaya..

Putting 2 people's name together doesn't make them a couple.
ShahJen for me isn't a couple but I was saying they are cute as friends.Thats all.😊
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Calling anyone 'gobar' or 'dung' is not considered as bashing?😕
I do not have any problem if anyone hates a particular thing which I like and I shouldn't have problem also.Since everyone have a right to express their views like I expressed my views but if you dislike a particular thing say clearly you dislike it rather than exaggerating and saying this person is this this person is that.

And yeah , my meaning of post wasn't making them a couple but as friends.😊

lol... That's called Metaphoric Criticism .

And we clearly said we dislike something, but the only difference is we love saying what we have to in a funny way, instead of saying it in plain english ðŸ˜†
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Putting 2 people's name together doesn't make them a couple.
ShahJen for me isn't a couple but I was saying they are cute as friends.Thats all.😊

wohi to just by luking at a pic we cant make out if they can be cute frens...for eg,shweta tiwari n cezaane khan luked realy gud in pic but in reality the whole world knows how much they hated each other...so pictures dekhke we cant jump into conclusion n dedicate a topic..
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

lol... That's called Metaphoric Criticism .

And we clearly said we dislike something, but the only difference is we love saying what we have to in a funny way, instead of saying it in plain english ðŸ˜†

Constructive criticism is always appreciated.😊

That's not a problem.But while you do that , you make sure you do not bash their fans unnecessarily as how you would feel if you were bashed for having your own choice and opinion.😊