Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shineel310 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
now wat to say...jst luvd ur ffs...ths 1 n kiss in the knight...baki i hvent read yet...will spnd ma whle readng ua stories...m jst love wid thse ffs...
awesme ff luv it wid d bottm of ma heart...pain, love, emotions, memories n d way u potrayed it...jst awww...beautiful is d wrd...god bless u...:))
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks everyone! 😳
BrokenWingAngel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you made me cry..
i'm speechless...
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was beautiful piece as a Os I ever read on Maaneet
But the only obstacle was that I had to remove my specs every now n them to wipe the misty dew from my eyes as you wrote so perfectly that involuntarily they were flowing with every emotion you filled within believe me their conversation was just heart touching and made all this more worthy.
But for me the most highlighted thing in all this was to die in the arms of the love of your life that's what true love gift you and make your life worthwhile and I always dream off as all are not that lucky.
Simply beautiful👏
I wonder why I ever missed this piece but Im glad I finally read it😳
Keep up the good work😉
Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
u made me cry, it was beautiful os and sad one. very well written i dont know what else to say. it was very good. totally worth reading it.
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan_cute19

It was beautiful piece as a Os I ever read on Maaneet

But the only obstacle was that I had to remove my specs every now n them to wipe the misty dew from my eyes as you wrote so perfectly that involuntarily they were flowing with every emotion you filled within believe me their conversation was just heart touching and made all this more worthy.
But for me the most highlighted thing in all this was to die in the arms of the love of your life that's what true love gift you and make your life worthwhile and I always dream off as all are not that lucky.
Simply beautiful👏
I wonder why I ever missed this piece but Im glad I finally read it😳
Keep up the good work😉

Thank you so much! 🤗 This is one of my oldest work! 😳

iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaval05

u made me cry, it was beautiful os and sad one. very well written i dont know what else to say. it was very good. totally worth reading it.

Thank you. 😃