Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Sorry Deepiiie par kabhi kabhi yaad dilaana partha hai πŸ˜†.

Lekin all is well kyunke Onu Hi Taani Ke Pati Hai

Vaise, I've written an OS already πŸ˜†

😍...ofcourse...after all anu taani ka one and only pathi hein...😍😍...feeling cheerful now...πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜....
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

πŸ₯±ok toh sub soone chale gai lekin mujhe neend naheen a rahi hai bc i have just watched the last part of todays epi jis ke baad (as usuall) buray buray kahyaal a raheen hain jo mein yahaan share karna zaroori samajhti hoon: ok there are three possibilities
 no 1 onu taani ko rok lega ,πŸ‘πŸΌ
no 2 taani onu ko convince kar legi ke nupur is lying .πŸ˜’
no 3 jis tarah se last scene show kiya giya hai mujhe lagta hai ke nupur is dreaming i.e woh onu ko naheen bataye gi woh sirf sooch rahi hai.πŸ˜’
no 4 ho sakta hai ke rit will kidnap taani ya phir taani khud rit ke saath kaheen chali gai aur shaadi ke baad hi aie.😭

oh-oh tayaba.....ok...as lubz said..taani convincing anu that nupur is lying is a possibilty....πŸ˜’...but phir bhi...atleast from now on he will be on alert...πŸ˜‰...he will watch taani's movements....😳

but others all r too much to happen...no...i dont think so...πŸ˜•

and lastly,but mostly...kabhi tho positive bathaaya kar...πŸ˜†
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
ok...signing off now....πŸ₯±
well goodnight to whoever still awakeπŸ˜†.....and wishing taanulicious dreams...😍....Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Niiight Deepiiie. I'm still awake. Just singing to niece πŸ˜†
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can sum1 tell me this...cuz this is kinda bugging me a lot lol & i dnt know a lot bout it...is it a big thing to "try" on mangalsutra...i mean tht jerk put one on tani partner when we all know tani wants to tie rakhi on him..but still it's not a big thing RIGHTTT?πŸ€” & i m also confused bout the only "kaali moti" part...what did that mean?

Onu got new aata movess🀣😍😍😍 awww i missed this taanulicious nok jhok a lot...but i wish they showed wat happened after onu took a shower😍

i cant belive i dn tlike the new actress playing jonaki...she was pretty gud as the lead she played in her show...this role just doesnt suit her..

Onu-Nupur scene was a surprise lol...it better not be a dreamπŸ₯± i know it wudnt😍
leo2001 thumbnail
I still can't believe that Nupur told Onu about Taani's marriage. I really hope that it is not some kind of creepy dream scenes which our so called CV's like to do.  The CV's should realize from this week's TAM ratings of the show and they better show Onu like a man who can fight for his lady love instead of making him sit helplessly at home thinking that something is going on and beating around the bush.

No offense to our wonderful Taanu jodi as I love them the most and I don't like them to be treated like dumb. But for the past one month or so I am sick and tired of this CV's showing the lead pair as helpless and accepting evrything that is going on in thier life without even trying to question or protest. When they can creatively think of elevating a negative character by showing him to be so intelligent in the court how come they couldn't even think of showing the main lead as a fighter who can fight for the truth and win.

We all know that in the end Onu Taani ke pati hain but these many unrealistic twists is killing the essence of the story and ofcourse testing the patience of the viewers. Atleast for now they should realise that if not for our Taanu jodi this show wouldn't even lasted for a month.
LubzA thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

can sum1 tell me this...cuz this is kinda bugging me a lot lol & i dnt know a lot bout it...is it a big thing to "try" on mangalsutra...i mean tht jerk put one on tani partner when we all know tani wants to tie rakhi on him..but still it's not a big thing RIGHTTT?πŸ€” & i m also confused bout the only "kaali moti" part...what did that mean?

Onu got new aata movess😍 awww i missed this taanulicious nok jhok a lot...but i wish they showed wat happened after onu took a shower😍

i cant belive i dn tlike the new actress playing jonaki...she was pretty gud as the lead she played in her show...this role just doesnt suit her..

Onu-Nupur scene was a surprise lol...it better not be a dreamπŸ₯± i know it wudnt😍

It seems to be a big deal, the whole trying on the Mangalsutra. πŸ€”

I think it's a big thing because Taani's actually coming to terms with the fact that (in her eyes) she's going to marry ritesh..... Which we all know won't happen because Onu Taani Ke Pati Hai

The TaAnu scene was too cute aswell 😍 😍
LubzA thumbnail

Originally posted by: leo2001

I still can't believe that Nupur told Onu about Taani's marriage. I really hope that it is not some kind of creepy dream scenes which our so called CV's like to do.  The CV's should realize from this week's TAM ratings of the show and they better show Onu like a man who can fight for his lady love instead of making him sit helplessly at home thinking that something is going on and beating around the bush.

No offense to our wonderful Taanu jodi as I love them the most and I don't like them to be treated like dumb. But for the past one month or so I am sick and tired of this CV's showing the lead pair as helpless and accepting evrything that is going on in thier life without even trying to question or protest. When they can creatively think of elevating a negative character by showing him to be so intelligent in the court how come they couldn't even think of showing the main lead as a fighter who can fight for the truth and win.

We all know that in the end Onu Taani ke pati hain but these many unrealistic twists is killing the essence of the story and ofcourse testing the patience of the viewers. Atleast for now they should realise that if not for our Taanu jodi this show wouldn't even lasted for a month.

I completely agree. I mean not all the time, but sometimes they make Onu seem to be clueless, which is pretty stupid given the situations that TaAnu have been faced with and fight through together...

I don't know, I just think they could've shown him working out the Taani/ritesh thing pretty quickly rather than Nupur telling him...because another big factor is that he knows Taani since their childhood, surely if you know someone from your childhood, you can read them pretty well... or is that just me?

With the whole Nupur thing, I'm still adament to believe it's not a dream, it'd be stupid if the CVs made it out to be a dream because it just wouldn't make sense to any normal person.

Khair, we'll see what happens tomorrow

Onu Taani Ke Pati Hai 😍

πŸ˜†
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
LubzA thumbnail
Mujhe Neend Na Aaye,
Mujhe Chain Na Aaye,
Kohi Jaaye Zara Doond Ke Laye,

Na Jaane Kahaan Dil Kohgaya
Na Jaane Kahaan Dil Kohgayaaa

Watching the TaAnu aata scene... again.😍😍😍
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

It seems to be a big deal, the whole trying on the Mangalsutra. πŸ€”

I think it's a big thing because Taani's actually coming to terms with the fact that (in her eyes) she's going to marry ritesh..... Which we all know won't happen because Onu Taani Ke Pati Hai

The TaAnu scene was too cute aswell 😍 😍

for a sec i thought they got married🀒 so i meant it in that "big thing" way lol...