Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Hi tanthya di, once again a gr8 post. I don't need to tell it again how much I love ur posts, u carve out every emotion so beautifully and i am a huge huge fan of ur writing... As far as K & P r concerned, i'll just say it was good to see P giving respect to our much deserving krish (for first time though) and K - I lub whatever he does - he always appear so real in every emotion... Keep rocking baba..

Thank You, Shining Sun.....Pratigya has respected him ,beta  but also has taken him for granted  ...she has not been consistent with respect part...y'day she acknowledged that he is a vital part to her life..
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Milli,

HEPPY HEPPY BUDDAY !!!πŸ€—

The Scene was not ice ice ..it was fire fire from Krishna's side..

Pratigya is from a conservative fold , a girl who has been taught to repress her feelings, who  is not prone to react impulsively [the only time she reacts impulsively is when injustice happens in front of her eyes]..A girl without any friends in opposing gender and one who was not encouraged to have a frnds either ..she is formal, distant  very slow to get attached ..she is shown as a strong  introverted woman but underneath she is all fire, she feels passionately, intensely ...but she hides this emotion's under a bland and impassive face....what Pooja has to do is  , show a bland face while her eyes reflect the intensity of her emotion's ...while her face reflect the impassiveness , her eyes fails to show the depth of her feeling...hence always a lack fo something in romance...

krishna definitely has to broaden his horizon ..we have now understood that he is a super-duper husband, now we would like to see him as a good human and a terrific friend..Time has come to add layers  to his character

Tanth..Tanth..Tanth,,,my darl..wonderful..wonderful...wonderful..
,tho I liked it.be it the dialogues..the actors..smth was amiss..now I get a clear reply to wat was lacking in the scene,,
babithaj thumbnail
Ok, I have a Q ... why Cvs Not showing P kissing K n show her love for him.... why???? I wanted to see a kiss from her in this emotional scene... They could've showed P kissing his cheeks whn he predicted... what she was thinking... P should've told him.... If tht would've happened I would hv kissed u like this....Oh!!!!! missed a naughty moment between them...bcos she was fully emotional tht time.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Its been a long time since you wrote one of your Kriya posts...πŸ˜ƒ

Your posts actually enhance the Kriya scene and romanticize it more than it is.  It is good that Prats feels a new level of respect for her husband and she expressed it well but it does seem to desert her when she is meant to stand by her man and not her maika or truth.  Such feelings should be shown openly and in front of her papa dearest to have added meaning.

If Krishna can stand by the truth despite connected by blood then why is Prats unable to stand up to justice irrespective of blood ties?!!

Anyways, did not expect K to praise Paissiya.  Usually, the only praise is for Prats and I liked his convo with Baby Krishna.  I was thinking where did the idol disappear to.  Best part for me was when K thought Prats was doing diramma to do her legwork...........πŸ˜†

Had no intention of writing today too..but did it for Shreya [ur Pratigya ] and Pooja πŸ˜ƒ..

did u think that was respect ...I felt that it was gratitude

Such feelings should be shown openly and in front of her papa dearest to have added meaning.

That is what I was thinking,Star ...My thought was ..instead of this 4 walls , it would have been lovely had it been in front of everybody [not the foot touching, but showing and expressing her gratitude]

I wish somebody [Komal] points out the ambuiguity in pratigya's stand when it comes to her maika...I would love to see how the Cv's will justify her stance...

I too was surprised when he started praising Piyasiaya..was smiling when I realized why he was praising ...it was quite logical assumption..madame gets all sweet and feely feely when she needs something done ..but then that is typical wifely behavior....
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Sathya, U every time make my face red n glow☺️ with ur thread abt Kriya... I loved it as usual... esply this , my God.... totally in awe n love...
Krishna catches this drift  and  he too begins to return  the look with interest..Both are  immersed in each other , their souls twining through their eyes,☺️  Pratigya  leans on Krishna  and closes  her eyes , with a smile of bliss playing on her lips ..just like a wispy creeper leaning on a mighty oak, confident  of oaks strength, trusting that the Oak will never harm it and will act as its protector....So does Pratigya lean on Krishna confident in his love, trusting him in his intentions and knowing fully well that he will never ever dream of hurting her and will always stand by her through thick or thin..
Excellent sathya.... β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

How much  is it glowing,Babs ?? 100 watt ....1000 watt..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You,Babs...our evergreen romanticist  of IF...πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

actually i hv a feeling, At times Pooja[Pratigya] comes in between Kriya n controls her emotions for K. But still I could feel what she wanted him to realise...tht she is proud of him nd her love n respect for him is increasing day by day. I didn't find it odd....πŸ˜‰

or

May be u guys r expecting MORE...πŸ˜•

Nothing much, just better acting from her....you see..we pick our cues from AB's acting ....cos Pooja Gor is not able to do full justice ..
-Sheena- thumbnail

Had no intention of writing today too..but did it for Shreya [ur Pratigya ] and Pooja πŸ˜ƒ..

did u think that was respect ...I felt that it was gratitude

Such feelings should be shown openly and in front of her papa dearest to have added meaning.

That is what I was thinking,Star ...My thought was ..instead of this 4 walls , it would have been lovely had it been in front of everybody [not the foot touching, but showing and expressing her gratitude]

I wish somebody [Komal] points out the ambuiguity in pratigya's stand when it comes to her maika...I would love to see how the Cv's will justify her stance...

I too was surprised when he started praising Piyasiaya..was smiling when I realized why he was praising ...it was quite logical assumption..madame gets all sweet and feely feely when she needs something done ..but then that is typical wifely behavior....

Great that Shreya and Pooja persuaded you, because it is an enlightening post..........πŸ˜ƒ

You are correct, it was more gratitude than respect.  All her praises for K so far has been in private whereas openly she has not shown unity where it matters. 

Do you really think that the any of the Saxes will get a reality check on their attitude towards justice.  They seem to whitewash their hypocrisy and focus on the Takurs injustices.  Yes, their cruelty is bad but the hidden double standards in decent educated families need to be addressed.  Once in a while a mirror needs to be shown to Prats and her family to show them that they are not perfect and they too have issues that need to be addressed...
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
Hello Tanths
As I said yesterday you hit it out if the ball park....... again!
For me ......... The scene was a little weird. I can't imagine a person like P touching K feet that's not to say that she doesn't need to mellow a little....... Oh she does .
I preferred the scene from a couple of days ago. IMO it was a little more realistic. I don't think it was a great Kriya moment or very romantic just something alittle more believable. I saw a glimpse of clever K in that scene. Sasura majak hi majak main tana maar gaya. The bit about not being able to count her visits to maika and how she looks for things to accuse his parents with....... I can see that dialogue taking place between a couple but I'm having difficulty digesting yesterday's dialogue.(I guess not eating yesterday didn't help the matter)

πŸ˜†

P.S I saw that SBS or whatever show it is yesterday and thought ( like you) that PG was looking stunning in the dark sari........ I think many people had that thought .Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank You, Shining Sun.....Pratigya has respected him ,beta but also has taken him for granted ...she has not been consistent with respect part...y'day she acknowledged that he is a vital part to her life..

that's true, Prats does at times, take our krishu for granted. But there's a saying na " Better late than never". So, let's hope there remains a consistency in that respect now... And moreover before being a thakur's wife, she'z a sax daughter- to dimag ki batti zara der se jalti hai...... And once again di commendable writing and for writing so beautifully just wanna say - ye haath muje de de thakur....... Oops Yahan bhi thakur.... LOL
HamiSky thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

Hello Tanths
As I said yesterday you hit it out if the ball park....... again!
For me ......... The scene was a little weird. I can't imagine a person like P touching K feet that's not to say that she doesn't need to mellow a little....... Oh she does .
I preferred the scene from a couple of days ago. IMO it was a little more realistic. I don't think it was a great Kriya moment or very romantic just something alittle more believable. I saw a glimpse of clever K in that scene. Sasura majak hi majak main tana maar gaya. The bit about not being able to count her visits to maika and how she looks for things to accuse his parents with....... I can see that dialogue taking place between a couple but I'm having difficulty digesting yesterday's dialogue.(I guess not eating yesterday didn't help the matter)

πŸ˜†

P.S I saw that SBS or whatever show it is yesterday and thought ( like you) that PG was looking stunning in the dark sari........ I think many people had that thought .

wats that DP yum?? i must say its kinda cute!