Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i want a promo with maneet. thanks alot for sharing shinus. i cant wait for 13th february.
VirIka4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiVu-mjht1

hey just now the promos for the musicals are coming out yaar...first they showed archana manav.... then heer prem....they still havent even shown the main jodi on who the show is based...abhay pia....and from the sbs it's clear 5 jodis are confirmed who are participating in d musical archana manav, heer prem, the lead pair from saas bina saauraal and abhay pia and maaneet.......i think the next promo will be of the saas show.... n after that maybe promo of maaneet and finally abhay piya bcoz the show is based on them aint it....i think maybe we have 2 wait till next week till maaneet promo maybe released..... after all maaneet and abhiya pair are the trump cards for star one channel..... so maybe they are waiting till the time is near to show thesse two pair promos.... n i think they may keep repeating it again n again when they air these 2 pair's promos......maybe a strategically planned move by the channel....guess we have 2 wait.......for the promos

Isn't Shaan and Khanak also supposed to perform?
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thnks shinus ๐Ÿ˜ƒwaiting for Maan and Geet's promo ๐Ÿ˜
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
well thanks for sharing

but

if there's no MAANEET then i'm not watching....!!!

"sidhi baat, no bakwas"๐Ÿ˜†