YIH Written Update 26th January 2011

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

YIH Written Update 26th JANUARY 2011

{EPISODE 72} 

[CRYPT]Akshay comes and says that her mom has agreed for the roka ceremony. Everyone gets happy. Manjari's dad (to Akshay) : has Madhuji really agreed? Plz tell me one thing have you taken the decision of marriage in any kind of pressure? We are worried about Puja but she is not a burden for us. We just want that the happines comes back in both the families with this marriage
Akshay: No , I have not taken this decision in anypressure. Marriage might happen after one year, but before Puja going to Delhi this ceremony must happen. With this people will stop their talks and they will get the answer to their question. You'll start the preparations.
Manjari's mom(to Manjari's dad) : In anger i said a lot of things to Madhuji, we must go and say sorry to her.
Akshay : No, actually mom is sleeping now. You'lltalk toher tommorrow.
Manjari;s dad: Common we have to a lot of praparations to do.
Manjari : Papa, dont worry i will help you to do all the work .
Manjari's dad : Now we have to worry more because manjari hav taken all the responsibility.
Akshay then says he must leave, he have a glance at Manjari who is smiling and smiles her back. While turning back he looks at Puja and give a littlestern smile to her. Puja notices this. Puja thinks " Everone are happy because of you Akshay, but you are not happy. i wish I could know what is the reason of this sadness of yours"[/CRYPT]

Its morning, Manjari is going downstairs checking thelist of inviteesguest list,and gets happy to know that she has invited all of them but one person is still left thats Ranbir. She remembers that she has to buy a special gift for Ranbir's birthday.

Manjari is ingift shop.She buys a small Taj Mahal as a gift for Ranbir and thinks that this is the best gift to express one's feelings. Just then she gets a call from Ranbir.
Manjari : I was thinking of you only.
Ranbir : oh see this is true love, you were missing me then why didn't you called me?
Manjari (She thinks that she should not tell about the gift right now) : I have other work to do also. listen, you hav to come to my home today.
Ranbir : Why your family is going out today? [ I just hate the way he told that😡 ]
Manjari : Puja di roka is fixed with Akshay. Till yesterday there were so many problems and now everything is fine.Everyhthing happened so suddenly. I have lots of work yo do. You come in the evening. Bye bye bye.
Ranbir : hello, you said yours , but listen to me also. I called you to remind that you have to come at 12 o clock at my home to celebrate my birthday.
Manjari: Ranbir, I cant promise, there is lot of work.
Ranbir(suddenly gets angry) : but you promised me yesterday
Manjri: Why you are getting angry like this? I thought you will understand. till yesterday, puja's roka was not fixed. There will be so many guests. Puja di will need me.
Ranbir : I am sorry. Actually i get irritated if I dont meet you even one day. I miss you. Actually I am alone this time away from my family and friends.
Manjari : Dont be sad, I am therefor you.Iwill try my best. Bye

Manjari is decorating the house with flowers and Chutki is making rangoli. Manjari's dad comes and start shouting and instructing them to do their work properly. Manjari gets irritated calls her mom to tell papa to go and do some other work and she will do her work properly. Manjari's mom tells him to go and ready for the ceremony. But still Manjari's dad is worried with the preparations. manjari's mom gives him a plate of gulabjamuns. Manjari and chutki run upstairs and start feeding each other gulab happily. Manjari then runs away to get Puja ready leaving half her work to her papa. Manjari's dad says "see , this girl told that she will do all the work and ranaway now". Manjari's mom says "she did so much work from morning. Since its time for Puja's marriage, so Majari also grown up, nowwe have to search a boy for her too".

Puja is sitting unhappyin front of themirror. Manjari comes and sees taht she has already worn her outfit.
Manjari: What is this? You already wornyour dress, I was coming to get you ready.Good you didn't do your makeup, I will do your makeup (Looking Puja sad she stops her bak bak) What happened? Getting senti onthinking that you hav to leave this houseafter marriage or getting sentithatyou have to be away from Akshay for 1 year after this roka.
Puja : No nothinglike that. I feel that Akshay is not happy with this marriage.
Manjari: Aksshay loves you so much, announcedmarriage in front of everyone, agreed his mom and you are saying like this?
Puja : That's fine, but have you seen Akshay's face? When hesaid about roka yesterday, everyone was happybut he was verysad.
Manjari: That is not sadness, he is just worried. So much happened in last few days. I also said him so much. It takes some time to makeup the mood.
Puja : Dont know, I am not sure .
Manjari : But i am 100 % sure. He will keep you happy always.
Puja : I fear about the same thing. Is he just getting married to keep me happy? i love him and want to marry him but .. .
Manajri :Oh , common now cheer up, Guests will come soon...get ready
puja : Manjari, aunty must have agreed na?
manjari: Why will she not agree? she wa sthe one who brought the rishta, and Akshay has propsed you that night
Puja : Because of that only, I took such a big decision. But I dont know the love I had seen in Akshay's words that night, I have not seen that love for me in Akshay's eyes ever.
Manjari (to make up Puja's mood): That's because he wears specs...sorry sorry.....such bad bad thoughtcomes inevery girl minds who is getting married.....Common I hav to do your makeup now.....
Puja smiles and Manjari puts her jewellery and all.......

Manjri opens her diary (YIh track is played) " Dear diary, how is it possible that I have not shared such an importantnews with you. there is Puja di roka with Akshay. There were lot of problems and tensions but alls well that ends well. All are happy at home. The most inportant thing is that Puja di will get her love. It feels so good when you get the one whom you love. She is so lucky. i wish everyone get their love. I have to go now. I will be back" She then closes her diary.

Its night, guests have come for the ceremony. Manjari's family is busy in attending them. Akshay comes with his mom and other guest. Akshay is little upset and looking at Manjari who is very happy
Manjari's dad(to Madhuji): Today, our children our going to have a new start. It is a very happy day for us. So many years of pehchaan will turn into relationship now. Just want to say that If our family has done any mistake for which you felt bad then we are really sorry for it.
Akshay's mom is not saying a word but just giving an unhappy look looking at Manjari....Akshay keeps his hand on his mom's shoulder to calm her.
Akshay's mom : When we are going to have a new start, then why you are remembering old things..
Manjari's dad : Thats very good...Come inside.....

Manjari is with Ammu. Manjari says that she is missing Sonu very much today. Ammu says "ya , but its her parents anniversary today. She has gone out with them. Manjari says " what is this they had to get marrried today only" and they laugh........

Manjari's mom is saying sorry to Akshay's mom for whatever she said yesterday..She says that she is a mother who couldnt see her daughter's insult and hence i said all that. Akshay's mom says that she can understand her feelings since she is also a mother and she also did everything for her son's happiness. Akshay's mom says in her mind that whatever she will do further is for her son's happiness only,,,she will never let this marriage happen.

Manjari and Ammu brings Puja........Akshay sees her and he is sad.....😔

PRECAP :- On seeing Manjari's dad worried, Akshay asks him what happened. Manjari's dad says that manjari is not seen anywhere. Akshay thinks that manjari might have gone to meet Ranbir but i cant say this to uncle. Its seems Akshay goes to Ranbir's home and sees is shocked to see Ranbir with some girl(dont know whether its manjari)

SORRY FOR MISTAKES....HOPE EVERYONE LIKE IT ....DONT FORGET TO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON😉
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update.😊
Maria.Jewel thumbnail