NEW CVS, WE WANT TO SEE MAANEET ROMANCE & PASSION!

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
NEW CVS, we want to see ROMANTIC & PASSIONATE MAANEET SCENES!!!  πŸ˜ƒ  😍

GEET & MAAN are now HUSBAND & WIFE and thus, they should be ACTING like a newly MARRIED COUPLE!!  β€οΈ

I want to see some INTIMATE & PASSIONATE KISSES, HUGS, DANCES and other types of SENSUOUS GESTURES between GEET & MAAN!!!    😍    ☺️

Also, today you used BODY DOUBLES. There should be no need to use BODY DOUBLES when DD & GC are both present on set!!   😑

The BODY DOUBLES end up RUINING the MAANEET scenes for me!!!   😑

NEW CVS, please try to UTILIZE the SIZZLING DD & GC/MAANEET CHEMISTRY!!!   😍

DD & GC's PASSIONATE scenes always burn up the TV SCREEN so I want to see more of these scenes!!!  ☺️

NEW CVS, please try to listen to the GEET FANS or else you will end up RUINING your own show!!   😳

GEET FANS,
tell the NEW CVS what you want for  MAANEET now that they are MARRIED, below!!!   😊

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail

I hope that the NEW CVS will take some

ADVICE
from the GEET FANS!!!

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guess wat one of ekta kapoor's is the NEW CREATIVE HEAD!
The original one left!!
I am so scaredddddd for geet
We all know how ekta's shows end up..misunderstandings leap, misunderstandings leap uffffff
PLZ NEW CVS PLZZ Listen to us fans 
Show us something interesting but NO MISUNDERSTANDING OR LEAP!!
like vicky or maan's past or khurana family history or anythin but NO MISUNDERSTANDING geet herself said to Brij that her n maan's relationship is unbreakable 
utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Guess wat one of ekta kapoor's is the NEW CREATIVE HEAD!

The original one left!!
I am so scaredddddd for geet
We all know how ekta's shows end up..misunderstandings leap, misunderstandings leap uffffff
PLZ NEW CVS PLZZ Listen to us fans 
Show us something interesting but NO MISUNDERSTANDING OR LEAP!!
like vicky or maan's past or khurana family history or anythin but NO MISUNDERSTANDING geet herself said to Brij that her n maan's relationship is unbreakable 

Yikes, I hate how they keep on changing the CVS over and over, it only HURTS THE SHOW!!!   😑

Same here, now I'm very AFRAID as well!!!   😲

NEW CVS, We want to see MAANEET in LOVE & ROMANCING EACH OTHER not SEPARATING!!!   πŸ˜ƒ

I hope they show more MAANEET ROMANCE AND PASSION!!!!!  😍

PLEASE LISTEN TO US NEW CVS!!
  πŸ˜ƒ
utopia88 thumbnail

GEET FANS,
tell the NEW CVS what you want

for 
MAANEET now that they are MARRIED,

below!!!   😊

utopia88 thumbnail

CVS,

HERE'S A HINT!!

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
UTOPIA:

You are practically and down-right RIGHT.  CVs we want no dilly-dallying or beating around the bush, now that the marriage is over. 

Get the candles burning, get the room lights warm and dim, let nature bring the romance eg. a beautiful moon, stars that cause a feeling of 'no inhibitions'.  THe night always fascinated Maan, so let the night bring some soft and sensual music - they love to dance so a really body to body touch song for them to dance to and bring in the romance to an unfaultering degree of heat.  I want Maan to grab her close and allow no room for words or denials (as he said that on SR) and Geet giving in with total obedience.  Again I would like to see Geet respond unnervingly bold with certain gestures 'cause by now she is wholly charged to give in and she should feel that there may never be another night like this. 

A bathroom/sauna room scene would also be devouring for us fans, cause their wet looks, trickling droplets on their bodies, fragrance that they can smell on each other, touch of bare parts of the body, cheek on her bare stomach and an easing of fingers from neck down through arms to stomach and a kiss wherever the bareness shows (as fingers down the cleavage will not be permitted), kiss close to her lips (again lips will not be permitted)....

A cushioned armchair or sofa scene, where she sits on his lap and he adjusts her with feet on either side of his legs.  Anything could go on from there...he is the master and she the student (hope its not viceversa - Mr. Virgin MaanπŸ˜• LOL)...She should be hot and have her lips succulently ready to give in to him, and he can trace his fingers down from her lips to her neck and then her bare back or fingers in through her wear to the touch of her bare back, and back from the shoulder to the bosom.....

Geet and Maan are superb in displaying their emotions and act to perfection.  We would love these in  several episodes after Saturday (as SBS/SBB says thats when they clear their air of differences that started on SR)...

CVs pls. make us happy.  We have waited this long.  Give this to us as this is the raw energy that ticks us to no end, every day....

Cheers. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
now this time its too much cv ko one day mai hee amnesia ho gaya they forgot ki maneet r married now i am too😑😑😑
utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

UTOPIA:

You are practically and down-right RIGHT.  CVs we want no dilly-dallying or beating around the bush, now that the marriage is over. 

Get the candles burning, get the room lights warm and dim, let nature bring the romance eg. a beautiful moon, stars that cause a feeling of 'no inhibitions'.  THe night always fascinated Maan, so let the night bring some soft and sensual music - they love to dance so a really body to body touch song for them to dance to and bring in the romance to an unfaultering degree of heat.  I want Maan to grab her close and allow no room for words or denials (as he said that on SR) and Geet giving in with total obedience.  Again I would like to see Geet respond unnervingly bold with certain gestures 'cause by now she is wholly charged to give in and she should feel that there may never be another night like this. 

A bathroom/sauna room scene would also be devouring for us fans, cause their wet looks, trickling droplets on their bodies, fragrance that they can smell on each other, touch of bare parts of the body, cheek on her bare stomach and an easing of fingers from neck down through arms to stomach and a kiss wherever the bareness shows (as fingers down the cleavage will not be permitted), kiss close to her lips (again lips will not be permitted)....

A cushioned armchair or sofa scene, where she sits on his lap and he adjusts her with feet on either side of his legs.  Anything could go on from there...he is the master and she the student (hope its not viceversa - Mr. Virgin MaanπŸ˜• LOL)...She should be hot and have her lips succulently ready to give in to him, and he can trace his fingers down from her lips to her neck and then her bare back or fingers in through her wear to the touch of her bare back, and back from the shoulder to the bosom.....

Geet and Maan are superb in displaying their emotions and act to perfection.  We would love these in  several episodes after Saturday (as SBS/SBB says thats when they clear their air of differences that started on SR)...

CVs pls. make us happy.  We have waited this long.  Give this to us as this is the raw energy that ticks us to no end, every day....

Cheers. 

lol WOW!! You have laid out so many good ideas!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Yep, the CVS need to get started on the romantic and passionate MAANEET scenes ASAP!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Candles, dimmed lights, sensuous music......I'm loving it!!! 😍

I would love to see a HOT bathtub scene and a water splashing fight!! lol  Maaneet in towels!! ☺️

Yep, more lap scenes would be nice!!  😍

DD & GC have an awesome chemistry that should not go to waste!! πŸ˜ƒ

I WANT TO SEE PASSIONATE MAANEET KISSES!! E.G KISSES ON THE NECK, BACK, ARMS, SHOULDER, AND SO FORTH!!   😍  ☺️

Yep, CVS LISTEN TO US GEET FANS AND GIVE US MAANEET PASSION AND ROMANCE ASAP!! πŸ˜ƒ

utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

now this time its too much cv ko one day mai hee amnesia ho gaya they forgot ki maneet r married now i am too😑😑😑

I agree, the CVS need to stop delaying romance and start showing it ASAP!!   😑

GEET & MAAN are married now and thus, they should be all over each other!! lol  πŸ˜†  ☺️

I WANT TO SEE MAAANEET ROMANCE!!   😍

We didn't even get to see MAANEET in the same scene today....urghhh!!  .......only Body double....urgh!  😑

CVS PLEASE LISTEN TO THE FANS!!