misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys we have to keep this forum active !

So i was thinking about the futur track and some questions came on my mind:

Now that Sumeda knows about her dad's real face it will be difficult for her to return home as long as kamlapati is there. Here I would love to see akash askin her to stay with him, without any other thoughts...for now at least 😈 😉.

But the most logic way would be kamlapati's arrest but he can't be away for long coz after his departure there will be no more evils...

Plus concerning sumeda/akash love story... We saw clearly akash's love... even if he hasn't admit it yet, he felt it... As for sumeda she stated that everyone is misunderstanding her relation with akash, she is too innocent for the moment.But how will she reat when she will start to understand her feelings... use ye admit karna hoga k uski family sahi thi...

Finally about the most predictable thing : akash and shivam rivality, when shivam will come to know that akash didnt kidnapped he would be "sad"...  I mean he needs a reason to hate him as the quota system's reason is not strong enough.( itne bole chere k piche itni shetani bari hui hai...tauba tauba 😆)  We all know that sumeda will  b torn up between them...here the question is what strong reason will shivam come up  with to hate, to belitlle akash ?

What do you think guys ?

Edited by misssmily - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Shivam  should realise  that  it is not Akash  fault .to  get  the post of DM. It is the fault of system .   Why he  is unnecessary   jealous of  Akash ,.he  is  a  honest   officer  and  deserve  the respect .There are other options  open for shivam and   he  may  explore  the   new avenues instead of  cursing  Akash.
misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sss8080

Shivam  should realise  that  it is not Akash  fault .to  get  the post of DM. It is the fault of system .   Why he  is unnecessary   jealous of  Akash ,.he  is  a  honest   officer  and  deserve  the respect .There are other options  open for shivam and   he  may  explore  the   new avenues instead of  cursing  Akash.

U r absolutly right yaar but agar shivam ko akal a gahi to drama kaise chale ga ? ðŸ˜† plus the pic suggests that sumeda will b torn up betweem them.
Edited by misssmily - 13 years ago
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
haha...................Sumedha's dad won't stay in jail...........he'll be out to give an evil elemant to the story!
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazyfairy

haha...................Sumedha's dad won't stay in jail...........he'll be out to give an evil elemant to the story!

Yes and I also think he might be the reason that shivam still hates Akash.
I think Sumedhas family wont believe that Ramapati was behind the kidnap.