Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=starz4me
For that i have to read all 7 pages first................hmmpphhh..........lot of work........πŸ˜‰
I'm just kidding............I'll love to...........but let me get to know what r u 2 guys upto with ur story.

[/QUOTE]
pls do...we both are literally falling at others feet to contribute something funny...we are acting like the Indian politicians, begging for votes,(in our case a funny trcak)πŸ˜†
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

pls do...we both are literally falling at others feet to contribute something funny...we are acting like the Indian politicians, begging for votes,(in our case a funny trcak)πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† They all seem to be running away from us πŸ˜†

My computer crashed and died yesterday πŸ˜•
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Chand Chupa Badal Mein..Kahaani Superhero Ka...

The story so far...

1. Viren is not happy with Nivi's performance, that she is taking long time to point fingers at Sid in public. He thinks of someone else.
2. Who else than Divya, who already is a selfish giant and jealous.
3. He comes and says "Bhabi I saw u and bhaiya in park, facing each other, I was at your back side, you were wearing the same sweater (courtesy, recycling sweaters for all actors). I could see Sid's face, not yours.
4. Divya gets all curious and jealous and almost sure, its Nivi, who went with Sid to park.
5. She runs to her mom HL.
6. HL tells her that Sid is innocent and Nivi "uske upar dor e daal rahee hain" and in mind, she thinks, this is the right time to finsh off Nivi and Viren, so that Sid and Divya can live in peace , she gives her "bhayankar eye expressions".
7. HL hires some goons, stealing money from Pratap. By the time, Pratap had arranged this money for repaying for his amma's operation.
8. Money missing from home, as HL stole that for hiring goons. Keshav is blamed for stealing money,
9. HL by trick calls Nivi and Viren in the park, and says she has some info about Sid. Nivi shocked, Viren curious.
10. Both lans up in park, where goons are waiting.
11, Goons start beating Viren and abusing Nivi...

more will follow...

12. What HL didn't know what Viren was action filled...and these goons were nothing for him
13. HL gets annoyed and does something shocking
14. She takes scarf off and ties it around her waist
15. Ready for action....no one knew that she was a black belt in karate before getting married  

rest to follow.....

tomorrow's promo

HL applying martial arts, beating goons left and right ! Nivi surprised and eyes getting bigger, she does not know whether to laugh or cry...Viren does not know where to hide from this "lady DON".

16. Nivi looks up at HL in shock....no way will she start fighting
17. But to her astonishment HL does a flying kick on one of the goons in frustration  (can you actually imagine this )
18. Viren stops and stare....unable to believe his eyes...
19. Nivi's eyes grows bigger and bigger in shock...as HL beats goons left right and centre.
20. "Wait till I finish these useless goons off and then I'm coming for you Viren"...screams HL
21. Viren as a shock of his life...Starts to look for a place to hide...seeing HL doing karate moves..(."Aren't I supose to be the hero here? I'm going to get killed, Run away Viren...I can plot later" Viren talks to himself in his head.)
22. One of the goons bang a bottle on his head, when he was trying to hide himself and busy talking in his head.
23. Nivi screams "DADI"
24. We hear some music....(Bani your turn to find the right music here)
25. You see Dadi with her scarf warped around her forehead...ready for action...

Rest to follow...

Song... Aaya aaya toofan 

1. it seems Dadi has training in kung-fu, that no one was aware of.
2. Dadi coming in her kung-fu style and HL still in karate mode, flyimg and hitting the goons.
3. Dadi telling Nivi and Viren " fikar not, jab tak teri dadai zinda hain, kuch nahin hoga meri chhui-mui or damad ko" Nivi, tu baas Viren to dekh, usko zaida chot to nahin aayee. main to HL ki kahabar leti hoon. 
4. Viren after getting attacked by the goon, is scratching his head, Nivi comes for help, Viren thinks and says to himself "accha hua, buddhi dadi aa gayee...aab ladne do inn do aurot ko..main mazaa lutta hoon".
5. Dadi hits HL, HL shakes and falls down, gets up with more determination, and flies and hits Dadi on her chest, dadi shouts Nivi...falls down.
6. Nivi with tearful eyes, shouts DADI...and is about to run towards Dadi.
7. Viren says "where r u going, pls dont leave me"..
8. Nivedita stil runs towards her dadi, who is gasping.
9. Viren is alone, HL turns towards Viren and says "tera kya hoga kaliya"...
10. Viren says "chachi maine aap ka namak khaaya/"/
11. HL SAYS "KAB?
12. Viren says, when I went before marriage to meet Divya bhabi and you fed me paratha and curry, that had namak/salt in that?

14. HL said "pehle namak kahaya...aab maar kha bacchu".

rest to follow..

1. HL grabs Viren by the neck ready for the killer move...
2. Viren pleading for his life...
3. Nivi is too busy caring for Dadi
4. "Nivi my chhui-mui, I am sorry I couldn't protect you, I must be getting old, I give you permission to release you hidden powers to protect your husband "
5. Nivi stands up...to release her hidden powers when suddenly....HL drops down and lets go of Viren
6. Behind HL you see a tall male figure...with tight trousers and tight white shirt...and pointy hair....But his face is covered with a mask....
7." No one mess around with my...... family "(whispering the family part.) shouts the new person
8. Nivi...Viren...Dadi... stare at the 'hero'....Wondering who the person is and why he is saving them....

Rest to continue...

EPISODE freeze...

back ground song
"andheri raaton mein...sun san rahon par...Shahenshah..."

Chand Chupa Badal Mein ... Kahaani Revenge Ka..

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Little Viren sweet innocent little boy in dreamland with his books.... in comes little Sid... Mr popular...lots of friends and perfect results....Viren walks around Sid for attention...but never gets it...Sids too busy that he forgets he has a cousin...In comes DS....annoyed with Viren for being a weakling....drags him to boarding school...

Viren gets heartbroken and starts hating everyone especially Sid for not saving him...starts to plot revenge...CC loses her head in grief of her son's departure and starts brain washing JW to kill Bhuban because she believs because of him having a perfect son was why Viren was taken away...and she turns all money greedy...JW gets so annoyed with his wife's moaning he turns to take revenge...Bhuban murdered and gone...Sid still too busy being popular to care to see that his family is plotting against him...

Many years later.... to the present Viren plotting...

Viren's head full with revenge...Nivi's head full of love and in dreamland...Sid too protective of family to see anything else...Divya's full of jealousy...set out to find out if Viren is truly a perfect husband...goes and tells her mum......and they get a shock of their life's when they find out Viren's truth...Divya does a mini dance with happiness that Viren isn't a good husband...her mum starts plotting how to get rid of Viren...

Nivi getting annoyed with Sid's stalking...she gets a bunch of goons to scary him to death...Viren gets happy and starts relaxing...in comes Divya's mum with her own set of goons and attacks Viren...Viren gets all heroic and starts beating them up...By coincidence Sids appears to help Viren...the goons after Sid follow him there...and start beating both Viren and Sid up...

Divya panics and tells the first person she sees about the fight....it happens to be CC....CC loses it again thinking someone is trying to kill Viren and calls in her own goons to go help Viren and calls her husband... Vandana hears CC telling the goons to kill her son and how CC and JW killed her husband...Vandana loses it and calls in another set of goons....

CC + JW and Vandana gets to the fight and tells the goons to attack but forgets to tell them who to attack...so the goons starts attacking everyone including Sid and Viren... in comes YS to the set...with all this confusion she decides to become the referee...starts shouting and commanding...  

Nivi hears all this and takes it upon herself to finish Sid once and for all...gets her gun out and sets off to the flight...Divya sees Nivi with the gun and plotting to kill Sid...she goes and finds a gun...heads to the fight...

Mean while Yash hears everything...tells grandma...grandma in shock...tells DS...DS in shock manages to walk to the staircase but loses his leg power there and falls and dies....grandma in shock and has a heart attack...dead.

At the fight...Divya screams that everything was Virens fault and tries shooting Nivi...but accidently shoots herself...dead...Sid hears everything and tried to attack Viren...Nivi sees this and kills Sid...too busy trying to kill Sid to hear what Divya said....Vandana sceam and slaps Nivi and tells her the truth...Nivi dies on the spot out of guilt...

CC gets frustrated with her husband for not doing anything...pushes him away...car comes and kills him...CC and Vandana pick up both the guns...and kill eachother...YS dies with thrust for talking too much...

Only one left...Viren...happy that his revenge is complete and all the useless family are gone... Happily gets on his bike to ride off.... The bike starts losing control...

BANG!!! 

DEAD!

Bike and Viren fall down into the khai...

Keshav behind him with a gun....

"Good bye Soods! Now we can live peacefully at last!" Keshav

Camera moves to a tree far behind....you see Lalji Kaka's face...with a small smile...

Divya's father...the poor guy...been bullied by this wife all his life...turns up to the fight...but far too late...everyones dead...then he sees his wife on the floor...breathing her last...(Been beaten up by the goons by accident)....runs to her...and finds out that Divya is dead....His wife dies....he is all set for revenge...then he remembers how his wifes been  controlling him all his life...then signs in relief that shes gone...then gets anger his alone...but too scared to do anything...goes off to see his son and plan....

Laljikaka and Nandu might take over the Sood empireπŸ˜†...and revealed that Nandu is Lalji kaka's illegitimate son. And both were planning and scheming and "poora safaya kar diya" soods or sharmas ka.
..🀣

and the background music will be "yeh zindagi hain ek jua..kabhi jeet kabhi haar"
...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† No one left to take care of the house so Nandu is in charge...takes over the Soods name and has a make over...

Keshav gets annoyed that the Soods family name remains....so decides to get Yash involved...tells him to earn more money then the Soods family...so they can be more powerful...Yash wanting to be the perfect son...takes advantage of his new friend and becomes....the next big gangster...

Unfortunately Nandu's new look doesnt attract female viewer, (even though he gets a girlfriend) and Yash....doesnt have the charm....and the viewers want Kinshuk and Neha pair back. 

So the CV decides to have a 20 year leap...

20 years later....

A normal looking young man walks out of the train station...(not showing his face under a hat)...asking a local person where the Soods house is....Getting the directions he turns to walk...

Walking down the road....gets shocked with a motor bike zooming pass and splashing water all over him...He shouts Oi and moves his hat... Under the hat you see Kinshuk's face...

The motor bike stop....Off the bike....a female gets off...with modern clothes (gangster type clothes with leather)...Takes off her helmet... And you see Neha's face....πŸ˜† 

(Kinshuk is back.... some how Viren had a illegitimate son at boarding school... and the new neha is Yash's daughter πŸ˜†, Now Neha is rich and Kinshuk is looking for his identity) 

The new Kinshuk is called Viren... because his mum loved Viren so much she called her son after him...and New Neha is called Nivi...because Yash loved his sister lots)

Nivi...looks at Viren with a strange expression....this commoner stopped me? πŸ˜‘...and gives Viren attitude...Viren gets anger and starts shouting back....few minutes of verbal abuse later...they get so wind up that they start slapping eachother....

When both cheeks are too hurtful to slap anymore...they stop and stare...both decide its too much and head their own way.... KANK style move away.... Nivi thinks to herself actually he wasn't bad looking maybe I should make him my slave.....

(best why to start a unconventional love storyπŸ˜†)
Rest to follow...

Rest to follow
Chand Chupa Badal Mein....Kahaani Revenge Ka....

Character Profile- After 20 years Leap

Nivedita Sharma
Modern Girl...Used to having her own way, but kind and selfless inside. Daughter of Yash Sharma. Loves her Motorcycles and will not stand for anything wrong happening to herself of any close friends/family. Brought up in a gangster family...will fight for whats wrong and very rich. Unaware that her father is now the Don of shimla 
  Don't get on my Bad side!

Viren 
Motherless/fatherless boy...After mother passing  away he is set to find out who is his real family and why he left his mother without any explanation. Poor up-bringing, very down to earth and looking for his identity. Actually the son of Viren Sood, produced in his time at boarding school

Who am I?

Chandu Sood
Son of Nandu...(whom was previously the servant of Sood family but now the owner). Mostly in his own dreamland. Even though his father and grandfather pushes him to take charge of the Soods empire...he rather sit and dream...and think about his richer neighbour. Some how managed to get the previous Soods (Siddharth Sood) looks...this is still a mystery how?

Leave me in my DreamLand!

P.S Sorry about my bad editing...My editing software crashed πŸ˜• So just used the basic stuff.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
sid looks typical Nandu son...🀣
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

πŸ˜† They all seem to be running away from us πŸ˜†

My computer crashed and died yesterday πŸ˜•

its because of IF site. I stopped this site from my home laptop. My laptop crashed few times, but ever since I stopped opening IF, its safe and fine, by God's grace.

now I use only my lab desktop...one day, I was caught, as the IT expert from his master computer found that virus came in from my laptop. He came running and asked what site I was working on. I did not reveal, but understood its from IF only.πŸ˜‰

sid looks typical Nandu son...🀣

πŸ˜†

It was Mewprincess and your idea...I just pictured it πŸ˜†

Still waiting for Mew princess to write the next part πŸ˜† 

I wonder where she disappeared to.

its because of IF site. I stopped this site from my home laptop. My laptop crashed few times, but ever since I stopped opening IF, its safe and fine, by God's grace.

now I use only my lab desktop...one day, I was caught, as the IT expert from his master computer found that virus came in from my laptop. He came running and asked what site I was working on. I did not reveal, but understood its from IF only.πŸ˜‰

Yeah...My other computer has strong virus protection so wasn't able to get it down. This computer wasn't protected...now it is πŸ˜†

Found 3 virus...and was on the site for like 30 minutes πŸ˜•

Crazy it has soooo many virus πŸ˜•
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Yeah...My other computer has strong virus protection so wasn't able to get it down. This computer wasn't protected...now it is πŸ˜†

Found 3 virus...and was on the site for like 30 minutes πŸ˜•

Crazy it has soooo many virus πŸ˜•

This site has too many virus. I have both anti-virus and anti-malware, but with those, my laptop crashes.