Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shelly_nair

areee Bahar, what's the name of HL's  mother?  HL senior ?🀣

Hemlata's mother will be called "premlata"πŸ˜†...jo prem se bharpur hain and DS ki deewani thi...
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Premlata!

Hehe Ill let you continue this story.... We seem to have forgotten the other story...goes to dig it out ^_^
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

πŸ˜†
Premlata!

Hehe Ill let you continue this story.... We seem to have forgotten the other story...goes to dig it out ^_^

I am bit tired today! will write tomorrow!
BTW,  I fell down yesterday in the middle of the roadπŸ˜†, inJuring my right knee a little. Funniest part is I was looking to buy a  jean torn at the knee part, but yesterday's fall led to a "torn jean" and saved my money to buy πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I am bit tired today! will write tomorrow!
BTW,  I fell down yesterday in the middle of the roadπŸ˜†, inJuring my right knee a little. Funniest part is I was looking to buy a  jean torn at the knee part, but yesterday's fall led to a "torn jean" and saved my money to buy πŸ˜†

I'm shattered too.. Dont have the energy to do anything. Hence keeping quiet and reading along...

This forum is entertainment....both the serious parts and different peoples reactions... and the extremes.πŸ˜†

Aww Are you ok? Hahaha you sound like me....πŸ˜† Atleast it saved you money πŸ˜³
My mum is always cursing my jeans haha....shes like don't you have money for new jeans....I'm like these are expensive...mum...ok let me stitch them up for you.... I'm like NOOOOO.

Half of my jeans are meant to be torn...the other half I tore by accident πŸ˜†
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

I'm shattered too.. Dont have the energy to do anything. Hence keeping quiet and reading along...

This forum is entertainment....both the serious parts and different peoples reactions... and the extremes.πŸ˜†

Aww Are you ok? Hahaha you sound like me....πŸ˜† Atleast it saved you money πŸ˜³
My mum is always cursing my jeans haha....shes like don't you have money for new jeans....I'm like these are expensive...mum...ok let me stitch them up for you.... I'm like NOOOOO.

Half of my jeans are meant to be torn...the other half I tore by accident πŸ˜†

me too feel the same about the forum.πŸ˜ƒ

once my uncle went to the tailor to stitch a new pant, the tailor told him "uncle should I tear the pant at the knee and put a scrap cloth there? My uncle said" why should you tear my new pant?", he said "its the modern trend uncle, people will call you mod"πŸ˜†

me too feel the same about the forum.πŸ˜ƒ

once my uncle went to the tailor to stitch a new pant, the tailor told him "uncle should I tear the pant at the knee and put a scrap cloth there? My uncle said" why should you tear my new pant?", he said "its the modern trend uncle, people will call you mod"πŸ˜†

🀣

How old is your uncle?

Torn jeans are kinda out of fashion now...meh like I care about fashion anyways...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

🀣

How old is your uncle?

Torn jeans are kinda out of fashion now...meh like I care about fashion anyways...

he is a real old man now! he was also old when he was told that 10 years back!πŸ˜†

he is a real old man now! he was also old when he was told that 10 years back!πŸ˜†

Bless... the concept of torn trousers would be alien to him πŸ˜† 

Didn;t know coming back home will be sooo tiring, I haven't been back home for a week yet...and already getting lectures on cooking.... Bengali cooking is beyond me. Give another week..and it will be marriage...and I'll be running out of the door again.πŸ˜†
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Bless... the concept of torn trousers would be alien to him πŸ˜† 

Didn;t know coming back home will be sooo tiring, I haven't been back home for a week yet...and already getting lectures on cooking.... Bengali cooking is beyond me. Give another week..and it will be marriage...and I'll be running out of the door again.πŸ˜†

u r a bengali? me too!πŸ˜ƒ
btw, I am thinking of quitting this forum for sometime and concentrate on Zor ka jhatka..πŸ˜‰Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago

[

u r a bengali? me too!πŸ˜ƒ
btw, I am thinking of quitting this forum for sometime and concentrate on Zor ka jhatka..πŸ˜‰

HEHEHE.... guess why we both crazy...probably in out genes hahaha

OOOOOO The game show... I watch bits on tv when its on....cant say I pay much attention.

😲What will happen to our story....poor story😭