Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prema_ks

actually both of them are excellent even with BD's 
if you don't know that they are BD's it would give as same effect as DD - GC. but we know😡 and we are so connected with persons so we couldn't enjoy the scenes. otherwise there is no diff.

actually i never about this BD stuff before i started surfing if. so i never felt any flaw and anything like that and enjoyed every single scene and now i know so automatically seeks attention.

that's rt they both were awesome. true professional that bd didn't bother their acting at all. heads of to them for that.
prema_ks thumbnail
true jas. hat's off to them.
even i never know BD concept. 
after joining in IF i came to know all these things.
i feel we can enjoy the show more if you are not part of all this.
but now we cannot leave IF. the only thing i liked is our club.
now i've decided not roam too much in forum. but strict to our
place. we took things lightly here and making fun of some of 
serious things also. 
jasraj123 thumbnail

true jas. hat's off to them.

even i never know BD concept. 
after joining in IF i came to know all these things.
i feel we can enjoy the show more if you are not part of all this.
but now we cannot leave IF. the only thing i liked is our club.
now i've decided not roam too much in forum. but strict to our
place. we took things lightly here and making fun of some of 
serious things also. 

me too. i bound my self to only geet forum and for chating only our wine club. i like everyone over here and if i don't come here once a day atleast i feel my self incomplete. so addicted to this club. and i am happy to have ladies as new friends who can chill on serious things as well.

prema_ks thumbnail
even i am really very happy. whenever i get time, i am opening my system to chat with you all.
it's complete diff world 😃
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey jas, prema🤗......how you guys doing.........loved the epi. yest........when i decided to ignore the fact that those were BDs..........kinda hard .......but gave it a shot on 3rd viewing ......and it worked....really loved the epi.after that.......
jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dee30

hey jas, prema🤗......how you guys doing.........loved the epi. yest........when i decided to ignore the fact that those were BDs..........kinda hard .......but gave it a shot on 3rd viewing ......and it worked....really loved the epi.after that.......

hi how r u. yesterday episode was very good.  i liked it too. the way maan was trying to control himself and geet trying to seduce him. uffffffffffff hayeeeeeeeeeee. me dead and ignoring BD ofcourse.
jasraj123 thumbnail

even i am really very happy. whenever i get time, i am opening my system to chat with you all.

it's complete diff world 😃

what is ur take on yesterday's episode prema.
prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: dee30

Hi Dee 🤗
good you are watching for 3rd time. i watched only in tv. somehow i couldn't watch for sec time.
blaming my mind seriously 😡
prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasraj123

what is ur take on yesterday's episode prema.

yesterday's episode was what we are all looking for. 😳
only thing i couldn't enjoy BD's. otherwise it could be one of
memorable episodes. the expression both on dd and gc are
fabulous. ⭐️ a big bow to them. even i liked dadi - geet - anni scenes.
feel sad for anni. 
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ prema......yaar ..i loved the scenes wanted to enjoy them......but couldn't  coz of BDs......so watched it on net again .........bad quality😆 ...... everything was blurry.......and this worked ...........😆😆

i first heard of this BD thing when i was watching Bandini.......the lead ronit was gone almost half the time so some scenes looked really wierd.......visited that forum ....came to know of viewers ka nightmare......😭.....but this show has i think only used them when actors are sick or on leave...which hasn't been too much.....the leave part, i mean......so had to bear with it kya karein they too are in difficult position na.....so finally hope they realising this 6 days is not working.........and they go back to 5 days soon.........