Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

@puja. Sorry I'm not a nurse. Actually I don't have any profession. Never got around to study because of too many problems in life. But it's never too late. Abhi to mein jawan hon!πŸ˜†

mona it is never too late to study...seek knowledge...i'm studying
serendipity2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

yes u must.....
movie of seduction....lolπŸ˜†πŸ€£
& maan should read & watch that........πŸ˜•πŸ€£

i havn't seen the movie either....like maanπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Live in UK so we get four seasons here..well we are s'pose to... some time summer forgets usπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So true! I thought this only happened in Sweden but since moving to UK I came to understand that Sweden is not alone in this.
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So true! I thought this only happened in Sweden but since moving to UK I came to understand that Sweden is not alone in this.

oh no i would not like that i need some warm weather....i always wanted to visit sweden and uk
serendipity2 thumbnail

mona u fluent in Swedish language. ur english is good. 

mona it is never too late to study...seek knowledge...i'm studying

Oh, I have a lot of knowledge believe me. My 10 year old daughter calls me a computer. Sometimes she doesn't need to go on the internet because I already have the information whether it's about different countries in the world, religion, history, animals, you name it. I'm loaded with knowledge! πŸ˜† What I don't have is a degree. 
serendipity2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabispice

oh no i would not like that i need some warm weather....i always wanted to visit sweden and uk

when we have rubbish summer, we go to Egypt, turkey, last year went to florida, mmmmh that was nice and warm, lovely beaches. kids loved it 
punjabispice thumbnail

Oh, I have a lot of knowledge believe me. My 10 year old daughter calls me a computer. Sometimes she doesn't need to go on the internet because I already have the information whether it's about different countries in the world, religion, history, animals, you name it. I'm loaded with knowledge! πŸ˜† What I don't have is a degree. 

i truly belive the smartest people dont need a degree...this way they're free to learn anything they want. thats sweet u have a daughter!
serendipity2 thumbnail

well the advice i would give is ...get one!..it gives you so much confidence. i got married young, life was tough,kids, husband, house. but i always wanted to study and get my degree. which i did.
punjabispice thumbnail

when we have rubbish summer, we go to Egypt, turkey, last year went to florida, mmmmh that was nice and warm, lovely beaches. kids loved it 

wow thats exciting...how was egypt?!?!?!!!..thats one of my first places to visit...i said with my graduation money i wanted to buy a ticket to egypt and just go explore....but unfortunalty my families cheap and i didnt get as much...and the some i got i needed for lifes necessity...like rent, and utlities :) ....