Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

hey gals...wats the reason 4 BDs use??mayb thy r bsy practiscing on V day...tats y gvng such shots😃

that is true. the problem is they could have shown the arjun/ annie stuff and so many other things without their romancing together with BD. that is why we are mad. 

now when tomm they show arjun annie, i promise that i will not be upset and as a consolation prize i will not even mute them as i do in every episode.

usually i never talk to anybody when geet is on, i just say chup, bilkul chup but nowadays when annie arjun come, i even talk to my family and they are quite surpised.

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prema_ks

you are too good mehr. don't want to blame anyone. 
alla tuje acha karega 😃

are v shud give a benefit of doubt...y do v give 2 much imp 2 red dress... ...need2 think positive...mayb thy hve tis VDAY shoots..so cnt gve time
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

hi aashimanshi (sorry for addressing you like this, have to go back to intro page, pls help me, what is yr name) nice to meet u,

she is more inteligent though she is only 18 and he is 28 but he is behaving like he is 18 and she is 28. She knows that there is no danger bcos they can romance now without any side effects bcos she is already pregnant. koi double pregnant toh nahin ho sakta..........suddenly twins toh nahin ho jayenge uske kiss karne se

usha

Usha, I think he is not worried about the kiss but about his control. I think he thinks if he even touches her, he will lose his control and wouldn't be able to stop himself😉....which is exactly what we want😆...hope he loses his control soon....GO GEET GO👏
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anshimanshi

😆😆 ha ha agar aisa kiya Cvs ne tow GF  ki  aur Geet ki kasam, real life mein GC ko BD se kaam chalana padega...kyunki asli red dress tow bachegi nahi😆😆

Haye, i am waiting for Honeymoon😉, when and where is Maan gonna take Geet for honeymoon....someplace exotic please😳....lekin bharosa nahi kanjoos Cvs ka Geet ki pregnancy ka bahana banakar no HM na keh den😡😡

want to see Geet in sexy saree soon, with chudiyan, bindi and mangalsutra😉, OMG then Maan kya uske faristey bhi control nahi kar payenge😳😆

😆

Acha hai red dress ko aag laga do, abb beech mein aaiee toh...ek hi raap alapta rehta hai "itna kiya, utna kiya" ek frame kurke laga le kamre mein...

Waisey agar kissi ko mera raaz jaanna hai toh PM your email ID, will tell you my raaz😉...

Muniza
mehraan thumbnail
hi shazzy...hope ur alrite...did u get enough sleep...wow every1s mad 2day..thabnkgod id didnt watchd  bt i will do..so im kinda prepared while watching it...
 MAAN sucking BDS finger🤣
mehraan thumbnail
ARE gals shant hojao....BP ho jayega...ya kisko tum log me se hai kya??pls...chill guys...
prema_ks thumbnail
@ mehr ya can be V practice. whatever the reason, they spoiled the scene.
@shaz how are you feeling now? sucking BD's hand😡. poor BD
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

are v shud give a benefit of doubt...y do v give 2 much imp 2 red dress... ...need2 think positive...mayb thy hve tis VDAY shoots..so cnt gve time

Thanks meher, your words were required to calm us. but then jo kuch hota hai ache ke liye hota hai. See because of all my anger i am sitting and chatting, otherwise i would be fast asleep dreaming of maan and thinking ki mere bachon ko lunch me kya dena hai......

and i will not complain about annie arjun for the next two days but .......

usha
prema_ks thumbnail
No mehr actually enjoying posts in our thread because of today's episode.
i am laughing like a nut from past 1 and half an hour.😆
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
SBS kicked us down and episode knocked us out....the winner is the RED DRESS