Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So true!! Agree with you. They are married now. They have their own partner. there is no way to return back.
ratz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree nivren are married........but for starters.....where is the marriage??????

Viren married nivi wid ill intentions n not out of love......I doubt whether he loves her at all?? Even nivi is trying to love viren....is attempting hard despite all his romantic gestures.....she still finds it difficult to consummate her marriage....

Nivi after getting to know of all that viren has done ...may attempt to forgive viren.....as indian gurlz do......& try loving him still.....

Poor siddharth & nivi are always meant to sacrifice their lives for others....or for each other........but yeah morally nivi & sid cant leave viren or divya......& HAVE to adjust with them.......

Lets see wat CTs have planned.......marriage is an institution which is respected in dis country......but yeah it should not b always the woman's responsibilty to sacrifice & adjust.........its sweet but hugely unrealistic & impractical....

Every woman DESERVES true love......deserves to be happy & get her share of love, trust & dignity becoz dats all she needs to live happily.........nivi has been compromising always with her happiness.........& becoz of her even sid has lost his happiness.......its sad ....🥺
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ to the topic starter

sbse pehle tou mai ye kehna chahti hn k jb hm nivren fans k beech mai nai boltay hm unhen ye nai kehty k wo nivi viren ko sath q dekhna chahtay hain etc etc ye gaalt hai hm aisa kuc nai kehty phr baar baar hamare against topic q open hota hai atleast u should try n respect our feelings just in the way v nivarth fans do

yahan sb ko apni baat khne ka haq hai koi kisi ko rok nai skta usi tarhan hamen b sid nivi ko sath dekhna hai jb hm kisi ko kuc nai kehty tou hamen q baar baar galat bola jata hai it really hurts

now answer to ur question tv is just for entertainment there is nothing in tv tht is close to reality its just fantasy n its just for entertainment ...so isko entertainment k liye hi dekha jae tou acha hai v nivarth fans galat nai hain hm apni jodi sid nivi ko support kr rhy hain aur krty rehngy cuz hamen unhen sath dekhna hi hai aur ye story unki hi hai

v dont force u people to change ur views so v expect the same from u people

thnx

Edited by shaf13 - 13 years ago
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nysa_11

you should live with whom you love, nothing else matters. being in a bad marriage is not good for anyone. Divya is not happy, sid is not, nivi isnt, viren isnt. atleast if nivi - sid unite, they will b happy & divya & viren might get someone else in life. thats a possibility. but if they stay just as they are & unhappy, there is no posibility of anythng

Just becoz you fall in love with someone does not mean that that person is the right one for you.  In Sid-Nivi's case, we saw time and again that Sid was never there for Nivi...in fact he always went against her to support his family. And this is the man who threatened her with suicide if she didnt accept that she loved him..  If he had married her, the situation would be the same.  Every time someone picked on Nivi or she was accused of something, he would never support her.  He was not able to protect his mother from CC & YD, then how do we expect him to protect Nivi from them.  So, the fact that Sid & Nivi should get together just becoz they loved each other once does not make sense.  Her life would become hell and Sid would do nothing to help her. 

Divya is not happy becoz she cannot see further than herself.  She is a very self-centered person and she cant see anything beyond her happiness. 

Nivi's not happy at the moment becoz of the incidents that have happened to her. But what we saw was that before all the planning and all that happened, Viren was the one who stood up for Nivi in every situation.  Even the day of the wedding, Sid was shouting at Nivi for speaking rudely to YD.  Viren was the one who supported her then also. We know that Viren is behind what is happening to Nivi in that house, but we dont know the reasons.  If Viren is truely using her and does not love her at all, then I feel that she should get out of the marriage, but not get back to Sid.  For one, she would not destroy her sister's life....that was Nivi's purpose of getting married to Viren.  Secondly, it would be just the same torture chamber for her there with CC and YD...and no one to help her. For Sid, his family is more important to him than his love for Nivi. 

So there is no point in just going on making posts saying Sid-Putul, Nivarth, etc.   
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ milee 1014, sorry i don't know ur name.  My self is Dr. Shelly.

i liked ur topic.

CCBM is not life or a reality. this is a fictional story.

Regarding SID-PUTUL fans and their love towards SID-PUTUL reunion, almost 70% of SID-PUTUL fans are watching this show since the very first episode. they have seen the intensity of love and chemistry between these two characters.  so naturally they will like this jodi.  they are neither talking for ABHISHEK TIWARI  nor for NEHA SARGAM unlike all KINSHUK fans who are just supporting Nivren b'coz KINSHUK is there.  SID-PUTUL fans liked these characters chemistry a lot.

everybody around us are talking about marriage and its values.  in real life if u were in place of Nivedita will u marry ur lovers brother? will u marry lovers brother and stay in the same house? i don't think anybody among today's youth will do like that. at least SID had a reason to marry Divya. but why nivedita married Viren?  if Viren and she had met each other at some other place then it would have sensed real.  u ppl may say that its for sid. if she had not married viren then sid wouldn't have married Divya. no sid was about to marry Divya as DS wish. why did Nivedita wear that locket on the same day of marriage?

if you are married to a person and ur so called better half is torturing u right and left then what will u do? u will stay with him for the sake of marriage? see i'm a doctor i have seen many patient's of mine telling me that i'm very very happy after my husband's death. what does that mean? many of them were suffering whole married life just to keep their marriage going. what's the use of it? why? why getting tortured everyday?

when we are not in love with our partner, then what is the point in staying together?

in real life we are not getting married to get divorced but when certain circumstances come we have to opt for divorce.

now regarding SID-PUTUL, sid-putul fans are saying that we want to see them united b'coz this is a story. i don't think in real life what ever they are showing in this CCBM would happen. even b'for this marriage drama, both Sharmas are living in the same house and they didn't know to whom the proposal came. this is really ridiculous. in any family if such an occasion occurs we will invite many ppl, we will go shopping. in this story they have shown nothing. aise kabhi bhi nahin ho sakta ki ek hi ghar me rahke donon ko pata nahin ki kiskeliye rishta aaya hai..

so if these things can happen in CCBM, why are u bothered if sid-putul fans are asking for their reunion?

this story started as SID-PUTUL's story so we wish this to be like this only.

in some shows they are showing ppl dying then again resurrecting😆. in real life these things never happen...

so i just like to think this as a show.. not life...

and i really wish to see SID-PUTUL JODI AGAIN......................😆😆

Edited by shelly_nair - 13 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shelly_nair

i liked ur topic.

Regarding SID-PUTUL fans and their love towards SID-PUTUL reunion, almost 70% of SID-PUTUL fans are watching this show since the very first episode. they have seen the intensity of love and chemistry between these two characters.  so naturally they will like this jodi.

everybody around us are talking about marriage and its values.  in real life if u were in place of Nivedita will u marry ur lovers brother? will u marry lovers brother and stay in the same house? i don't think anybody among today's youth will do like that. at least SID had a reason to marry Divya. but why nivedita married Viren?  if Viren and she had met each other at some other place then it would have sensed real.  u ppl may say that its for sid. if she had not married viren then sid wouldn't have married Divya. no sid was about to marry Divya as DS wish. why did Nivedita wear that locket on the same day of marriage?

if you are married to a person and ur so called better half is torturing u right and left then what will u do? u will stay with him for the sake of marriage? see i'm a doctor i have seen many patient's of mine telling me that i'm very very happy after my husband's death. what does that mean? many of them were suffering whole married life just to keep their marriage going. what's the use of it? why? why getting tortured everyday?

when we are not in love with our partner, then what is the point in staying together?

in real life we are not getting married to get divorced but when certain circumstances come we have to opt for divorce.

now regarding SID-PUTUL, sid-putul fans are saying that we want to see them united b'coz this is a story. i don't think in real life what ever they are showing in this CCBM would happen. even b'for this marriage drama, both Sharmas are living in the same house and they didn't know to whom the proposal came. this is really ridiculous. in any family if such an occasion occurs we will invite many ppl, we will go shopping. in this story they have shown nothing. aise kabhi bhi nahin ho sakta ki ek hi ghar me rahke donon ko pata nahin ki kiskeliye rishta aaya hai..

so if these things can happen in CCBM, why are u bothered if sid-putul fans are asking for their reunion?

in some shows they are showing ppl dying then again resurrecting😆. in real life these things never happen...

wow shelly superb kamal krdia tunay kia kia point keh dalay good good

keep it up

ktna acha explain krdia sb i m proud of u 😛 a bigggggggggggggggg hug to u 🤗
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
sid does not deserve Nivi thats all I have to say. Viren deserves her not lets see.  I found Sid and Nivi jori boring, that is my pov. Nivi is not putul, a doll.Edited by sunflower52 - 13 years ago
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Please don't make jokes on marriage. It is a very sacred institution.
And about Viren, you just saw some episodes and you are deciding their future.Did you even think before answering in this post I don't think so. Because if you have thought before making any decision you will think what if my husband repents what he did, what if my husband asks for another chance and ask for forgiveness then as a woman you have to make the right choice and make your marriage work.

I know Nivi is not a doctor but I know what kind of a person she is and she will never leave her husband but she will work her marriage and with the same confidence I know Viren is not dangerous criminal. He is the same Viren who saved a stranger's life and honor, he is the same Viren who asked for forgiveness when he dragged Divya without knowing who she is and he is the same Viren who did not think twice before paying surgery fees to save a person's life.

Please think before you answer. Thank you

Well it doesn't look like the person  was making a joke on marriage. lol Infact the show itself  is doing that, not just this show but all Indian TV shows portray marriage as some kind of child's play or joke. lol

Now coming back to the topic, Does it not depend upon the gravity of the situation to give another chance to your spouse , repenting toh is secondary ? Marriage is sacred, so sacrifice yourself for it ? There is a limit to everything. Let me make it clear first(looking at this forum, its necessary), I am no Sid or Viren or XYZ fan, just stating my views as a general viewer who watches the show occasionally.

Viren (whatever his reasons are for hatred, don't even expect anything extraordinary here) is using his wife in his revenge mission. What he does in the future to rectify it is unknown unless the script is already out. lol As a viewer, you or me can just discuss the current track or what we like to see in the show. But we don't control the storyline.

A happy marriage is based on trust, understanding and love which is lacking big time in their relationship. Is there something wrong with going back to your past love ?  Morally ...how ? Divya would be shattered or her life would be spoiled or its a big NO NO cos its against the social norms ?? If the Cvs decide to go this way then its their headache to justify the storyline accordingly. This is not the first time its going to happen in any TV show, we have seen similar storylines in KYPH and Uttran. Both the couples married for all the wrong reasons except for Divya but then she forced herself on her husband. Didn't she ? It doesn't look like a good marriage from any angle to me ? There is no love or respect from her in-laws side, she broke all the ties with her Maayka, totally dependent on her husband for survival who is using her and faking his love. 
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunflower52

sid does not deserve Nivi thats all I have to say. Viren deserves her not lets see.  I found Sid and Nivi jori boring, that is my pov. Nivi is not putul, a doll.

lol i soo agree with you....me too find sid-nivi jodi boring...no offense to anyone..i m not a heartcore nivren fan but it's just my pov..they don't have that spark....and moreover sid  never stood up for nivi so he doesn't deserve her..he can't do anything except making boring faces and sulking around.......and  though Viren is doing all  this but still he is far better than sid.....he stood up for nivi,supported her everytime she needed him  and i am sure once he'll realize his mistake  he'll surely apologise.....
Edited by shaazi - 13 years ago
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_nair

i liked ur topic.

Regarding SID-PUTUL fans and their love towards SID-PUTUL reunion, almost 70% of SID-PUTUL fans are watching this show since the very first episode. they have seen the intensity of love and chemistry between these two characters.  so naturally they will like this jodi.

@bold: Couldn't agree more. Who in his/her right frame of mind marry Ex's sibling, enter the same house and that too to save his marriage ? So unbelievable ! The guy is already into a forced marriage and then the lover shows up in the same house with his brother to make the life even more miserable. Is there anyway he can forget his love and move on easily with his life ? lol
As for the girl, she is so short sighted, doesn't see anything beyond the immediate needs. She took such a huge risk by marrying a stranger (he really is a stranger to her), broke all the ties with her own family and living under the same roof with her Ex. Divya is a jealous and self-centered character but in this situation who can blame her ? Who would like to share her husband with someone else, not even his slightest attention ? lol
Edited by Sweet-Violet - 13 years ago