Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i understand where you are coming from but can u explain her behavior when dadaji fell down the stairs...  when she accused VED PRATAP CHATURVEDI of molesting her... when she accused them of dowry...

if she wanted a divorce, she should've simply asked for it.. even say they tortured her cuz in a way, making her work like a maid is torture.. but are all of these lies worth it really?  i mean this is just wrong.. 

scinerd, i agree with u but please don't compare her with toasty. toasty loves tej unconditionally and is doing all of this for him.. malti and pashu had an arranged marriage, remember.. their was no love in it. but u can't blame only one because "it takes two to clap"...while pashu was trying to be nice to her, he is also strict. She probably thought out an image of her husband and pashu just wasn't him  no matter how hard she tried to turn him into it..

i blame bua ji...i know she has a big hand in this. i just cant wait till that's revealed...

I can understand most of your comments.

When someone is misled and angry as in the case of Pashu's wife one is not very considerate towards everyone's feelings except their own since they feel they have been wronged, and I guess she was not too educated and was a simpleton in that she was easily led astray by her buaji on a revenge mission and feels that Pashu and his family were heartless with her so she can be heartless as well.

As I said it is pure conjecture, but it looks like she is very vengeful for some reason and I hope that they tell her story fairly too.
Edited by hinduengg - 13 years ago
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i do have a little sympathy with malti.. not much considering how she ruined the lives of these people.. but if u think seriously, 5 yrs back she might have had more problems as compared to toasty today..
i mean, gyan was even more small probably 8-9 yrs.. today atleast he helps toasty if needed but back then i dont think he used to.. same applies to tej and prachin.. i dont think anyone used to help her..
considering what pashu's wife went through, tej supports toasty as well as helps her so that history doesnt repeat itself..
so i dont think she was completely wrong with her complaints, may be pashu never supported her, and may be listening to buaji, matters went out of control..
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetha_6

i do have a little sympathy with malti.. not much considering how she ruined the lives of these people.. but if u think seriously, 5 yrs back she might have had more problems as compared to toasty today..

i mean, gyan was even more small probably 8-9 yrs.. today atleast he helps toasty if needed but back then i dont think he used to.. same applies to tej and prachin.. i dont think anyone used to help her..
considering what pashu's wife went through, tej supports toasty as well as helps her so that history doesnt repeat itself..
so i dont think she was completely wrong with her complaints, may be pashu never supported her, and may be listening to buaji, matters went out of control..

after watching today's episodes and watching more flashbacks it did seem liek she had a lot of work but tej helped her so much! he even made food when she was gone. She has a very wrong way of saying things and i think too many big dreams after marriage.  pitaji was wrong in thinking that everyone is like his wife.  and pashu and her clearly did not get along. but still divorce was enough, what the need for the molestation etc drama.
Lord_Aragon thumbnail
Well personally speaking.. i didnt find much wrong from the part of malti... every wife has expectations from her husband.. and pashu was clearly not fullfilling them. Seeing her behavioe she seems kiddish to me.. and i am sure that this molestation charge must be put by some evil mind.. who want to take advantage of the rift between the husband & wife.

Still i have a funny feeling.. that pashu and malti will unite again.. coz she is not bad at heart and now there is one more lady to help her out.. :P