Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ofcourse we respect his choice but ankhon dekhi makhi kahan nigli jati hai?
ifrah. thumbnail
wao..the pics are good:)bt the girl is not good..i guess she is just a good friend of abvi..i wont bear if she is her gf..oh..this should'nt be true..she did'nt suite him..our abvi is just too cute and adorable..;)he can'nt hav such a gf..sorry to say bt..i cant see my, abvi with anyother girl:p,pia suits him.the most:)
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i hate is GF!!!😑🀒
anyways.. cant bash!... aftr all she is  vivian's GF...πŸ˜†

BTW abhay..aka vivian is looking just so HAWT!!☺️😍
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
*GUYZZ PLZZ STOP ABUSING THT GIRL *
if u lik the pics thn click the like button and put som comments but not in tht girl..thtz a request :D
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dddds

*GUYZZ PLZZ STOP ABUSING THT GIRL *
if u lik the pics thn click the like button and put som comments but not in tht girl..thtz a request :D

so why do you post his personal pics?..i mean why would we be interested  in seeing this girlπŸ˜•..:/
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
i totally agree wid u!!!!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well till now vivian did not confess that he has an gf....so lets assume that she is just a best friend of vivian...

lets wait for the real confession from him...till now he denies...so lets too forget abt it...even best friends can be in all pictures right...with close posture...

i think lets wait for vivian's real confession rather than falling into a conclusion....

and guys...please respect his friend....pls don't be so rude....whether she is his friend or gf...pls respect his friend...
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nobody here has the right to judge his personal life. If she is his girlfriend, I'm  happy for them! - Happy for him! :) And besides, not everything is about looks, okay? If he LIKES her, he LIKES her. That's it. :|