Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

gin i am about to push him against the wall re😆

Bani thats my girl. Dont be shy now!!!!!!!!!!! Just cos Ridz didnt want our boy doesnt mean we are all stupid. NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME ANYWAY. WE ARE VERY FOCUSED GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

gin i am about to push him against the wall re😆

haila.....not so innocent huh bani😆

waise u remember tht was ur job n my job was to take a hot hot shower with him n then a very good night's sleep😉😆😆
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

exactly yo....sapne ka kya bharosa.....after seeing all this we all will get a little too naughty😆

im already getting some naughty saughty thoughts 😉😆
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

haila.....not so innocent huh bani😆

waise u remember tht was ur job n my job was to take a hot hot shower with him n then a very good night's sleep😉😆😆

Believe me girls if any one of u ever get to take a shower with cutie pie there will be no hot water needed. you will need cooling. he has enuf hotness for all of india forums. believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
indian_beauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ginac

Bani thats my girl. Dont be shy now!!!!!!!!!!! Just cos Ridz didnt want our boy doesnt mean we are all stupid. NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME ANYWAY. WE ARE VERY FOCUSED GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Gina we are very very FOCUSED😉 We know exactly what we want and how we want it😉😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

thank you gin, i will push him against the wall, and ISH!!!!!!!!!!! i feel shy shy telling this, but i will touch his hot body and grab his hair, his hair is mine and MINE only😆
indian_beauty thumbnail

Believe me girls if any one of u ever get to take a shower with cutie pie there will be no hot water needed. you will need cooling. he has enuf hotness for all of india forums. believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGREED!!! That man is just too HOT to handle re....he's just Issssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh☺️BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Oh Gina we are very very FOCUSED😉 We know exactly what we want and how we want it😉😆

and faithful one for sure, once we see the person we want, we never look at any other men, others men does not exist for us except KW😆

we are that faithful
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thank you gin, i will push him against the wall, and ISH!!!!!!!!!!! i feel shy shy telling this, but i will touch his hot body and grab his hair, his hair is mine and MINE only😆

you're giving me very naughty thoughts re 😉😳🤣
indian_beauty thumbnail

oye back off!!! his HOT HOT Body is MINE and MINE only u just be happy with his hair😆