Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Sabko pata hai u dont knw really??
check this

Someone named Abdul/Adul from FB wen in SPA he is giving live updates
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is honestly one of the most adorable news segments I have seen of Diya and Shaurya. They have such a cute off screen relation-it's a must watch. Here's the link:

Just in case you can't view it, Varun and Simran are having a bindi contest. Simran has to close her eyes and put the bindi in the center of Varun's palm and Varun has to close his eyes and put the bindi in the center of Simran's forehead. Simran keeps moving her head and whilst speaking, Varun mistakenly hits her in the eye. They have a good laugh about this. Eventually Simran wins and since Varun lost he writes ILU (I love you) on Simran's hand. It is sooo cute!! 
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Exaclty a hittie :))

-bonbon- thumbnail
Varun come back!! Can't watch Diya without Shaurya! And love your new pics! 

nikita_88 thumbnail
It is a shame they left this storyline incomplete Varun coming back could have made a difference to everything that is going on! 
-bonbon- thumbnail
@nikita_88 I totally agree with you. As sad as I am in saying this, if Varun can't come back, they should introduce another actor to play the character of Shaurya and properly conclude the Shadia story line [if it has to be concluded :(( ]. I loved Shadia so much. I can't believe what the CVs are doing. 
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heeyyy

@AR_ArShi i agree. they should totally tell us whether shaurya is coming back or not and not just leave us hanging. shaurya and diya were the most adorable jodi. but the reason why i think he will come back is that they haven't bought in a replacement for his character yet. winy tripathi came in but if he were to be introduced in the show why didnt he get introduced as shaurya's character (varun's replacement)...why did he get introduced as Inspector Vikram Singh? I am not sure whether you have read the post about Vikram being Shaurya's friend and Shaurya continuously referred to his friend called Vikram through out the marriage days. neelam left the show and they instantly found a person to replace her so why haven't they done that with varun yet ?? ...what more is that vikram is seeming to be evil as there was no other way of baba Damru Maharaj getting a hint of Diya's feminine attributes. Vikram was the only person outside the family who knew about this therefore he could be the only possible person who would update Rana on this kind of info. Well these are just my thoughts...everything is actually up to the CVs and Varun. 

Hii! I changed my username...yh i agree they shouldve made it clear whether he was leaving permanently! they just left us hanging wthh!! but the thing is wasnt there an article about him being in a new show? or something like that..i have no idea what is going on in ladoo as havnt seen it since...still hoping he will come back tho..and watch those sbb segments is just depressing me more so want him bak with diya ðŸ˜’
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
atleast they showed dia remembering shaurya

i want him to come back but not keeping my hopes high !!
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys- I only recently started watching this show and saw the flashback that Dia had of Shaurya (it was filled with so much love and her pain for him) that I became a fan of their pairing soI was wondering if someone can give me the back story of the two of them please. HOw they met etc...
Thanks