Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
coz vik is falling in love with diya ... :(
i like vik coz he's funny and stuff ... but i dont want him to go lattoo on her because only shaurya has that right :(( they're married yaar try and understand how i feel 
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ohh i didnt saw yet:(((
aaj ka epi:((
arghhh
-bonbon- thumbnail
i know po i really didnt like it ... makes me upset to see diya with someone else
i was wondering po if you knew whether simran or varun attended one of these awards:
big star entertainment awards
big television awards
if you know whether any of the two attended could you please lemme know thanks xoxoxo
im not gonna put smiley faces in coz im sad because of todays epi :(((
even i m really sad:(((((((((((((((((
Vikram arghhh y r cvs making us hate Vikram 
yaar sorry even i too didnt saw any of the above awards:((
-bonbon- thumbnail
thats kk po
i was in the hope that vikram would just find out about shaurya straight away and try to unite them but i think the cv's minds are going on a different track which is making me dislike the character of vikram...okay po i know this is a horrible idea its really not my preference and i would not really like it happening but if varun cannot come back to the show may be they should just change the person who plays shaurya-just making it clear-i dont want that to happen at all but then at least the story line would be clear. diya went and met shaurya after their breakup and said that she would only come back when he came to get her...what was the point of showing that scene if shaurya wasnt going to come back anyway. really not liking the show right now. 
u knw wht preeti even i was thinking same if varun cant come back they should change the man
-bonbon- thumbnail
yea i agree but i really dont want that to happen...do you reckon varun is just busy with marriage and everything so when thats over he'll come back. and also they really cant just move the show forward ignoring shaurya because he wasnt on of the side actors or anything ... he was like the male lead ... so they cant just forget about him like that :(((((( did you get in touch with that friend of yours you were planning to send to the set or do you know anyone who knows him on fb and can ask him whether hes coming back or not? sorry for all the questions...im getting really bechayn.
accha wait let my dad go then i will open FB and ask her again to ask varun all these things:))
-bonbon- thumbnail
thanks babe i love you heaps... 
also the thing is that they are not giving any news on varun like on the home pg of india forums or on tellychakkar or anything...its not stated hes leaving the show and nor is mentioned that he is coming back...i hate this situation soo annnoyyying :(
they gave on tht his track ended
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10516-winy-tripathi-bags-naa-aana-iss-des-laado.htm

and i love u too