Written Update - 25th January - I hate you

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
The episode starts with Arohi dividing the room, Arjun tells her if you want to suicide then you should have tied the rope in the terrace, and next time you want to climb my bed, take your slippers off. Arohi tells him that if there was a suicide, she'd put the rope around his neck, for now I am dividing the room. Arjun tells her that this is his room and she's going to leave soon, so why bother? Arohi tells him that she will be living here and the room will be separated. She takes the left side of the room because she wants the TV, Arjun tells her that the TV can be moved, Arohi says but for that you will have to fight with me, and Arjun says for that i'll have to touch you, disgusting, it's okay you can keep the TV, the remote is on my side. Arohi thinks to herself, think carefully Arohi. Arjun tells her even the bathroom is on his side, and anyways looking at you it seems you don't like to shower anyway. Arohi says if the bathroom is yours, the cupboard is mine, Arjun agrees but says not to touch the drawers. Arohi thinks to herself how did he agree so fast? what's in the drawers, i'll have to find out. Arjun asks what she's thinking, she tells him she's thinking how he'd look sleeping on the floor, Arjun tells her that she is highly mistaken, he will sleep on his bed with my wife. Arohi says stay away from me, I know karate. Arjun says i've already told u, to keep you away from me your face is enough, and anyway isn't it enough that your sleeping on my bed you dirty thing. Arohi tells him not his bed, but 70% of the bed. Arjun moves her and says your fat but doesn't mean you need 70% of the bed, Arohi tells him that she does need that much because someone else is sleeping with her. Arjun asks who? Arohi says are you jealous? Arjun says oh god please, just curious, just want to see who it is. Arohi asks why? Arjun says anyway nobody can stand in front of Arjun Singhania, Arohi says challenge? Arjun says challenge, and if i don't make that person say that that person made a mistake coming here, i'll take this stupid room division seriously. Arohi shows him her teddy bear and says meet mr. softy Ahluhwahliya, he will sleep on my bed, ok now try to make him say he made a big mistake. Arjun says ok fine, but remember even i don't sleep alone, this compact knife is with me and if mr. softy Ahluhwaliya comes on my side of the bed, he'll be screwed. Arjun says Arohi I hate you, Arohi says hate you too, bad dreams, Arjun says ditto.

Amrit is looking at Arohi's slam book and Lovedeep bua comes. Amrit says you know, i used to yell at her alot for bringing this slambook and keep putting flowers and hearts, and write weird things, but today i love this slambook, you know why? because this is the only thing that has real Arohi, that smile, those pranks, all these pages have that, and it seems like forever since i've seen that Arohi. Lovedeep says don't say like that, what thing stays forever in life? it's there today, it won't be tomorrow. Arohi will learn to smile again. Amrit asks Lovedeep to go meet her, and she can't go because Sudhir is still angry that Arohi went to Arjun's house, and if he finds out that i went to meet her, he'll be angry. Lovedeep says she'll go with Sanchit and not to worry about Arohi, teji aunty is there to take care of her. Amrit says no you don't know her, she thinks they are just angry at each other, she thinks Arjun-Arohi are like Ram-Sita, Lovedeep says bhabz she's just a little crazy just like all old people are, she's not fully mad that she'd compare them to Ram-Sita. Amrit says you don't know her, she will start counting the flowers before putting a plant. Teji is talking to Romit and says these names are nice, Aman Preet are nice names and it's easy to call too, and Romit asks whose name? she says baal ki dukaan Arjuhi's kids. Lovedeep tells Amrit that Teji aunty has seen their hate, and she'll keep them both far from each other. Teji is on the phone ordering a single bed for Arjuhi. Lovedeep says if somebody sees Arjuhi together they would know these two won't be able to stay together. Teji tells Romit that she's already thought about what gifts to give them for all their wedding anniversaries. Amrit says you were small you don't know her, she will create problems for Arohi, and Lovedeep says no bhabz i don't think so, what will she do? she'll only say don't fight, she won't put a gun on their head and say stay together. Teji shows Romit the hotel booking she's done for Arjuhi for their honeymoon. Arjun and Arohi are in their room fighting over what to watch. Arjun wants to watch a horror movie, and Arohi wants to watch a comedy movie. Zor ka jhatka promo is shown and Arohi gets excited seeing SRK. Arjun tells Arohi to move away from the TV or else she'll get another zor ka phatka. Arohi says if he doesn't put the comedy movie on she'll sing a song from this movie and he says ok go ahead and sing, and she starts kya kool hain hum. Arjun says enough, and Arohi says why you only said sing, and she sings on top of her voice. Arjun says he'll strangle her throat if she doesn't shut up, she says oh good then my voice will come even clearly. Arohi says if i die i'll never leave your side, i'll haunt you Arjun Singhania. Arjun says i can't deal with you in real life, its better you come as a ghost. Arohi says i'll scare you so much as a ghost. Arjun says have you seen your face? even dogs get scared of you, they stop barking. Arohi says better than his bakwas her singing is better. Teji comes in with their booking for the honeymoon. Arjun says the word honeymoon with you sounds so bad, we'll have to do something so we can get away from this.

Rajveer and tayiji are talking, and she tells him to take a holiday from work so he can take Gauri out. She tells him that ever since they got married, there have been some problem or the other going on in the house, Gauri almost fainted when I told her that you are going to interrogate mamaji. Rajveer says that mamaji had the right angle and i need to know where the camera is. She tells Rajveer to understand and she Gauri hasn't even said anything, she needs a break, you aren't even taking care of her, give her some time, talk to her. Rajveer think she's right, and even Gauri has changed after the marriage and finding out about Arjun and even everyone in the family loves her. Gauri comes and says bhabhi it's okay his work is more important, my health is just a little down, it's okay it will get better. Bhabhi says see how innocent she is? take her on a holiday, bookings will be done by me. Arohi is doing yoga, and says to herself that she had told Arjun to come up with a plan to avoid going for the honeymoon, but since i've said it, he will never listen. Teji comes and just then Arohi pretends that she has twisted her ankle and she can't even get up. Arohi goes to her room and says that she is not able to walk even a little, how will she go to the honeymoon, Teji says it's okay I'll cancel the booking for now. Arjun walks in and pretends that he twisted his ankle while getting off the bed this morning, and the holiday you were talking about, i don't know how i'll go i can't even walk. Teji says their ankle twisted on the same day? something is wrong. Arohi says why did you do that? you ruined the plan, just 2mins before you came i had pretended my ankle twisted, and i was trying to tell you. Arjun says by making that kind of a face you were trying to tell me not to do it? Arjun says you weren't going to do the plan then why did you do it? Teji is on the phone and cancels their booking for the honeymoon. Arohi is trying to open the drawers, but is unable to with all the keys she has. Sanchit and Lovedeep come and in a deep voice say, you are a policeman's daughter and you are stealing? Arohi says i haven't done anything my dress is stuck that's all, she sees whose standing there and gets happy. Lovedeep asks her if she's okay here, and Arohi says no I am not, always it seems that someone is watching me and I am going on the wrong track and someone will catch me. Sanchit says to come home. Arohi says that ever since she saw the horror movie she's been scared about not having somebody behind her back, she tells them she's alright. Lovedeep tells her not to pretend. Arohi says don't cry or else i'll get weak. Arohi says that tears will fall from their eyes and they should know that I will not leave them so easily.

NO PRECAP.

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button. 😃

~Pooja~
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks! Will be waiting!

Edited-

Great update!! Can't wait to actually watch the epi properly...
Thanks for the update!
Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks. I'll be waiting.

*edited

Thanks for the update. I really enjoyed the episode today.
Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
alright I am done with the update now 😳
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aww...thanx so much Pooja..🤗...great update..😳
Crimson_Blush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update  😊
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Thank youu for the wonderful update!

Looking forward to the episode! 
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks For the Update Pooja ðŸ˜‰
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you. Did anyone notice that Arohi's Mom Amrit's jewellery changed during her scene with Bua. In the beginning of the conversation her jewellery had blue stones and half way into the scene, it turned to her red stoned earring set. 😆
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 😊