25/1/11 - WU - Viren gets cautious!

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Chupianz...

I'm not going to waste time today but get straight into updating as i am equally interested in today's episode like you all! Bwahahaha

U P D A T E

It begins with nivi trying to remove his tee back so she can check on his wound. Just when nivi was about to see it, viren moves and nivi backs of and accidently drops viren's attitude is everything mug. (Hey he was supposed to give me that!😡 Thank god it didn't break! *sighs in relief* Strong mug i must say 😆😳) viren wakes up by the noise and finds nivi standing by him. Viren says "Nivi you? Here? Why are you looking at me like that?" Nivi says "Viren you were twitching in your sleep. I thought maybe you are in pain, so i just thought to check on your wound." Viren looks on at nivi in a serious way but manages to put his fake smile on "why are you worried so much about me? Your husband is not so weak that he can't even take on such a small pain." Nivi says "okay you're a brave one, but you're hurt and it can be painful it's nothing got to do with being weak.' Viren says "fine, you dont' worry i'll take a pain killer then you won't have to worry." Nivi says "I'll get you some medication." Nivi leaves to get medications. Viren thinks "careful viren, if nivi sees your wound then your game is finished! Now you have to be very careful with what you do. If you want to succeed in your mission then you have to remain alert." (yes you have to viren that's what i've been telling you for ages now! atlast you listen to me. be very very careful with what you do)

VD looking at some letters, just when sid walks in. Sid says "Did i disturb you?" VD says "why would you disturb me? i love spending time with you." Sid says "I just felt like speaking to you. By the wya what were you doing?" VD says "It's some old memories. Viren reminded me of the old days." Sid says "can i ask you something? How was viren as a kid? I sometimes feel that i know him really well, but sometimes i get curious. Do i really know him that well as i think I do? Is he the same viren who was once a part of my childhood?" VD says "you are right sid, viren has changed a lot. He never came home for holidays for years. Sometimes it would be JAAL taking him out for holidays or he'd spent it over at his Grandma's (Nani) place. He returned after many years, but the kid i once saw leave this house is lost somewhere. I feel as if I have yet to know this grown up viren. " Sid says "and what about when he was kid?" VD smiles and says "he was a quiet one, he loved being alone in his room, he's spent the entire day there reading books. He loved playing with toys, or he'll be running after you. He always said that he wanted to be like his brother sid." Sid says "really? Viren and a quiet one? I never thought of this." VD says "yes, even today i've kept his books and toys in the room upstairs." Sid says "what happened the day he was sent to the hostel?" VD says "he cried alot, he didn't want to go but BS insisted that viren would study only in boarding school." * FB Viren crying while hugging CC as he says 'I don't want to go." JW takes viren along, CC in tears. Viren being taken in a car.* sid says "no wonder he doesn't share his boarding school life with anyone. Do you know anything?" VD says "He loves and respects me a lot, but till today he hasn't shared his feelings with me, in fact he doesn't share it with anyone." (awwwwww i really felt sorry for viren in that FB scene, he was crying and i won't blame for CC being what she is today, as she didnt' seem evil back then.)

It's morning, keshav in thoughts; NT brings him tea and leaves. Keshav says "amma. How's your back ache now?" NT says "it's fine.' Keshav says "did the oil help you at all?" NT ignores him. "amma will you not speak with me at all? Are you going to keep me away from you?" NT says "Do you think i am happy doing this? It's not easy for me to stay away from the person I've broken all relations for, but i did and you know the reason why. I thought you'd learn your lesson, do you know how hurt that girl would be the way you disowned her? If your ego remains like this then I too will stick to my decision." NT leaves, yash over hears this. (Is he always overhearing things? 😆) NT goes in the kitchen; yash follows 'dadi." NT wipes her tears and says "Just wait for 5 mins and i'll serve you breakfast." Yash says "No i needed to speak to you." NT says "what have you done now?" Yash says "Dadi please speak to dad, don't be angry with him." NT says "this is something between me and him, you're a kid, don't teach me. you won't understand this." Yash says "I do that's why i am telling you, there are a lot of things you don't know about dad." NT says "what happened?" Yash says "dad's condition is very bad. He..." Yash cries, NT is shocked.

Viren wakes up. (OMG such Hot BG music, a little haunting but i love itEmbarrassed) Nivi walks in with a picnic basket. Viren says "Someone is getting prepared to go somewhere." Nivi says "I am going out." Viren says 'alone?" Nivi says 'No, why would i go alone?" viren gets up from the bed and says "what? Who is it? Tell me, i'll break his legs." Nivi says 'I am going with my husband, only him and I, and don't you dare touch him." Viren says "Okay stop scaring me now, i let go your husband go but at least tell me how did you manage to make this plan so suddenly." Nivi says "Because i want to spend some time with him, so i can know more about him. I want to know his likes, dislikes, what he thinks, what makes him happy and what makes him angry, etc. I want to know all this about him." Viren goes serious "You can try but you'll never know everything about him." Nivi gets curious "What happened? Are you okay? Are you in pain?" Viren puts a fake smile on and says "see you couldn't even guess when i am acting and when i am serious. I am not in pain darling. Do you want me to prove it? Should i pick you up and take you around the house?" Nivi smiles and says "have you gone mad?" (yeah viren go for it, girls only smile like that when they actually want you to do what you say 🤣) viren says "will you just stand here or are we going to go?" Nivi says "yes get ready fast." Viren says "Na i can't get ready fast." Takes a seat "I have heaps of work to do." Nivi says "Like?" viren says "my clothes." Nivi says "you're clothes are here and so are your shoes.' Viren says "money." Nivi takes out his wallet "here's the money and your ATM card is in here aswell." (Ha she's been going through his wallet...nivi did ya see my photo in there 😳) Viren says 'you're smart, and now tell me what's left?" Nivi says "caps, sunglasses, scarf, chips, coke and all that has been packed." Viren gets up and says "wow, where were you all along? Why didn't I know back in childhood that you were the girl of my dreams, i swear i wouldn't have ever gone." Nivi says "enough now, let's leave all these romance for later and get ready quickly." Viren says "fine, i'll tell laal ji kaka to take the car out." Nivi says "no not in the car." Viren says "why? Are you thinking of taking me out on a walk?" Nivi says "No, We shall go on your bike." Viren says "but on one condition, you will have to hug me tight while you're with me on the bike." Nivi says "I'll get your towel." Viren thinks "I don't know how much you will get to know your husband today but you will surely get to know one thing that will turn your happiness into worries."

Divya is looking at some wedding card; she keeps it beside sid's bag and pretends to go through the wardrobe. Sid gets ready for work and says "I am going to the office, do you want something?" Divya doesn't say anything. Sid notices the wedding card and says "whose wedding is it?" divya says "It's my friend's wedding, she is getting married." Sid says "aren't you going? I think you should go, it's like change for you." Divya says "I would if the situation in the house wasn't so bad. I don't feel like going." Sid says "shall i come with you? I too need to change my mood and this way i'll meet your friends too. I think we should go away for a few days and start afresh." Divya smiles. "does this mean a yes?" Divya says "yes i'll just let my friend know that i am coming with my husband and when my friends will see you they will burn with jealousy." Sid says "okay, you make the arrangements while i go to the office.' Sdi leaves, divya all smiling.

Viren is getting all ready for the picnic. (OMG purple jacket, how HOT does he look. Ha and m wearing a purple tee too 🤣) viren says "I'll get the bike out and meet you down stairs." Nivi says "fine i'll come down after giving medications to dada ji." (OMG you are holding such a heavy basket and viren just took a bag. How will you manage to take all this on the bike? If you did, then how would you manage to hug this HOT SHOT? Wait hugging is my job, so nivi i don't mind you staying busy holding that basket and the bag) Nivi gives Bs his medications. Nivi says "dada ji, chachi ji will give you your medications this afternoon." Bs looks at her. "I am going out with viren." Bs says "something special?" nivi smiles and says "It's just like that. I thought to show him simla since he hasn't seen it." BS says 'good idea, he never got to know simla as he was in hostel." Nivi says "he never came during holidays either, did he?" Bs in thoughts.

Viren is out and looks at sid's car with a smirk. He manages to take a wire out of his bike and smirks again. He tries to start his bike, laal ji kaka sees this and comes to viren asking him "What happened?" viren says "the bike isn't starting." Viren says "no he won't be able to fix this; it needs to be taken to the mechanic. Niveditha and I were to go out today, if this bike stops in between then she will get worried. I'll manage." Viren goes back inside calling out to nivi. Nivi says "what happened?" viren says 'the bike isn't starting, I got it fixed but don't know what happened." (lol you got an entire new bike viren. it was the red one that got ruined first and now this sexy white one.) Nivi feels a little disappointed. Viren says "Nivi please don't' get upset, let's do one thing let's...no let's no postpone this." Sid walks in, viren says "Perfect, we have sid's car. Sid can we borrow your car?" Sid says 'I don't understand." Nivi says "no viren leave it." Viren says "Sid actually nivi and I were going out, my bike isn't starting so could we take your car if you don't mind." Sid says "don't worry, take my car." BS says "that's better. Nivi actually feels like going out today so..." sid says "ofcourse.' Viren says "I would've taken dada ji's car but dadi ji needs to go somewhere." Nivi says "we could take ma's car." Viren says "you can't trust ma, and even if her car was available i still wouldn't have taken it. Let's just cancel it." Sid says "don't cancel it, take my car." Viren says 'thanks for taking care of my wife's happiness.' Sid feels a little uncomfortable, viren smirks. (GOSH! Kill me with your smirks now will you!)

Precap: NivRen's car breaks down. (or viren is faking it.) Viren opens the bonnet, nivi offers help. Viren asks her to bring the spanner. Nivi goes to check in the back of the car and finds the rope she saw in the storeroom the other day. Viren thinks "wow viren, another step towards your destiny. Well done."

DO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON!

Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks hun bun. <3

YT isn't working for me right now. *sobs*

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
thanks..

Viren as a child used to run after Sid and wanted to be like his elder brother SID! Interesting...
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely update...Thanks a ton!
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update yaar
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ sabii; How come ur YT is dead darls?

@ Bani; yup, and now he hates sid!

hanane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the lovely update  😊
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
now viren's past makin me curious everyday....i thnk he has gone throuh a bad phase in his vhildhod taht made him like this...
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oho why are the CVs ruining a romantic moment.. Can't Viren leave the revenge aside for a while.. tch tch.. i hope things go well with these two..  thanks for the update