Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Bad news! Shri Bhaktmaal will probably not be airing. I asked Meghan about it soon after I found those pics and this is what I got.

Here's what I said:

Hi Meghan! How are you? Well, first off, let me tell you that you are doing an amazing job in SBS! It's just such a joy to see your comic role as Gyaan. You're too cute! Well, I've noticed that you were tagged in some pics of the album "the making of Shri Bhaktmaal." You were looking so very handsome and Krishna-like in those. Is that a new show you're doing? Good news for your fans?

Here's what he replied:

well that was just a pilot episode.....and i had shot for tht 1 year ago....so i dont know any news abt tht show!

and thanks a lot!

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i know even i hd asked a day 2 before .. he replied me same ....

SBS is really a VERY GOOD SHOW  but not for him ... "VERY SORRY" if he or any one from the show reads this ..... 😛 he possess such an EXCELLENT  acting skills .... which is wasted here! as not getting proper role/ space in the show ............

dont know what he's looking for, but like to see him in a powerful show/role  something like "Krishna" in main or parallel lead .
in TL he had much better role & screen space .. his role was  revolving with TaAnu

pls dont take it as criticism for this show as i hv already said that its  good show .... just simply my views .....

well as there 2 sides of coin i too hv another thought 😛 ðŸ˜†
there are many ppl in this field who are waiting/trying  from long time to get role in shows or movie...... life is not that easy as we think , sit and comment 😆🤣

Still..... hope he gets some better role
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Agreed! But I still am very very glad that I get to see him in SBS! Kind of the only reason I watch the show! The time period between JSK and TL was agonizingly long and we didn't get to see him onscreen for almost an entire year!! So can't really complain now. I just hope that Gyaan's role grows more and gets more attention. Maybe by the time he is Tej's age in the serial he will get a bit more lime light. Technically he's already 18 in real life, so he could still pull that off.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
i hv less hope .. only if take a 3-4 leap in the show
as of now for good time Malti and Pashu will be shown .. then ved-Nitika .. then Prachin - Dimple .....
...PARiNA... thumbnail
some more SBS cricket pics

gracious45 thumbnail
Gayan is cool... i have never seen his other shows... but watched this one only and he does it great. a younger brother.

pakhara thumbnail
@Parina di, well we have to remain hopeful I guess! But yeah, it might take a lot of time. And nice pics!

@nigo123, couldn't agree more!

pakhara thumbnail
Ok, don't know if I should post my question here or not. So, I have just made a vm of Meghan, and everything is ready, but I decided against the music I had. I can't think of any bollywood music that isn't all lovey dovey or all depressing. What should I choose? I was thinking of something like "Badshaah, oh Badshaah" but slower and more melodious. Do you have any ideas?
...PARiNA... thumbnail
cant say dont know which clips ur using .....
pakhara thumbnail
Here's the video. I put the music of Tere Ore because I had heard that it was one of his fav songs. Not so sure abt that though. Can you suggest something else? I still have the editable version of it saved. Or do you think I should just leave it the way it is?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCfKArKEZho&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago