Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Parsa 🤗 net was down so couldnt come 😛

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
UnRes~

Helo CVz

As per certain recent events I understand tat u hav issued undeniable invitations for lecture from myself. Toh i had decided after ur mistake of using our scene suggestions for a certain Non-existing Consummation , to not shower unearned knowledge upon you, i ill excuse the pledge coz as i said tis certain invitation is undeniable considering the Hippocratic oath i hav pledged myself to.

some Definitions  tat u might wanna know....

ABORTION
:
Abortion is the termination of pregnancy, either spontaneously or intentionally, before the fetus develops sufficiently to survive. By convention, abortion is usually defined as pregnancy termination prior to 20 weeks' gestation or less than 500g birth weight.

Spontaneous Abortion : Abortion occurring without medical or mechanical means to empty the uterus is referred to as spontaneous. widely termed as miscarriage.

First Trimester Abortions (relevant currently in GHSP )
causes: 50 to 60 percent  chromosomal abnormalities.

Medical Termination of pregnanc
y : based on the MTP Act (1971)
Termination of Pregnancy can b done upto 20wks of gestation.

Conditions under which a pregnancy can b terminated ..

Medical : if continuation can endanger mothers life or cause injury to her physical / mental health
Eugenic : Risk of seriously handicapped child being born (phy/mental abnormalities)
Humanitarian : Pregnancy as a result of rape
Failure of Contraceptive devices.

Fetal Viablility :defined as 25 or fewer weeks of gestation
 21 weeks and 6 days (earliest reported case of Survival)

parents can be counseled that infants delivered
before 24 weeks are not likely to survive, and those who do are not likely to survive intact.

Sexual intercourse during Pregnancy :  is safe in the absence of ruptured membranes, bleeding, recurrent infections or placenta previa (low lying placenta )

Correlation : Geet as per the show we assume is in her first trimester (12 weeks) / precisely early second trimester .... which is Too early for fetal survival without maternal assistance. So basically T  Maan's choice  regarding MC scare is baseless as of now!

In the first 3 months , the most common cause of spont abortion is fetal chromosomal abnormalities hence chances of threatened abortion are ruled out. toh in early second trimesters - maternal abnormalities like anemia can creep in which again must b severe to cause abortion n being curable by rest and medications and transfusions must b handled bttr.
Placenta Previa / low lying placenta is during early trimesters correct spontaneously and if significant is associated with bleeding and fainting is rarely a symptom. ruptured membranes commonly during t later part of the second - third trimester ..
Again coz the reason the doctor gave was physical stress (acceptable under the league of cinematic liberty ) which popped up following the heat stroke incident and the brij dragging session culminating in fainting.
Geet and maan restraining from consummation can no way b due to "Geet being preganant" (the dialogue used .. toh by a layman, can send wrong information to the audience ) but instead due to "the tremendous amout of stress she is undergoing due to her already complicated pregnancy."

Please do take care n PROOF READ once don..!

Lov
Ress~

Good epi except the controversial sex during Pregnacy line and NE files!

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the first scene was really hot..geet's reaction to maan's touch was apt and perfect................

NES voice over was not hers.........the scene was fine with her wanting to scream how she is on love..though arjun has suddenly started to make no sense at all.............

confused geet ,silent maan ...how long..........my heart went out to them
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I want to slap the CVs for editing the neck kiss grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, main jaantete ke aisa hoga, for NEB NES NEC they show everything, but not Maaneet  😡😡 😡😡 😡😡 😡😡 😡😡 😡😡 😡😡 😡😡
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If a visit to the doctor is due and the CVs want to teach the audience something through the doctor(s), they should be showing the importance of involving patients in decision-making concerning them and taking consent from the patient, in this case Geet. 

The doctor's last discussion with Maan regarding Geet's condition was excusable because, at that time, Geet was not conscious.

But, a sticky post for the doctor for the future:
Name of patient: Geet
Husband's name: Maan

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel like I will be in some sort of a minority today, but I liked today's episode. And for having watched it only on a bad u-tube print, that is saying something. 🤣

A significant reason could be the promo and other spoilers. I was not expecting much. And I did not dislike what I saw 

Important Note - NE is really NE to me and I don't consider her when I do my analysis. She is as always excluded from here too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The episode today

It started out well with Romeo, Manisha and Adi teasing Maan. These guys are getting comfortable with him and it is really cute to see them have fun. The entire wedding has been FUN because of these guys. Haldi, bachelor's party, sangeet, jaimala. Everything. And it is a pleasure to watch them at all times. Romeo trying to teach Maan what to do was hilarious. And each one blaming the other and still pulling maan's leg. These guys all have balls of steel. 👍🏼

Mr. Kanjoos Khurana ki toh waat nikal gayi hogi when Pinky asked for 2 Lakhs. 🤣 But that scene was cute too. She stole the cheque book from Adi's bag. Their scenes are refreshing and I would love to watch more of them. Anyways, Mr. kanjoos Khurana is 2 lakhs poorer now. 😆 

When Maan gave Pinky 2 lakhs, I lost all hope that he would do anything at all. I imagined that he would walk in all sulky and just scream at Geet for nothing. The TB article did nothing to help. 😆
But I was pleasantly surprised with the scene that followed.

Maan was his naughty possessive self. He was playing around and teasing Geet. He got possessive and told her that nothing could come in-between them. true to his character. That hug, oh, it was so cute. I did not see anything amiss. And the way they lay down, talking to each other. The voice modulations. The passion in their eyes. The desire in their actions. Nothing was amiss. And then, the debacle.

Maan is a man of very few words. He has never known how to express things with words. He is worried for her safety. But he does not know how to share it with her. He is not happy about any of it and knows he has hurt Geet by his actions. And he is hurting more than she is. He cannot even stand to look into her eyes and talk to her. This is all true to his nature. Nothing about this was amiss to be. Nothing out of place. His turmoil, his inner fight with himself, nothing was out of place. 

Knowing Maan and Geet, they will not be able to take each other's worry for each other for too long. They will talk it out. 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like someone suggested, if they talk about everything in 1 night, we might land up seeing more of NES since she is unfortunately the parallel track. So please, let Maan and Geet their their time and keep sulking. I rather see thme sulk than watch NES.

So all in all, a good episode for me. I am happy. 😃
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg sr was so hot passionate maan haye although it was incomplete jitna tha that was killer but don't understand did maan stopped himself coz he thinks it's not good for her health and doc also said her condition is not good or is he hesitating that she's pregnant with not his child maybe not coz maan has already accpeted the baby so i don't think this might be the reason.hope not.anyway hope things will be ok
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

P.S. I'm still watching the epi.
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know bt for me scenes werent charming plus story isnt moving ahead cant bear NES..i just dont feel the same for GHSP.....the magical touch is missing...its missing since long n my patience are running off sp after entry of NES there are times i cant watch the show i have to change channel...🤢 m just feeling low nw...
i wish they show more of post marriage story in office..grow*h of gith as a employee or she joins colg 😊
labor n baby stuffs
vicky
sam
NES suicide⭐️ will celebrate with ladoos n sweets😆 so many things............just let story move ahead
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Opti, expect the unexpected from TB articles! 😆