Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SIMRAN:

OMG OMG OMG...I have a Migraine thinking about MP but I cannot Stop..

and I loved the post earlier about how there could be many MPs.

I think we should rename the JUNGLE SOOD HOUSE -->  BOOTH RAI SOOD HOUSE..everyone is a BOOTH N PSYCHO in there and Nivi and us need to run for our lives. Even if it means falling in Shimla ki Khaai mein..Run People Run...Hahahahaha

I am laughing like crazy..How Funny CT are and what they done to us !

MITTU:

Simran - that is what i was thinking...either the CT's went too far trying to make us suspect everybody.... Nothing will make sense anymore as the whole thign is soooo twisted!!

They wanted to show Viren with a twisted brain and tryign to do that they just twisted the whole story.... πŸ˜†

So now the only way to end all this is either make the biggest blooper and say Nandu is the stalker and one behind all this or try and salvate some of the story by intriducign a new twist!!πŸ˜ƒ

SIMRAN:

Yea Nandu the Bandu can be MP because He LOVES VIREN (childhood friends and connection..see how he says Viren Bhaiya..) and cannot share him with Nivi..so He wants her out....and get in same bedroom as Viren..HAHAHAHA This sounds so funny !

I would not be Surprised now If they even make YASH ..poor sweet boy (Viren Sood in Making) as a Stalker and MP

Hahahaha CTs are drunk and High On Drugs. We need to Boycott them. hahaha

🀣🀣🀣

SHOVA

🀣Simran can i ask what drug u r on today jaan?? OMG ur post are soo damn funny πŸ€£πŸ€£ Nandu in the same bedroom as his Viren bhaiya too good jaan, but then the stry wont be about a girl and guy love story but it will go in the dostana way naa??🀣🀣 

SIMRAN:

My drug is...(lost in thoughts) ..actually same as RS has give to CTs. See they are Freebies you know.

Oh Dear !! I have already made their Sleeping Arrangements too as new Roommates. πŸ€£

See what can happen is we will take out the Bed they have right now πŸ˜­
Then we will go IKEA (or any store in that village of Shimla) and buy a BUNK BED πŸ˜²

Then bed colors will be 
Lower Bed for Nandu with RED Bedsheet
Upper Bed for Viren with Yellow Bedsheet

Then we will give HOT CHOCOLATE to Viren in this Attitude Cup with a note 
Note will say (please share everything from today with a new the Attitude) 

Nandu - we will give the Same Chips Viren was eating that day. 

Then since it is a bunk bed they can pass each other everything from food to guitar !! 

Life set Ho Gayi. 

KETTY:

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Simi seriously what you had today? I can't stop laughing. BTW IKEA is my favorite store. Now whenever I go I will remember your comment. πŸ˜† I did cleaning today and couldn't stop laughing while using Windex. 

SHOVA:

I think u are on a more powerful drug jaan and u are getting me hooked too lolz.
OMG bunk bed πŸ€£πŸ€£
sweety i think nandu will find his way to his love naa??🀣🀣
but sweety i really loved what u wrote soo damn funny πŸ€£

we can make a new dostana movie out of this lolz. but this time we will have bunk beds to be the main problem in the story. Oh and Nivi can be the MP then as she will want revenge from nandu naa??
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hieee Shanthi! πŸ€— How are you, sweets? Yes, thanks I will be careful going forwad. 😳 No thought of NivRen, none whatsoever while driving. 😊 So, what are your thoughts about today's episode?

I liked it as the pace has really picked up. Felt really sorry for Viren at the table. Dadaji was involved in his going to hostel!!! I am not comfortable with the Nivren scenes romantic scenes and same bed, because Nivi is going to be shattered.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjubala

couple of dialogues in today's episode hold lot of value and are an indication to the present and future track:

3) "Us hostel ne tumhari zindagi badal di." We do not know what all happened there and story will slowly unfold. Yes, a small innocent kid all alone in the crowd. Nobody is there to guide him, nobody to shower love and nobody to lift him up when he falls down and gets hurt. All this has left a huge mark on Viren's heart and life. Every kid handles these problems differently and Viren has kept it all inside. He is like a volcano now ready to burst and ready to take everyone who is in his path. When DS said this stmt, look at Viren. Mindblowing expressions. Pain is visible on his face. And look at his hand holding spoon as if he will pierce it in somebody's body. And the way he slowly shakes his head as if saying that yes hostel ne meri zindagi badal di... He surely has gone through hell during that time. And we need to know all about his past, how dreadful it was. He was like an orphan even though he had a family, trying to find his place.

Hey Anju, you have wonderfully elaborated and dissected this dialogue. πŸ‘ And, I agree with you, that was some brilliant acting on Kinshuk's part. He has depicted the deep-rooted searing hurt and pain of Viren, so well. It was a very sad touching scene. You know that makes me think, breakfast or dinner, or whatever time of the day meal they are having, this 'dining table' is seriously jinxed!! All the bad things always happen there. Nothing good ever has, irrespective of the fact whether the whole family is present there or not!

Scintillating thumbnail
OMG, Simran!! That is hilarious!! 🀣🀣 Bunk beds for Viren & Nandu!! Simply marvelous idea!! πŸ‘ God, you are so funny. Where do you think of such random bizarre things?? Loved it. So funny. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mittu awesome post true boardings can lead to a tramataise childhood therefore may kids in boarding school learn many good things but many even get badly affected due to this specially when you are sent to school as a punishment and no one is there to keep track of your life and how are you leading life and if you return back all you hear is your sibling praises makes a child feel depressed and hurt. If the child doesn't cry or share his pain it become bigger. That's why these kids can also go to the extent of suiside, killing, drugs etc. It depend on the child and behaviour of his parents towards him how he deal with these kind of life. No parent in this world hate their own kids but to make them better person they have to show their affection as well. but JAAL in their loe for money and hatred for bhuvan and keshav forgot their kid needs their love too.

Simran Jaan what a funny story πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was laughing like anything multiple staker whole sood house is bhoot bangla.

Payal true CT's definitely throw us offguard and I am not saying Sid is stalker I am saying any of his stand even unintentionally may have made Viren take such a drastic steps.  
simran728 thumbnail
Ok one more.. Payal and Rachu and Suchi..and all..Which ride would you prefer?

OLD POST:

SIMRAN:

I have a suggestion for CTs 
They need to rename the serial 

Current name: Chand Chupa Badal Mein

New name: Booth Chupa Sood Jungle Mein. 

Now, we can all find them..and then when they get back to Love Story of an innocent girl we can go back to Chand !! What say??

KETTY:

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Good one Simi. In order to look for that booth we ourselves are becoming one. 

SHOVA:

OMG simruu and kety way too good man. totally agree we are gonna be the booth fans🀣🀣
I love the title suggestions. πŸ€£πŸ€£

SIMRAN:

LMAO. Since, I said earlier we are on every Ride that Nivren is on...we can even on this BOOTH ride. They will Get More characters for free. CT - we are ready to be your extra Booths w/ Main one Viren in the lead...

Or They can put options in front of the house like CAR WASH place does.

Option 1: Ride on YD - you will die of her looks n no turning power. and will not be able to eat

Option 2: Ride on CC - You are guaranteed to come back out ..of the house in very short time

Option 3: Ride on BS - Sorry temporarily out of Order

Option 4: Ride on Sid - Srry Currently Stuck on 4 Floor (constipated look) - pl choose other option.

Option 5: Ride on DD - Get on w/ ur own risk. This Ride is for toddlers who don't want jerks

Option 6: Ride on Viren - BEWARE - Too Fast and Furious - With Harry Porter Powers

Option 7: Ride on Nivi - this Ride comes free w/ Ride on Viren..no separate ride available

KETTY:

ROFL I think Simi you are on very strong Viren caffeine today. 

SIMRAN:

Thanks babe. I wanted to make everyone laugh and forget the MP thing. See if we can turn serious things into funny. and who knew I could be this funny.  I needed this laughter medicine. My migraine is down now.

Just Think SOOD House is HARRY POTTER Set. 

So, which ride will you and Shova pick?? 

You have 1 choice. 

KETTY:

Thanks sweetie, it was such a relief. And do you even have to ask which ride me and shova would prefer? πŸ˜‰  Shova sorry sweetie I am answering on your behalf but I know which one you will prefer.

Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
"Booth Chupa Sood Jungle Mein" - 🀣🀣 OMG, Simran that is awesome!! Loved it!! You couldn't have thought of a better name than that. Good one. πŸ‘ You are so funny, I loved how you made BS's ride temporarily out of order. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey my jannus how r we all today. yes shova is back lolz. New thread, woderful work Anju, simply loved the introπŸ‘ and simruuu awsome song suggestion and yep loved the title. so what r we wonderful girls discussing about?? who is still online???
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey jaans, do u know what's kinny's email id!!!!!!!!!
simran728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

"Booth Chupa Sood Jungle Mein" - 🀣🀣 OMG, Simran that is awesome!! Loved it!! You couldn't have thought of a better name than that. Good one. πŸ‘ You are so funny, I loved how you made BS's ride temporarily out of order. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks Payal..for liking my ideas and title too...but payal....I would pick Ride on CC. Because that way at least you know you will be coming out of the house for sure. I do not want to take any risk.. πŸ˜‰