TOI: Watch out Jai!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Watch out, Jai!

TNN, Jan 25, 2011, 12.00am IST

Shveta Salve is proving to be a good host. In fact even Mithun Chakraborty asked Jai Bhanushali to watch out and pull up his socks. 

The leggy lass, who is known to be a great dancer, has found admirers for her skills as a host too. And with those long legs to show off, we aren't surprised that she is getting a lot of footage on the small screen. 

No reason to be insecure, but it's definitely time to watch out, right Jai?

Read more: Watch out, Jai! - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Watch-out-Jai/articleshow/7353784.cms#ixzz1Byt19ia2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awww, Jai's a very good host, I think he's one of the best hosts I have come across.

Shweta's good too, but I like Jai better :)
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I actually prefer Jai's hosting skills to Shweta's...Jai is much more interactive and animated than Shweta...

Shweta makes a good attempt, but is not able to match Jai.. while announcing something, her tone is like that of a news reporter...her tone is what troubles me the most...a host's tone is supposed to be energetic and viviacious...which I feel Shweta lacks...anyways, this is just the beginning of her hosting career...good luck to her!

And TFS!
Edited by debayon - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jai is better and is more fun too
Eh, Shweta is okay, I'm adjusting to her πŸ˜† .. but I still don't think she fits in with the warmth and friendliness that I associate with Manish or Saumya. Saumya can be a bit boring πŸ˜† but there's a level of comfort seeing her on DID.
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Shweta is improving but she is not close to Jai yet and maybe she would be either! She is trying to be a good host but Saumya is far better as a host!
cupidstrike23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!! no wayzzz swetha is better dan our jai...
jai is just superb nd hez soul of DID....nd saumya was gud companion to him ..
but swetha is very weak in hosting nd DID host shud b very energetic,, cool,,, talkative,,nd  funny,, ..
@ a host shud hve sum charm which will drag audience 2wards her..but as of now i dint see any of dese qualities in swetha..
shez very slow,, nd i guess only her short clothes😑 r makin few pple like her..
but saumya was very better dan her nd jai ki toh "JAI HO" ...
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manish Paul is the best host ever...πŸ˜‰ 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jay is a great host. Shweta needs time to develop, so I can't judge her yet. So far, I like her.
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you got to be kidding me ..cz its shveta who needs to pull up her socks to match jay's level of hosting she is a baby to it bt jay is pro so dada dont go on shveta;s looks rather see jay's talent 😳