PARUL REplaces pooja gaur in CC....

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Parul Chauhan and Pooja Gor

The latest buzz on Jubilee Comedy Circus is that the Pratigya girl, Pooja Gor, has been replaced by Parul Chauhan. She will now team up with Rajeev Thakur.

Says a source, "The replacement happened three days back and Parul has confirmed now. She will start shooting from tomorrow."

TellyChakkar had earlier reported about Pooja's probable replacement due to many issues. "Pooja was very keen to do the comedy show, but Star Plus raised certain issues. They felt that since she plays a strong character like Pratigya, her being part of Comedy Circus, could affect her serious, Pratigya image. We had also mentioned that Sony and Optimystix had somehow put the fire off, but it was a temporary arrangement," says the source.

Since then, there was a buzz that, "Things were not resolved fully between Pooja, Star, Optimystix and Sony. But since she had already signed the contract with the Comedy Circus producers, she was allowed to continue with the show, but only for a few episodes." Also we had mentioned about her uncertain status in the show, as a lot of legal issues came up for Pooja, which led her to finally leave Comedy Circus."

Adds another source, "Pooja faced certain pressures from Star, so she had no option than to quit the show. And so Parul will replace her now."

Pooja Says, "This happened three days back. I had to focus on Pratigya so it was mutually settled." When asked further about the pressure from Star Plus, she said, "I don't want to speak about it."

Parul confirmed the news with us. She says, "Yes, I will start shooting from tomorrow."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If im not wrong I think tellychakkar articles r not to be posted on india forums
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
So it's confirmed!! ...I am glad that she is going to focus on Pratigya 😃
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

So it's confirmed!! ...I am glad that she is going to focus on Pratigya 😃

yeah.............but i'm disappointed noone noticed my reason behind using this headding..................😔
hussainramso thumbnail

I'm not certain which image Star was concerned about but I'm glad for the cast and crew of Pratigya. It could not have been easy working around Pooja's new schedule. It was a little unfair for them.

A little unfair for the audience as well ..............too many BD, especially me ........I get distracted by these things easily. Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

If im not wrong I think tellychakkar articles r not to be posted on india forums

yaa u are ryt.........but if members got something to cheer about than wats wrong in it.............PG fans must be delited to know that.........
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

yeah.............but i'm disappointed noone noticed my reason behind using this headding..................😔

What is the importance of the PARUL RE?? ...I know some people here call you by Parul, right?? 😕
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yaa u are ryt.........but if members got something to cheer about than wats wrong in it.............PG fans must be delited to know that.........

\
dont worry parul thankyou soo much for making us happy yaara and prul is replacing pooja gaur so when we can see u in cc 😆
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ya but u copied the whole article.....u cud have said that u read an article which stated that pg is replaced by parul
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

\
dont worry parul thankyou soo much for making us happy yaara and prul is replacing pooja gaur so when we can see u in cc 😆

noo nnoo.......u got it wrong............😉😆..i'm not intereted in shows lyk CC...................🥱😆😆