Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
have sort of edited the first page people!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—

Life is beautiful! <3
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heeelloooooo peoplleeee πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

was gonna ask u all hows life..but the name actually describes my life right now .. it is BEAUTIFUL .. and it will always remain that until I decide otherwise .. and I know its the same for u all tooo πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

take care everybody .. love u all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

and smritss .. timbo I hate u for not replying to my PM !!!! the one that I had sent on the 2nd of jan .. 1st jan ko nahi bheja humari anniversary ko..but 2nd jan ko to bheja tha na !!! u didnt reply !!!  anyway .. m assuming u are busy ..and not gonna hold my anger fr long .. take care πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
timbooo...this is for u...on the first page!

duh-uh! is there any wrong in reading....anything doing with lappy/comps...rocks with me

there is one point in mads n me gng to wrong choices first, but the thing is we try to see the good in every damn thing....on realizing that it's not worth us, we leave it.....we don't back off b4 trying

i hope i need not download those episodes to watch them...bcoz it's nto possible here...if it's on YT...i may watch one or the other
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii buimbo
WATCH GA its an ORDER does yt work for u???
ya right we try to see the good in everything blah blah blah peopel wld go to any odds to khush karofy themselves yawwwwwwn
and people like me we wld know whats not worht it from the word go coz oh well we know how to seperate btw whats good and whats not u need brains for that which u and mads seriously lack
m wondeirng how in the name of hell did u not go maddo's way in remix too??????
and yes its on yttttttttttttttttttttttt atleast first three seasons r dunno if u wld like or no but i hope u doooooooooooooo
wit let me get the first epi for u i too wld watch wid uuuuuuuuuuuu again sigh tell me when u want to start wid it i wld watch toooo😍
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yt is blocked...but no problem, i have proxies....unless ppl embed videos on IF, i can watch it
not now...i need some time...i have xmz cmng by...nxt week...so may b arounf 20th or so....

u know what...i jus realized something...in one week...in 6 days...it's gonna b 1 yr that i've started watching remix.....it feels sooo awesome..so spl ryt now

what's mads way in remix?
i have a diff way at looking things...not very diff...but something diff than my frnds around...anyway lets talk abt that ltr....tell me something, do u know My way thinking abt remix then?