Arjun's artcle on Hitvada newspaper. - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I must say Arjun is looking very cute in this photo and mashallah his sweet smile , kash aisa look MJHT main milta opposite Rati , we would have got more beautiful romantic SRK-Kajol kind of Romantic Scenes ๐Ÿ˜ and song sequences, MJHT ke Cvs pagal the ,they were  more interested in torturing audience with stuped tracks n ruined the show ๐Ÿ˜• ..isme arjun look is good but actress opposite him seems not suiting him ( my obersevation is only based on SBS, IF Interview.. he seems not able to connect to her altthough he is trying to jovial and funny on the set)

Back to his article .. Well this is not arjun who is speaking in this article, he is talking on behalf of Jayesh Patil and Saurabh n Imagine...he it trying to promote the show and promote this unestablished actress as well.. Fans shud give chance to this actress although i feel like this girl will struggle with her expressions ( again based on her previous shows ) ........ So My Best wishes to arjun for his new show.. hope it does well๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago