Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@febs...ya she watches SGP and........she also watches SNS...i keep scolding her to stop watching that one...but the prb was at 5.00pm SGP then 5.30pm that comes...she used to say its fun..to watch a totally diff one from SGP...fullon make up and BG and all...so she watches it...but she follows SGP regularly...and we discuss a lot abt it...she does watch anything in tamil also...only SGP mainly...

@garima...thats great convocation....i have to go shopping...but its boring and have to prepare for quiz...not finding time...have to get few things...shoes,sweaters and stuffs for training...
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

Welcome CB no 1 ðŸ¤— this thread was missing u sooooooooo much 😆

hehe...CB no.1??????? huh.............ohh my god..u guyz r making my day nw....m getting so many compliments...😆😆.........hw r u sou??? i missed u dis week.....u werent der in ne discussions i guess....😕😉
Garima_04 thumbnail
@garima...thats great convocation....i have to go shopping...but its boring and have to prepare for quiz...not finding time...have to get few things...shoes,sweaters and stuffs for training...
[/QUOTE]

ohhh dats gud yaa.......it is very cold ova der???? wen r u leaving for ur training???
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Garima_04

hehe...CB no.1??????? huh.............ohh my god..u guyz r making my day nw....m getting so many compliments...😆😆.........hw r u sou??? i missed u dis week.....u werent der in ne discussions i guess....😕😉

I missed u too 🤗 actually I missed most of this week's SGP and also had issue with my net.. so couldn't come ol much..
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ohkay..! sunday plans......m out for Malling...n sum shopping toda....hw abt u??

My plan is "sleep...slepp .. n sleep..."😆 Its almost 11.30pm here...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@garima...i leave on 14th morning..yep its a hill station....but my family is leaving to attend a wedding on 13th...so i go to my uncle's house...hope i could say a bye from there in I-F....i have never been off I-F for 3 days before...will be missing badly...as well as SGP....
Garima_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

I missed u too 🤗 actually I missed most of this week's SGP and also had issue with my net.. so couldn't come ol much..

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG...............sou...dnt tel me yaa.......u hvent watched SGP dis week...😭😭....atleast did u see thrs n fri ka epi???? arey u watch it ol kyaa?? nt on tv?
crysind thumbnail

ohhh dats gud yaa.......it is very cold ova der???? wen r u leaving for ur training???
[/QUOTE]

Wow! Congo...wongo garima... I just did my convocation... Its really exciting...feeling like soemthing achieved...😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
my convocation..of my UG..will be in first week of march i guess...
crysind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@garima...i leave on 14th morning..yep its a hill station....but my family is leaving to attend a wedding on 13th...so i go to my uncle's house...hope i could say a bye from there in I-F....i have never been off I-F for 3 days before...will be missing badly...as well as SGP....

So sad Shwets,,,, ðŸ˜­ We are gonna miss you on yr b'day.... are you going from "scouts and guide"?