Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Rehana86

awww thanks...n yes! indeed one more added to my betu list😳
OMG! You missed his smirk, which he always dedicated to his father (Kabir Bedi) as he has hard feelings for him ...
he was on Bandini & Chehra ...but I have NEVER ever seen his work before GKD...I never watched Bandini nor chehra...n one day i was soo bored! & i was surfing thru sahara one when I just caught the promo where he grabs Pakhi & applies sindoor on her forehead, which caught attention instantly...n from then, there was NO looking back...on 13th may, the team had shot the SR scene of AganKhi...I swear di, this was something I always imagined for Angini,...the entire scene plus the whole picturization with the unique soundtrack was simply mindblowing :)

Yes I know I saw that scene .. OK he is Kabir Bedi's son !! I thought so!! I saw his smirk also but what caught my attention is his cheek bone !!😳

I like Apu's  jaw line a lot  from JJKN days .. god  you have added to ur list !! enjoy 😳
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shanti05

Yes I know I saw that scene .. OK he is Kabir Bedi's son !! I thought so!! I saw his smirk also but what caught my attention is his cheek bone !!😳

I like Apu's  jaw line a lot  from JJKN days .. god  you have added to ur list !! enjoy 😳

oh yes his cheek bone is something *nazar utaring*...same for apu's jaw line...u see, each of my betus hold uniqueness to their appearance😍...yes i m enjoying the show as it's turning into an interesting mode...n the best part of this show is that the creative teams always read each n every post of our walls n always try to consider our requests  😃...
Edited by Rehana86 - 12 years ago