Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
he is scaring me...honestly speaking the first PM he sent a few weeks ago I started getting scared and shakey i didnt tell you lot because you were having fun of taking the mick and I joined in as well but then i didnt realise he was going to be even more creepyπŸ˜’
I'm so sorry guys that you have to deal with this. If you don't give out very personal information about yourself (such as school/uni name), it'll be fine. Just make sure if you live in a small city, especially, that you don't name it.....states/provinces are ok. Bas avoid the personal info. I'm trying to deal with this from a personal level, so lets see if it works.

Once again, sorry. I have tried to delete as many of his posts I could find, but I can't really stop the PMs. Hopefully PMs can be blocked soon w/o adding people in the buddy list etc.

I've just finished my revision for the day. I should sleep soon lol.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No problem Simran thanks for the help though, we just have to keep ignoring it. I will have to make sure that I keep my personal life private so that he doesn't read anything about me.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't know why you even talk about him; ignore him like he doesn't exist. I am not even scared. Mods are deleting his threads, there is nothing to worry about. He is kind of boring, not scary or funny.

Ruky why are you scared... of some nobody?

You will be fine, dont worry.

If he bothers you too much let me know, Ill take care of him.😑

It was mentioned earlier that this person might be psychoboblehead aka crazyboblehead aka shaktheback... I don't think it is, as far as I know him, he wouldn't do something like this.. so unless you know the real identity of this member with 100% certainty, I would desist from making assumptions.. it's unfair to falsely accuse an innocent member, and they're not here to defend themselves... why am I saying this?, cause I was also falsely accused once of being an MID, and then banned on mere suspicion!
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who are all these new people on this forum ?😲
they are old ones...with new names...

lensa is beboholic
xetaxeta is dexter...thingy something
and some other ppl have also changed their names...πŸ˜†
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As it is I have trouble keeping track of the member IDs and now with this name change God help meπŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and I just saw now... Pragya is Gobsmack...