Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Noooo I mean that I haven't seen a baseball game at Shea Stadium since 8-10 years. πŸ˜† Now i just watch it on TV if I'm in the mood.

Good.. goood... i am hunting you down when baseball season starts.. we'll have BB chats..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i have yet to find a baseball fan on IF.. anyways.. giving you a heads up.. run while you can..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
^ Whaaat. Okay then....seems like I'll have to avoid you from here on just so you don't find me on April 1st.  πŸ˜†
were you pissed tht Lee signed with the Phillies.. i super hate the guy for snubbing the Yankees.. wht a punk..
I knew Rani wasn't as "solitary" (was going to say something worse) as everyone makes her out to beπŸ˜†

Bipasha is very lucky that she hasn't run into me yet....I think I would be the fan who just goes whatever at meeting SRK but will get googly-eyed at meeting johnπŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i never asked her the level of truth in these rumors abt rani but i did lose all respect for rani after hearing that
preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

^ WHAT?! Lucky you lol.

I knew they were releasing another batch of tickets today and when my sister tried to buy them for us earlier on in the afternoon, they were all sold out! Did you buy yours the minute they went out?  

Yes! A couple of nights ago I found out on twitter that they were releasing tickets today at noon, I knew I wouldn't have been able to buy them as I had class thenn.. had someone buy them for me and she was on exactly at 12 .. and she was like when she went back like ten minutes later to see what was left .. everything was gone! You gotta be quick if you want them!

Originally posted by: Meena1

when is this show again..?

btw Hi Swati.. i think we have only interacted through PMs.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. of course not pleasant ones..

Anyways... nice meeting you.. πŸ˜›

Shows on June 25th

Hiii Meena - have our PMs been bad? I can't remember. LOL

Originally posted by: koolchick

I won't maarofy you bandicootπŸ˜†

And Swati, I'm jealousss....are they front row seats?πŸ˜ƒ

Noo, not front row seats .. apparantly ticketmaster wouldn't show any seats for the 250 tickets, so we got the 129 one's instead - they're okay seats :)
Oh my God, 129 dollars can get me a school book. 😲 I have not even spent a dollar on any of the self hyped stars....and I have actually gotten to meet a few of the loonies here and there. *pats myself on the back*

It seems like many of the folks from IF will be going to IIFA in Toronto....have fun!

PS - Is Madhuri Dixit bankrupt? She suddenly left the US and is now endorsing food products....and what not.....shaking her hips at award shows. I am sure someone sued Dr. Nene for malpractice. MD fans: Don't even bother....just report this comment. According to you, I cannot say anything about her because she's a good human being, and since she's a good human being, she's above everyone else.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
^ I know it's a little pricey buuuuut .. the way I look at is ..as crappy as the awards show may be .. how many times will I ever get to say I went to one :P
^Zainab, I'm not going to report youπŸ˜†

Is her husband in India with her?
I also found it weird that she came back to visit but now is planning a much longer stay. But she's in demand now, so it would be stupid on her part to not rake in the moolah

And she's a human being...humans make mistakes so I will not (nor ever about anyone) say she is perfect

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail
Swati which celbs are coming ?? Do you know.. and is Srk hosting it... if he is then i might consider going.. so tickemaster is letting people book tickets online now.. great!