Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bandicoot

her friends's sister worked as a receptionist ..rani apparently "met" a lot of producers in dubai hotels
..πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

what that means..is anybody's guess

another one was SRK's ...which they refused to publish even after it coming up repeatedly for publishing..he has a suite booked all year in a biggie hotel for male guests..? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL the kardashians are famous for being famous :P

my friend no longer works for the magazine but she still has tons of contacts

this photo was heavily photoshopped..just about everything was photoshopped here including shoulders.. ash madam was a couple of hours late for the photoshoot because she had "cleaning work" at home... and then posed for 5 secs...the unit apparently was pretty pissed off with her..

we had a weird discussion on what kind of cleanign she does...oh well
petticoat thumbnail
umm Meena I didnt want to be so obvious..but ur guess was right..she said it came to her desk many times but she refused to publish because of other reasons
I wonder what kind of cleaning would THE Aishwarya Rai Bacchan do? Cleaning her nails perhaps? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Meena1

8-10 years agoo..? ..damn you haven't seen baseball since.. whts wrong with you..πŸ˜†.. i watch every Yankees game.. i have no life.. haha.. but its exciting..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Noooo I mean that I haven't seen a baseball game at Shea Stadium since 8-10 years. πŸ˜† Now i just watch it on TV if I'm in the mood.
@Bandicoot: Do you know if there's any fishy connection between Arjun and SRK. 

Originally posted by: bandicoot

LOL the kardashians are famous for being famous :P

my friend no longer works for the magazine but she still has tons of contacts

this photo was heavily photoshopped..just about everything was photoshopped here including shoulders.. ash madam was a couple of hours late for the photoshoot because she had "cleaning work" at home... and then posed for 5 secs...the unit apparently was pretty pissed off with her..

we had a weird discussion on what kind of cleaning she does...oh well

cleaning..?  🀣..

i saw that on photoshopdisasters.com .. πŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
i have no idea ... that was exactly what we were thinking... does she have no help that she was cleaning her house all by herself...lol

i remember talking a lot of crap..but these were the ones i could remember off the top of my head..especially because the cover was so "popular"

petticoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

@Bandicoot: Do you know if there's any fishy connection between Arjun and SRK. 

arjun?? arjun rampal? i really dont remember her mentioning anything

she only mentioned the KJo oneπŸ˜†... she wasnt the reporter..she just had the material on her desk or something

petticoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

cleaning..?  🀣..

i saw that on photoshopdisasters.com .. πŸ˜†

there was more photoshopping in the picture than just the color apparentlyπŸ˜†

she did say John ABraham was one of the sweetest actors in dealing with interviewers..πŸ˜† and that they used to have fights on who goes to interview john..he was a gentleman apparently