Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: temorocks

I don't know about u guys, but whenever they repeat Maan's awaaz, like when he said ab aur kya, I was like hayeeeeeeeee, kya awaaz hai 😍❤️☺️

Hottie munda ☺️

More than being rude the voice is like so touching😍
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

maybe maan sees geet and vicky's pics..........playing pakda pakdi.......😍...

..utter crap has taken a toll on my brain🤣..i can never forget the shaadi there....both of them ..now that is what is called sensational drama..............
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Opti, Gouri, Medha, Pallu, Anu, 🤗🤗🤗

@Opti...Yeah....Now its back to the story...Hopefully the CVs will do justice to it *fingers crossed*
shinus thumbnail
 Gouri

Tum toh foreplay ka baap nikla re.... Keep Up👏

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinus

Gouri

This is wat i am thinkng after reading the post.😲😆....I am too innocent for typing  anything there 🤣
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shinus

Gouri

foreplay ka baap nahi..shinus.... atleast say foreplay ki maa....mera sex mat change karo yaar... lol......
thanks....

@SV - i feel like making a nasty post on BDSM... am sure jyo will ban me from IF.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

what was i thinking when prof airport gave me this assignment....its was so tough not to be nasty.... staying in limits drove me up the wall.....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
MSK might hide the facts from Geet about what doctor said because she doesn't want her to feel guilty about it😊 ..and in this process save both baby and Geet...its only upto the delivery time...Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

i finally finished reading the foreplay thread..................phewww....take a bow ladies ....now that was wild,sensous and very creative ....if the cvs would show even half of what is written there.....hamara viewing of GHSP dhanya ho jayega............
sun29 thumbnail

@jyo...is the baby delivering or yeh silsila chalta rahega like forever........and i agree maan is not going to tell geet what doc said coz it would ad to her stress more and right now she should not be stressed.........but within few days he has to take a stance to tell her..........
shinus thumbnail
Coming to todays SBS highpoint any guess what is she going to make..😆

One thing is for sure now her favorite food  will be made...  Now MSk ka Daal nahi chalna wala hai