saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i think maneet don't want to give intimate scenes as usual we all know abt it so may be cv found a solution into baby track. 
what else is the meaning of geet fainting again and doc repeating geet or baby? ? maan knows the complications so he will maintain that distance from geet .they all will get what they want and we will keep on waiting,pleading,bashing them here on IF🤣🤣🤣🤣 and biting our nails plus scratching our hair
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

be positive yaar, sab theek hojayga!👍🏼 I'm going to keep believing!😍

nandinivarma1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

i think dd-gc don't want to give intimate scenes as usual we all know abt it so may be cv found a solution into baby track. 

what else is the meaning of geet fainting again and doc repeating geet or baby? ? maan knows the complications so he will maintain that distance from geet .they all will get what they want and we will keep on waiting,pleading,bashing them here on IF🤣 and biting our nails plus scratching our hair

i agree...i was the first one to point out when the baby track came up before the shaadi the reason is to not show the SR...but after seeing some of the epis before the marriage like sangeet and bachelor party i thought his inhibitions were less in them and was happy...but i was sure no SR will be shown...may be symbolically some talk bet them teasing each other or something, but nothing will be shown even if the doc allows...but i have promised myself if i see their marriage i am satisfied with their nok-joks and small romances...so i am no wishing for anything more....pls dont throw chappals at me for saying this...
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

i agree...i was the first one to point out when the baby track came up before the shaadi the reason is to not show the SR...but after seeing some of the epis before the marriage like sangeet and bachelor party i thought his inhibitions were less in them and was happy...but i was sure no SR will be shown...may be symbolically some talk bet them teasing each other or something, but nothing will be shown even if the doc allows...but i have promised myself if i see their marriage i am satisfied with their nok-joks and small romances...so i am no wishing for anything more....pls dont throw chappals at me for saying this...

ya me too made apost same day abt it their is a saying jaha aasha hoti hai wahi niraasha bhi hoti hai so i am on no aasha and niraash.Don't ask me who or what is aasha?😆😆😆😆
nandinivarma1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

ya me too made apost same day abt it their is a saying jaha aasha hoti hai wahi niraasha bhi hoti hai so i am on no aasha and niraash.Don't ask me who or what is aasha?😆

who or what is aasha???hey just joking yaar...
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont think so !!!!! DD & GC are professional actors , if they move on to movies they had o do much more than this ....

And if CV's show enough sensual scenes between AA(though we didnt feel anything) , I am sure they have to show it between Maaneet as they know we all are waiting for it but may be a little later....
tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

No SR means down fall - Gurmeet

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think GC & DD r true professionals so they should'nt have any problems in enacting some intimate scenes.After all,at the end of the day,they r the characters-Maan & Geet.They should think of their well wishers too as we always wish for their best.It has been a wonderful journey till date & hope they'll continue to entertain in the same way & we'll adore & admire them always.❤️
ruslana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gurmeet and drashti r professional actors sooooooooooooo hope
nandinivarma1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

I think GC & DD r true professionals so they should'nt have any problems in enacting some intimate scenes.After all,at the end of the day,they r the characters-Maan & Geet.They should think of their well wishers too as we always wish for their best.It has been a wonderful journey till date & hope they'll continue to entertain in the same way & we'll adore & admire them always.❤️

shall we try their own trick on them???like geet tells, maan sir r u scared and he does it to meet the challenge...gurmeet r u scared to do such scenes???